Why ogres never stood a chance against pretty boys [ 10000 year old history explained]

CL8

CL8

Bronze
So in my religion there used to be a guy named Krishna ( the lord almighty and the 8th incarnation and the prophet of the humans )

His body and facial features resembles that of a modern prettyboy

-beautiful wavy curly hair
-lean body with six pack abs
-Ethereal blue skin
- sex appeal maxed
-sharp facial features

So the ogres always used to make fun of Krishna and always had a plot to assassinate him

The ogres were tall ,bald and muscular and they always tried to fight him but never won
Images 9
At the end Krishna always conquered them
Images 8

So they ogres starting sending their ugly demons for size and magic advantage they were always jealous of Krishna's beauty so they tried to ruin his reputation and image but at the end they all lost
Images 12

So one day Krishna confronted the idiot who was spreading rumours about him and the guy got scared and almost beat to death by him
Images 13

Also he and his prettyboy white skinned brother balram used to beat the fuck Outta their haters for plotting against them and comitting bad deeds and sinning .
Images 14

After the conquest Krishna always went to have a private bath with his white girlfriends and to share the story how he mogged other men
Images 17

So Krishna was a about 5'9 and other ogres used to make fun of his height and underestimated him and his fighting ability so he transitioned into a Chad and grew a massive 200 foot tall and fucked them even harder
Images 10

This is what you look like if you ogremax
Images 16

Vs

What you should look like
Images 15

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: stalkuh, moreplatesmoreweigh, castizo and 19 others

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
for most of history ogreness wasn't even considered as masculine, if you look at the way ancient greeks/romans talked about men, it was entirely different

you really have to wonder where this disgusting ogre culture came from?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Ryldoo IS COPING, ElTruecel and 4 others
for most of history ogreness wasn't even considered as masculine, if you look at the way ancient greeks/romans talked about men, it was entirely different

you really have to wonder where this disgusting ogre culture came from?
Exactly being masculine means having sharp facial features and good combat ability

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, greywind, Snowskinned and 1 other person
Exactly being masculine means having sharp facial features and good combat ability
also way more about character and actions, big emphasis on virtues

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
also way more about character and actions, big emphasis on virtues
The thing about modern ogres and the ogres from the past is that the prettyboys always beat them up .

Look at Alexander pure prettyboy moggery
Images 18

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, greywind, Snowskinned and 2 others
The thing about modern ogres and the ogres from the past is that the prettyboys always beat them up .

View attachment 3192983
because ogres are feminine in their behavior, most of them cant think for shit and get super mad when you say something they disagree with, really easy for a high iq chad to exploit and defeat without even trying

because ogres are feminine in their behavior, most of them cant think for shit and get super mad when you say something they disagree with, really easy for a high iq chad to exploit and defeat without even trying
I feel like most men who become ogres genuinely don't have personality inside them that's why they cope being an ogre

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, Snowskinned and exipreess
I feel like most men who become ogres genuinely don't have personality inside them that's why they cope being an ogre
yeah they're obsessed with physical possessions like building wealth, cars, getting buff, never realizing that the mental domain of masculinity is 1000x more complex and advantageous in our world

they're like little disgruntled boys next to an ancient philosopher aristocratic chad

Wdym bro?
idk just being racist
rep my thread bhai, cool avi btw I love jojo my favourite part is part 8 worth reading 100% do it

• +1
Reactions: CL8
So in my religion there used to be a guy named Krishna ( the lord almighty and the 8th incarnation and the prophet of the humans )

-Ethereal blue skin
- sex appeal maxed
-sharp facial features

So the ogres always used to make fun of Krishna and always had a plot to assassinate him

The ogres were tall ,bald and muscular and they always tried to fight him but never won
View attachment 3192896
View attachment 3192897

So they ogres starting sending their ugly demons for size and magic advantage they were always jealous of Krishna's beauty so they tried to ruin his reputation and image but at the end they all lost
View attachment 3192893

So one day Krishna confronted the idiot who was spreading rumours about him and the guy got scared and almost beat to death by him
View attachment 3192892

Also he and his prettyboy white skinned brother balram used to beat the fuck Outta their haters for plotting against them and comitting bad deeds and sinning .
View attachment 3192891

After the conquest Krishna always went to have a private bath with his white girlfriends and to share the story how he mogged other men
View attachment 3192932

So Krishna was a about 5'9 and other ogres used to make fun of his height and underestimated him and his fighting ability so he transitioned into a Chad and grew a massive 200 foot tall and fucked them even harder
View attachment 3192895

View attachment 3192889

Vs

View attachment 3192890
@shia.jihadist ’s alt indian schizo rambling

@St.TikTokcel over

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Literally centuries old dalit fantasies :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL and NoReedemingFeature

New revolutionary theory?

• JFL
Reactions: copernico, the BULL and Bomber517
Lifefuel. I am an orc instead of an ogre

ogres suck,but masculine gigachad will always mog femboy because he's less recessed and has striking features.

View attachment 3192983
prettyboys are recessed cucks,they look subhuman and aren't as striking as a masculine chad.more striking=more goodlooking,more stand out goodlooking,more 'pop'.

-Ethereal blue skin
- sex appeal maxed
-sharp facial features

View attachment 3192896
View attachment 3192897

View attachment 3192893

View attachment 3192892

View attachment 3192891

View attachment 3192932

View attachment 3192895

View attachment 3192889

Vs

View attachment 3192890
is masculine chadlite and mogs all those subhumans in your photos because of striking features.

• Hmm...
Reactions: CL8
stopped reading when i learned you are a pajeet.

• JFL
Reactions: vernier
Then why did you comment on this thread?
to let you know that i didnt read. thought it could be important

How??
I'm the son of indu and yamuna I'm Arya
Arya is the daugther of Ned and Catelyn Stark. You got those names mixed up buddy 😂😂

cope. if we didnt live in a society tallfag ogres would kill all prettyboys if they had to fight
also, you didnt explain how exactly the prettyboys won, and its not real its literally a tale, no real evidence

Users who are viewing this thread

Back