why no one talking about homeoblock

tell us how this is better than braces or invisalign

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator
tell us how this is better than braces or invisalign
  • Generates a size and shape change in the maxilla and mandible
  • Stimulates the cranial sutures for new bone growth and sutural homeostasis
  • Signals the periodontal ligament and generates an epigenetic response for maxillary growth and facial symmetry
  • Creates space for teeth straightening
  • Promotes proper swallowing and proper tongue posture
  • Tones the pharyngeal airway and reduces inflammation
  • Opens the ostia to allow the nitric oxide to reach the back of the nose
  • Discludes the mandible and allows the jaw to come downward and forward

:unsure:

• +1
Reactions: Ascensiontochad, incel194012940 and nobodyspecial369
  • Generates a size and shape change in the maxilla and mandible
  • Stimulates the cranial sutures for new bone growth and sutural homeostasis
  • Signals the periodontal ligament and generates an epigenetic response for maxillary growth and facial symmetry
  • Creates space for teeth straightening
  • Promotes proper swallowing and proper tongue posture
  • Tones the pharyngeal airway and reduces inflammation
  • Opens the ostia to allow the nitric oxide to reach the back of the nose
  • Discludes the mandible and allows the jaw to come downward and forward

:unsure:
i’m gonna get this. why is there hardly any sources out there though

i’m gonna get this. why is there hardly any sources out there though
ok go get it and post pics
and sorry no one talks about looksmaxxing anymore, we just make mog battles of random people we found on the internet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18776
ok go get it and post pics
and sorry no one talks about looksmaxxing anymore, we just make mog battles of random people we found on the internet
ya that random meme stuff is pointless . i only come here to learn and improve

time to leave and apply what i’ve learned… all the best

sent them a message lets see if i get an answer

So this is like a mewing device?

So this is like a mewing device?
The device sounds like the audio science devices which Ronald Ead warned against. “Promotes bien growth” is there any actual evidence to this?

ALF and MSE are good too

Homeblock just pushes the teeth apart imo.

Wide palate is a mogger trait tho. I think lots of people forget that many small looksmaxxes amount to a lot

• +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369
  • +1
Reactions: ErbCel
@DragFuckinKing afaik he knows about this
seems not many ppl used this though. couldn’t find much results. Hopefully the guy you tagged responds @DragFuckinKing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869
moving the lower jaw forward is incredibly uncomfortable and dislocates the joints

the problem is misconceived as the jaw position, but its actually the jaw body’s length, which can only be fixed by dividing the jaw into two segments, moving the anterior one forward and attaching the two segments with titanium plates

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 2729
its bimax or death keep coping

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dystopian and mvp2v1
why after MSE? Doesn’t this do the same thing as MSE (palate expansion)
I watched the video and he claims it basically corrects CFD. MSE corrects aspects of CFD. They seemingly are not the same according to the video that guy is linking.

bones respond to mechanic forces, after long periods it might expand milimeters, the younger the better
whats the difference between this and ALF tbh?

Stop the cope go buy a rope or get lefort 3

bones respond to mechanic forces, after long periods it might expand milimeters, the younger the better
whats the difference between this and ALF tbh?
@ErbCel ?

difference btwn bimaxillary and mma surgery?
getting surgery via MMA seems a little imprecise

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian
Isn't homeoblock removable? ALF isn't removable, also ALF works on the palate and the maxilla idk if it's the case for homeoblock
ALF is legit? does it improve aesthetics a lot? Never heard of alf

what is the dna appliance? what would you say is the best

ALF is legit? does it improve aesthetics a lot? Never heard of alf

what is the dna appliance? what would you say is the best
Idk I found out about ALF because it's one of the best appliances for fixing assymetries, there are different kinds of facial assymetries that exist. For example, one of them is called a facial torsion, there are more but I can't be bothered to look it up right now. ALF is supposedly good at fixing those because it can move your maxilla instead of just moving teeth.
The point of ALF is to replace braces. It can fix your teeth alignment and your maxilla.
Idk about DNA, but maybe we should all get together and make a mega thread about myofunctional appliances.

