Why not get a hooker?

Deleted member 281

Deleted member 281

PhD in LDARing.
Since my severe trust issues will prevent me from ever being in a happy relationship whether i ascend or not, why not just get a hooker? Honestly whats the difference between fucking a slut you met at the bar that willingly fucks you or fucking a whore you have to pay for after? At the end of the day youre not getting attached to either of them. Don't bring up the argument of stds because its not like id ever fuck without condoms, also many normal women have stds too.
Also don't bring up the point about how fucking hookers can ruin your mental state since it makes you feel like your a low value male not wanted by any females. My mental state is already extremely fucked. Why not just fuck hookers till you ascend? (If u ascend).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Im getting a hooker in the future month,they are legal here,hopefully i will gain confidence and not feel like a autistic virgin,i feel like i need to break that obstacle.Change my mind some1 jfl

• +1
Honestly whats the difference between fucking a slut you met at the bar that willingly fucks you or fucking a whore you have to pay for after?

Big fucking difference for me. Feel like u can't have sex if u aren't actively desired by the other person.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and CopeMaxxer
Since my severe trust issues will prevent me from ever being in a happy relationship whether i ascend or not, why not just get a hooker? Honestly whats the difference between fucking a slut you met at the bar that willingly fucks you or fucking a whore you have to pay for after? At the end of the day youre not getting attached to either of them. Don't bring up the argument of stds because its not like id ever fuck without condoms, also many normal women have stds too.
Also don't bring up the point about how fucking hookers can ruin your mental state since it makes you feel like your a low value male not wanted by any females. My mental state is already extremely fucked. Why not just fuck hookers till you ascend? (If u ascend).
Just do it. I'll do it when I turn 18 (legal then) €50 aint much

• +1
It's a bad cope bro. The point is to convince a girl t have sex with you and dominate you. Plus, hookers carry STDs and they have very bad manners and make sure you don't enjoy it

• +1
It's a bad cope bro. The point is to convince a girl t have sex with you and dominate you. Plus, hookers carry STDs and they have very bad manners and make sure you don't enjoy it
Regular girls carry more STDs than prostitutes at legal brothels.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and CopeMaxxer
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 281 and CopeMaxxer
Regular girls carry more STDs than prostitutes at legal brothels.
Fuck off with these incel copes. Most girls don't have STDs. I get that you hate women but even the most degenerate slut is cleaner than a hooker

• +1
Fuck off with these incel copes. Most girls don't have STDs. I get that you hate women but even the most degenerate slut is cleaner than a hooker
Jfl at your cope. Even my female family members have STDs and they lived in a more conservative era.

• +1
Jfl at your cope. Even my female family members have STDs and they lived in a more conservative era.

Fuck off with this basment dwller BS. Read the news ffs. So many men get AIDS from these 'clean' hookers you talk so highly off

• +1
i mean yea retards on reddit always talk about how rich people are volcel cause they can hire hookers but thats not the point. the central issue with inceldom is lack of desires from females (which is problematic by itself but I'm not gonna discuss that here).

• +1
Depends on the hooker dude. Im talking about high class hookers not some homeless whore you would pull of the street.
i mean yea retards on reddit always talk about how rich people are volcel cause they can hire hookers but thats not the point. the central issue with inceldom is lack of desires from females (which is problematic by itself but I'm not gonna discuss that here).
Yes i get that, however i'm at a point where the damage has been done, no amount of female desire is gonna fix it.
Fuck off with this basment dwller BS. Read the news ffs. So many men get AIDS from these 'clean' hookers you talk so highly off
Wear a condom.
Big fucking difference for me. Feel like u can't have sex if u aren't actively desired by the other person.
And what if you're never desired? I hope that never happens, hypothetically speaking, would you still not fuck hookers? Would you die a virgin?

Last edited:
  • +1
And what if you're never desired? I hope that never happens, hypothetically speaking, would you still not fuck hookers? Would you die a virgin?

For me the problem is mental and not looks-based so I know I will ascend in the coming years, but if I were a 3/10 subhuman manlet then yeah, I'd probably fuck hookers every now and then just so I don't lose my sanity

• +1
For me the problem is mental and not looks-based so I know I will ascend in the coming years, but if I were a 3/10 subhuman manlet then yeah, I'd probably fuck hookers every now and then just so I don't lose my sanity
Mine is mental too (and acne), i also wanna fuck really attractive hookers, the kind i can never get to fuck without paying them.

• +1
Depends on the hooker dude. Im talking about high class hookers not some homeless whore you would pull of the street.

Yes i get that, however i'm at a point where the damage has been done, no amount of female desire is gonna fix it.

Wear a condom.

Most hookers are homeless whores. Also, condom doens't provide 100% protection and the fact that she has an STD is a turnoff anyway. Health plays a role in attraction as well.

• +1
Mine is mental too (and acne)
you mentioned that u have a fugly face once, is it only acne or bone structure

i also wanna fuck really attractive hookers, the kind i can never get to fuck me without paying them.
idk, its kind of a major turn off knowing that the whore would never agree to have sex with you if it weren't for the money.

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
It won't do you any good man. What good would it do you if you fuck a woman who chose or was forced to make a living out of sex?
Well if i cant ascend it the only choice. (only if i cant).

• +1
Well if i cant ascend it the only choice. (only if i cant).
No, you shouldn't even consider. You should do anything to ascend. That's the point. If you doubt yourself then you are not on the right path

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and badromance
Sometimes its hard to not doubt yourself.

Did u get them?
As a man, you have to be perfect. Doubt, cowardice, inhibition, depression, these are femoid shit

• +1
Doubt, cowardice, inhibition, depression, these are femoid shit
I avoid all of those most of the time, its only natural for those things to happen sometimes.

• +1
hey botruecel r u afraid of dropping out

• +1
hey botruecel r u afraid of dropping out
Dude dude dude! That's spam u might get :banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:!!!!!11! :soy:

Jfl at the rules here ngl

• +1
I avoid all of those most of the time, its only natural for those things to happen sometimes.

Just ignore them. Abandon all emotions. Men should aways be happy and cool

• +1
I agree but it has to be done.
what have you done to the real blackopstruecell JFL i like you more this way solid solid advices keep it up:fire::fire: man=perfection you can't show even an ounce of weakness or it's over no one has sympathy for males and they shouldn't have anyway jfl,imagine what people were doing 5000 years ago jfl

• +1
what have you done to the real blackopstruecell JFL i like you more this way solid solid advices keep it up:fire::fire: man=perfection you can't show even an ounce of weakness or it's over no one has sympathy for males and they shouldn't have anyway jfl,imagine what people were doing 5000 years ago jfl
can u stop saying jfl

• +1
replying in 2018 threads because fuck it

• JFL
Reactions: human304
Cause I dont want Sex , I want "Acceptance".