Why normie try to deny the blackpill ?

KING REIDYZ

KING REIDYZ

ALLAH IS BLACK 😎
you can find blackpills EVERYWHERE in normie social media.

In their conversations. Blackpills are present in all forms of media from books, to music, to games, TV and films etc spanning centuries wAllah.

It doesnt matter if people deny the blackpill imo. Their behavior operates on it. People will try to critique the blackpill by positioning it as some sort of absolute. But thats not what the blackpill is.

It's just reality. It's affirmed by countless studies which cannot be said for the bluepill that normies preach to us.

The exception never disproves the rule. I'm yet to see such a wealth of data and studies that prove their theories right. Usually its just having to take their word for it (trust me bro), or opinion piece magazine articles.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: aBetterMii, Deleted member 19036, justinzayn and 4 others

In their conversations. Blackpills are present in all forms of media from books, to music, to games, TV and films etc spanning centuries wAllah.

It doesnt matter if people deny the blackpill imo. Their behavior operates on it. People will try to critique the blackpill by positioning it as some sort of absolute. But thats not what the blackpill is.

It's just reality. It's affirmed by countless studies which cannot be said for the bluepill that normies preach to us.

The exception never disproves the rule. I'm yet to see such a wealth of data and studies that prove their theories right. Usually its just having to take their word for it (trust me bro), or opinion piece magazine articles.
Come to La France in Saint Denis and we will talk

normies have no grip on reality, more news at 11.

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii, Deleted member 19036, justinzayn and 3 others
This is good. Imagine if every normie was looksmaxxing and redpilled, the competition would be insane.

• +1
Reactions: joseph, Deleted member 19036, KING REIDYZ and 1 other person
This is good. Imagine if every normie was looksmaxxing and redpilled, the competition would be insane.
On God,its really a blessing that most men are still sleeping while dropping blackpill without knowing it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Danish_Retard
my favourite cope from normies is the line "IN THE REAL WORLD"

I guess evolutionary psychology, dating apps, instagram, behavioral scientists, and studies dont exist in this legendary real world?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Danish_Retard, KING REIDYZ and 1 other person

I guess evolutionary psychology, dating apps, instagram, behavioral scientists, and studies dont exist in this legendary real world?
inkwell's basement is 5th dimension.

• +1
Reactions: Britmaxxer

i need to fucking lose face fat, my fucking bloated cheeks and sides make my face small :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: i looked good when i was 69kg, now I'm almost 87! :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

inkwell's basement is 5th dimension.
inkwells basement is a quantum superposition that is neither real enough to be taken as a serious societal issue that needs addressing by the state, but is also not fake enough to be brushed off as guys just venting harmlessly online.

I call it 'redditors cat': incels are both a massive threat and a delusional joke at the same time.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 19994

The morons who think everything is a result of society and they everyone is a blank slate from birth clearly hate evolution, biology, and reality.
Although I can understand, the reality of the world is too brootal to accept, so coping by telling yourself lies is the only way many of these people haven't roped.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618 and Britmaxxer

Unfathomable thing being thing being even mr normie that suggest looks don’t matter do often Looksmax.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Normies are subservient they do as they're told simple as that

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