• +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369
Idk I found out about ALF because it's one of the best appliances for fixing assymetries, there are different kinds of facial assymetries that exist. For example, one of them is called a facial torsion, there are more but I can't be bothered to look it up right now. ALF is supposedly good at fixing those because it can move your maxilla instead of just moving teeth.
The point of ALF is to replace braces. It can fix your teeth alignment and your maxilla.
Idk about DNA, but maybe we should all get together and make a mega thread about myofunctional appliances.
ty bro i was just about to make one titled “dna vs homeoblock vs alf vs bow vs agga, etc”

• Woah
Reactions: ErbCel
I’ve been occupied outside the forum, so apologies for the delay in response. I’m happy to help you all with more information regarding this appliance and then some.

I’ve been using it for about two years now. It has changed me considerably. My dentist offered it for free as treatments such as myobrace didn’t work for me (18 then and 21 now). I have the bite block on the right side, so it strengthened the right side of my face a great deal. I’ve achieved more hunter-eyes since it develops the orbital bone if it’s deficient. I am set back in the eye area as it’s not deep set yet since I’m still highly recessed. Homeoblock hasn’t brought my jaws forward, but it builds mass and such. Due to this, I’m not convinced by Dr. Belfor’s claims of advancement.

I’ll be getting another homeoblock after I get MSE + FM that will encourage the left side of my face to match my right. Overall, it won’t fix you or restore you to your potential. However, it will improve you a great deal by developing bone where you’re deficient. It’s reliant on your genetic potential and according to my dentist, my rapid and large change is a signal that I’m carrying great genetics and am missing out on a lot of development. They apparently haven’t witnessed someone progress as much as I have. I exhibited a good amount of change after the first month of use. For some context, I was screwed due to traditional orthodontic work and was a chronic mouth-breather growing up. So, essentially it will depend on your genes and how much development you’re missing out on.

Now, to answer the concern regarding the lack of sources surrounding this. I spoke to a surgeon near me who possesses a relatively great deal of knowledge and is a believer of environment > genetics like myself. He stated that the individuals that are very passionate of their ideas/beliefs tend to market themselves and take the spotlight as a result. Meanwhile, those that are not doing so are overshadowed. This is precisely why traditional orthodontics is widely recognized in comparison to Orthotropics, Myofunctional Therapy, and overall Forwardontics. The inventors of these appliances don’t go out of their way to market themselves too much and instead sell these appliances at outrageous prices. From what I’ve gathered, my dentist paid somewhere around $10k USD for the homeoblock. That’s absolutely ludicrous, but sadly we live in a world where health and business are intertwined.

Lastly, I’d like to underscore that looks are in fact largely environmental, and this appliance is yet another proof of this. Genes generate the plan for how you should look, but whether or not that plan is fulfilled is at the mercy of your environment. We could toss chairs at each other about this, but that’s a tiresome debate. And I’d like to mention that while I would love to help everyone as much as possible I will not be providing images due to privacy concerns. I can imagine how intriguing this all might sound, and how eager some may be to see my results. However, if you decide to use the appliance I can’t see how you could be disappointed if you’re working with the correct practitioner

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
moving the lower jaw forward is incredibly uncomfortable and dislocates the joints

the problem is misconceived as the jaw position, but its actually the jaw body’s length, which can only be fixed by dividing the jaw into two segments, moving the anterior one forward and attaching the two segments with titanium plates
seems more like its both at the same time.

Exactly! Why is no one talking about it or using it???????
Too few providers of it in the world, and it won't give as dramatic changes as surgeries do. But I agree, it's interesting. If only it was possible to order it and install with your dentist instead of traveling thousands of kilometers for that.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, Seth Walsh, mvp2v1 and 1 other person
Too few providers of it in the world, and it won't give as dramatic changes as surgeries do. But I agree, it's interesting. If only it was possible to order it and install with your dentist instead of traveling thousands of kilometers for that.
Yep true, same with vivos dna.. Just so hard to get, literally have to travel to NA just to see an orthodontist about it. Good thing is, I think homeblock and dna can mimic natural growth over time and give pretty good sagital growth along with fixing posture, crooked teeth, tightening the hyoid muscles, fixing assymetry etc

I've been considering doing a round of MSE based expansion and then going for homeoblock for the other half... but im not sure yet.

