Why not commit suicide when you are a turbo manlet?

ManletJordanBarrett

ManletJordanBarrett

Silver
my plates are closed, growth is impossible, I am shorter than like 99% of men in my country, most foids height mog me, I can’t afford LL, HGH is cope, lifts are cope too, eventually you are gonna have to take your lifts off if you somehow manage to get a girlfriend, do you really think she’s gonna stay with you when she sees that you have been frauding height this entire time? Not only did you lie to her, you used shoe lifts like a pathetic insecure manlet, even worse if you are shorter than her without the lifts, relationship OVER.

There is no escape, it is completely over, no amount of looksmaxxing can save me or anyone else who shares this illness.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
just move to a manlet country where the average is like 5'5 and ur fine

• +1
Reactions: pandac
my plates are closed, growth is impossible, I am shorter than like 99% of men in my country, most foids height mog me, I can’t afford LL, HGH is cope, lifts are cope too, eventually you are gonna have to take your lifts off if you somehow manage to get a girlfriend, do you really think she’s gonna stay with you when she sees that you have been frauding height this entire time? Not only did you lie to her, you used shoe lifts like a pathetic insecure manlet, even worse if you are shorter than her without the lifts, relationship OVER.

There is no escape, it is completely over, no amount of looksmaxxing can save me or anyone else who shares this illness.

• JFL
Reactions: goo25, noonespecial and qazw
buy this

• JFL
Reactions: goo25, _MVP_, noonespecial and 1 other person

Why suicide dumbass
Elon musk is making realistic sex robots with super hot pussies just wait for 2 more years

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss, qazw, Andremln and 1 other person

WEAR HIGH HEELS BRO

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
ok then move to Laos you will be accpeted and will fit in in height
Yeah move away from everything I have to a little shithole country and live in a shack with an LTB that I can’t even communicate with. Death is preferable. I don’t have to be an incel, I could probably get a disgusting ugly ham beast but again what’s the point

Get LL before considering anything like that. If ur desperate enough to end ur life at least try LL first to solve ur problems

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger