Why normies hate you when you are ascending

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
I'll be real, I was going to write a longer post, but I'm sleepy from BJJ.

I just remembered @Chadethnic101 's post and people saying his friend was a narc. The thing is, it's paritally his friend being a narc. And mostly because it's a normie trait to pull others down.

The way society is organised, it's collectivist as fuck. Society mainly cares for the stability of society, nothing to do with the individual. Add that into our hyper-consumerist society you get a recipe for disaster. People have lost all meaning to their lives, we live in the time of the lehremensch (the lastman) a time period where all people want is to live a cozy and comfortable life, where no progress is being made. They come back from their shitty jobs and spend their time filling the void in their lives with consumer goods and popular media, they live solely for short term pleasure.

So you might be asking me - failednormiemanlet if these people are so unhappy, why don't they change? It's because to change it requires self-reflection, and if they self-reflect and realise that their lives are fucked by consumerism/lehrermensch mindset, they will feel bad and start hating themselves. They don't want those bad feelings. When you start improving and going up in life, you will automatically elicit those feelings of self reflection for them. They'll then start hating you, because you make them feel bad about themselves.

Resentment is common amongst normies and people, resentment is a key aspect of the herd/slave morality. I'm not going to write fuck tonnes on slave morality and resentment, but a bare bones summary.

Things such as "pre-marital sex is bad" is an example of slave morality. Slaves cannot fuck lots of girls, they get no play. As a result they use their weakness as a moral high ground, when you start looksmaxxing and ascending niggas will say shit like "You had to lift weights to get girls, I still had dates when I didn't lift" This is a good example of resentment, their weakness the fact they don't lift, becomes their source of pride. Don't fall for their shitty comments.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, A23ghskung, Daniel Plainview and 8 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, FrameMogger, Deleted member 15827 and 2 others
You should also try spiritual ascension along with bodily ascension. Return to the lovely embrace of religion. In the spiritual path, everyone will help you improve, no insecure guys jealous of your self improvement.

A bird needs two wings to fly properly.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 19297, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
You should also try spiritual ascension along with bodily ascension. Return to the lovely embrace of religion. In the spiritual path, everyone will help you improve, no insecure guys jealous of your self improvement.

A bird needs two wings to fly properly.
I appreciate the sentiment but I’m too far gone. Blackpill has ruined me, islam makes no sense to me anymore

In the Koran it said that Allah gives good men, good women. But all I see is the opposite, haram bitches marrying bluepilled Muslim guys. Islam is an aesthetic at this point.

While I respect Muslims who actually follow the religion, I don’t think I can go back

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19769, Daniel Plainview, FrameMogger and 2 others
pslers are even worse

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 16380, gogger and 1 other person
I'll be real, I was going to write a longer post, but I'm sleepy from BJJ.

I just remembered @Chadethnic101 's post and people saying his friend was a narc. The thing is, it's paritally his friend being a narc. And mostly because it's a normie trait to pull others down.

The way society is organised, it's collectivist as fuck. Society mainly cares for the stability of society, nothing to do with the individual. Add that into our hyper-consumerist society you get a recipe for disaster. People have lost all meaning to their lives, we live in the time of the lehremensch (the lastman) a time period where all people want is to live a cozy and comfortable life, where no progress is being made. They come back from their shitty jobs and spend their time filling the void in their lives with consumer goods and popular media, they live solely for short term pleasure.

So you might be asking me - failednormiemanlet if these people are so unhappy, why don't they change? It's because to change it requires self-reflection, and if they self-reflect and realise that their lives are fucked by consumerism/lehrermensch mindset, they will feel bad and start hating themselves. They don't want those bad feelings. When you start improving and going up in life, you will automatically elicit those feelings of self reflection for them. They'll then start hating you, because you make them feel bad about themselves.

Resentment is common amongst normies and people, resentment is a key aspect of the herd/slave morality. I'm not going to write fuck tonnes on slave morality and resentment, but a bare bones summary.

View attachment 1663689

Things such as "pre-marital sex is bad" is an example of slave morality. Slaves cannot fuck lots of girls, they get no play. As a result they use their weakness as a moral high ground, when you start looksmaxxing and ascending niggas will say shit like "You had to lift weights to get girls, I still had dates when I didn't lift" This is a good example of resentment, their weakness the fact they don't lift, becomes their source of pride. Don't fall for their shitty comments.
People on this site do this too eg

Why lift when it's all about the face

Oh imagine tracking weighing your food like an autist only to fuck Beckie jfl

This site is riddled with it as well

Normies are the worst by far you see their faces absolutely seething it's hilarious yet sad at same time

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, Richard_Hungwell, Daniel Plainview and 4 others
pslers are even worse
pslers want everyone to rot with them. They hate seeing normies improve their lives and have success cause it shatters their gay defeatist world view

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 19297 and 1 other person
I have good friends so they usually encourage me. Funny enough my lower iq friends are more supportive while my smarter friends pull shit like bringing me down.

When I was chatting with some chick from the UK, my lower iq friends cheered me on and basically fist pumped while my more intelligent friends tried bringing me down, saying she was fake or a dude even though we FaceTimed

Also bringing others down honestly fits a more master morality imo. If society is hiearchal than bringing others down is to your benefit. Only a few can be at the top so you must destroy those trying to ascend or they may take your place or hinder your ability to gain a higher social position. On the other hand those with master morality respect self improvement as it’s a noble and honorable action.

People with slave morality may also differ in how they view self ascension. Some may encourage you and be happy for you as a slave morality encourages empathy and kindness. On the other hand they may also see you as a betrayer trying to join the ranks of the masters thus they become resentful and shit on you.

Last edited:
Most people hate To see other people make it out, people usually only want to see them selves become a better person never others

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger
TLDR - read Nietzsche