Why no one talks about this giga pretty boy?

Deleted member 5634

Deleted member 5634

Banned
Manurios

Manu Rios is aesthetic goals, not those fucking aliens

• JFL
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope and Gunna
He looks like James Charles

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Deleted member 6217, to_stop_da_cope and 14 others

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: wasted, Copemaxxing, Heguldus and 6 others
he looks like shit in that photo wtf

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing and Deleted member 9852
cuz HE ISNT HIGH FUCKING T, TWINK LOOKING ASS BITCH :rage:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SadnessWYJ and Deleted member 5634
99% sure he’s gay

• +1
Reactions: GymcelDoomer

Attachments

• manurios2.PNG
    manurios2.PNG
    625.8 KB · Views: 60
  • JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
12e24e4d4df8694030b7c20913486edf

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 5634
Because attracting jbs isn’t everything. You need to have universal appeal to all ages of women and also men should respect you to be considered a mogger.
Picture someone in jail, if you think he’ll get raped in there then he’s not ideal.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: magnificentcel, Deleted member 5048, to_stop_da_cope and 4 others
Mogs delon

Bark for him as a twink boy worshipper..

there's a youtube video about smash or pass and girls brutually rejected this faggot.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5634

Bark for him as a twink boy worshipper..

there's a youtube video about smash or pass and girls brutually rejected this faggot.

Link video?

@Tankymax alt

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 9048
Link video?

Lol how can I even remember the title. It was 2 years ago and in the video there was a guy and a girl, he showed her like Cameron Dallas and basically every instagram models and when manu came up he passed her

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9488
Lol how can I even remember the title. It was 2 years ago and in the video there was a guy and a girl, he showed her like Cameron Dallas and basically every instagram models and when manu came up he passed her

OH SHIT ONE FOID REJECTED A GUY WITH 5 MILLION FOLLOWERS

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9852

*She passed him

Imagine worshipping a 5ft6 twink boy nigga. There's plenty of male models who mog the shit out of him. @thinwhiteduke daddy for example

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, Deleted member 9488 and Deleted member 5634
OH SHIT ONE FOID REJECTED A GUY WITH 5 MILLION FOLLOWERS

he looks like a james charles 2.0 fag jfl, no serious girl would choose him

• +1
Reactions: magnificentcel and Deleted member 9048
Dont understand how some of yall can sick suck a male hard and call urself straight man.

Because attracting jbs isn’t everything. You need to have universal appeal to all ages of women and also men should respect you to be considered a mogger.
Picture someone in jail, if you think he’ll get raped in there then he’s not ideal.
JFL AHAHAHAHHA just admit u wanna get fucked in a jailcell :lul: :lul:

just make sure grannies get wet to your looks theory

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
I thought this dude was a god before I found this site lol rn I rate him 6 PSL maybe 6.5 but idk (so hes still a slayer IRL) but he has no zygos no lower third and only 5'10-5'11..good coloring, fit body and insane harmony tho. Also he descended a lil bit rn, but this dude has tons of jbs in his comments and dm for sure, lots of fanpages on instagram and wattpad stories similar to chico even though chico still mogs the shit out of him lol. He's gonna blow up so much now that he's casted in Elite, went from 4.8 MLN to 5.4 MLN in a week when the news was spread all over the internet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9852 and Deleted member 5634
5 psl ugly as fuck

legit tho this faggot is actually pretty good looking

reminds me of a less manlet version of @Chad1212

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chad69 and Deleted member 5634
only 5'10-5'11
JFL AT THIS FUCKING RETARDED STATEMENT
"only 5' 10" muHhHh

keep coping with height you ogre he will mog you and all your 6' 5" ogre coping friends

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: magnificentcel, systvm and Deleted member 5634
JFL AT THIS FUCKING RETARDED STATEMENT
"only 5' 10" muHhHh

keep coping with height you ogre he will mog you and all your 6' 5" ogre coping friends

If he was 6'3 with huge frame and proportional skull it will be over for everyone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9852 and Deleted member 9699
If he was 6'3 with huge frame and proportional skull it will be over for everyone
man height doesn't even matter at that point
doesn't this cunt walk runways lol
i'm pretty sure he does wtf?

man height doesn't even matter at that point
doesn't this cunt walk runways lol
i'm pretty sure he does wtf?

I think thats why chico mogs he has the pretty boy appeal but also the size to back it up

I think thats why chico mogs he has the pretty boy appeal but also the size to back it up
IMO chico has much wider appeal than him but definitely not because of height

face only, chico mogs IMO

i don't know why the shape of his jaw pisses me off so much why is it fucking curvy

thats what im sayin lol by psl standards you have to take all of this aspects jfl