Yep true, same with vivos dna.. Just so hard to get, literally have to travel to NA just to see an orthodontist about it. Good thing is, I think homeblock and dna can mimic natural growth over time and give pretty good sagital growth along with fixing posture, crooked teeth, tightening the hyoid muscles, fixing assymetry etc
Not if you are past 16

Homeoblock is a complete joke and it gets shit on a lot in Orthodontic circles every time it's brought up :ROFLMAO:

The DNA applience does not allow enough room for tongue.

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
Because its "claims" are fantasy and I cant imagine how on the YouTube vids about it the people talking about it with a straight face, probably thinking of the amount of $ this will get from the retards thinking this cookie cutter device will somehow have any skeletal effect

Homeoblock is a complete joke and it gets shit on a lot in Orthodontic circles every time it's brought up :ROFLMAO:
Orthodontic circles are shit. Mewing is also a joke in orthodontic circles. (that said im still not certain of homeoblock and related devices for adults)

Last edited:
The DNA applience does not allow enough room for tongue.
you will never get this result from mewing

Practice proper oral posture after the device is off.

• JFL
Orthodontic circles are shit. Mewing is also a joke in orthodontic circles.
Anybody with the proper knowledge can shit on this appliance and it's advertising
I don't get how you research so much about devices surgeries or whatever and are this naive about things like mewing for example and something like this device.
lurk moar

View attachment 1807406 you will never get this result from mewing

Practice proper oral posture after the device is off.
That starting palate is horrendous. thankfully mine is not that bad. What is her starting IMW? I know adults (30s) who have expanded 1cm imw with hard mewing alone.

But you can get great results. and I bet such a result (your pic) is possible.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-08-03 at 1.37.31 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-08-03 at 1.37.31 PM.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Anybody with the proper knowledge can shit on this appliance and it's advertising
I don't get how you research so much about devices surgeries or whatever and are this naive about things like mewing for example and something like this device.
lurk moar
I never said I thought it was a non-scammy product. I really dont know. I have not done the proper research yet. But my hunch is that its a copy of jhon mews bioblock and it was rebranded to include a bunch of science jargon to make it sound advanced tech.

• +1
Because its "claims" are fantasy and I cant imagine how on the YouTube vids about it the people talking about it with a straight face, probably thinking of the amount of $ this will get from the retards thinking this cookie cutter device will somehow have any skeletal effect
Small effects over the years but yeah obviously nothing like getting a bimax and nothing to the extent of what an MSE does. I believe homeoblock can help amplify the effects of mewing over years and years depending on age ofc. A few mm of forward growth of the maxilla and mandible over like 3-5 years in your early 20s from homeoblock isn't beyond reality. Even very consistently mewing starting in your early 20s can push the jaws forward a small bit. I think it's unfair to say homeoblock can't have any skeletal effect. But we're talking about relativity, obviously it'll assist with small natural growth and mostly just preventing your jaws from looking worse as you age.

The people who claim ortho appliances can give results anywhere near DJS are smoking crack though. From what I can see, slow and small results over years and years of orthotropics even in your early 20s onwards do happen. But 99.99% of people have a problem with consistency and maintaining correct posture. The companies do overpromise though ofc, I see where you're coming from.

• +1
I never said I thought it was a non-scammy product. I really dont know. I have not done the proper research yet. But my hunch is that its a copy of jhon mews bioblock and it was rebranded to include a bunch of science jargon to make it sound advanced tech.
Nah it's a lot different than bioblock.. Bioblock is some cuttie cooker bs now I must admit:lul:

• Hmm...
Nah it's a lot different than bioblock.. Bioblock is some cuttie cooker bs now I must admit:lul:
Have you researched the 2? Why are they r different would you say? Both seem to simply dis place teeth causing bone to build and remodel around this change.