Why not just get buccal fat removal now and get fat injection to avoid gaunt look?

needsurgeryasap

needsurgeryasap

Bronze
A lot of people are scared to get buccal fat removal here incase they look like a gaunt old man but you can just solve this issue by getting fat injections on your cheeks. Live your best life at your current age without worrying about grandpa you. For a lot of people, buccal fat removal is life changing especially for those who have a good jaw already but still look bloated.

The main excuse against it is gaunt look at older age. When you become a grandpa, you can get fat injections, dont worry guys. Do it!!!!

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 10449
A lot of people are scared to get buccal fat removal here incase they look like a gaunt old man but you can just solve this issue by getting fat injections on your cheeks. Live your best life at your current age without worrying about grandpa you. For a lot of people, buccal fat removal is life changing especially for those who have a good jaw already but still look bloated.

The main excuse against it is gaunt look at older age. When you become a grandpa, you can get fat injections, dont worry guys. Do it!!!!
I also thought, but then why did Johny Depp not do it? It's not like he doesn't have the money

I'd suspect the result is unpredictable and might end up looking 3 times worse

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Yeah but only get it at low BF

• +1
Reactions: thecel
I also thought, but then why did Johny Depp not do it? It's not like he doesn't have the money

I'd suspect the result is unpredictable and might end up looking 3 times worse
bro, not everyone wants to surgery maxx. Is that how you make choices? He doesn't even need it

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10449
needsurgeryasap
look at this gauntness :love:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10449
cus it's easier to lose weight jfl

if someone doesn't have hollow cheeks more often than not it's one of two things:

1. high bf
2. shit bones

so you're better off fixing these things. It's only in rare cases that it's genuinely because of garbage fat distribution, but in that scenario buccal fat removal is worth it.

• +1
Reactions: needsurgeryasap
cus it's easier to lose weight jfl

if someone doesn't have hollow cheeks more often than not it's one of two things:

1. high bf
2. shit bones

so you're better off fixing these things. It's only in rare cases that it's genuinely because of garbage fat distribution, but in that scenario buccal fat removal is worth it.
based

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
needsurgeryasap
look at this gauntness :love:
this is not gaunt, you probably don't even understand what you are talking about

greycel moment basically

not to mention lower reputation than posts, which pretty much sums you up

in 99% of cases you are not going to look gaunt

• +1
Reactions: TRNA
Only get buccal fat removal if you have chubby cheeks at low bodyfat, I had a lot

As for looking gaunt, you wont as long as you have decent cheekbones, no male model material but they have to exist

• +1
Reactions: TRNA