Why only below average or average women uses tinder

M

Milanero

Iron
Hello guys why there is only very few good looking women on tinder i have over 1300 matches and i noticed that almost 90 % of girls are like anywhere from 4 to 5 out of 10 something like 6.5 is like 5 in a 100 matches even when i just scrolling and looking for the matches i cant find any girls over 6.5 out of 10 it seems rare are good looking girls like 7-8-9s being picked for realiation ships early one so they dont have to go true tinder or they have so many options in they real life and the average bad looking ones dont get realiationship and good options ?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Beetlejuice
Most girls are average irl. As far as OLD goes, in my experience Tinder is the most representative of society as a whole (Badoo has disproportionally many subhuman females, while Bumble has unusually many high tier girls)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Amnesia, Xangsane and 1 other person
Hello guys why there is only very few good looking women on tinder i have over 1300 matches and i noticed that almost 90 % of girls are like anywhere from 4 to 5 out of 10 something like 6.5 is like 5 in a 100 matches even when i just scrolling and looking for the matches i cant find any girls over 6.5 out of 10 it seems rare are good looking girls like 7-8-9s being picked for realiation ships early one so they dont have to go true tinder or they have so many options in they real life and the average bad looking ones dont get realiationship and good options ?
Probably the reason

Most girls are average irl. As long as OLD goes, in my experience Tinder is the most representative of society as a whole (Badoo has disproportionally many subhuman females, while Bumble has unusually many high tier girls)
No he’s right
There are some stacies on tinder but lots of hotter girls don’t use it

when I waay hotter girls when I go clubbing

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Enfant terrible
Most girls are average irl. As far as OLD goes, in my experience Tinder is the most representative of society as a whole (Badoo has disproportionally many subhuman females, while Bumble has unusually many high tier girls)
Ture i noticed that girls on bumble are better looking and better smv

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Hero of the Imperium
i went on tinder once
many love island tier stacies/stacylites on there
too bad they're extremely picky

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
Ture i noticed that girls on bumble are better looking and better smv
have you tried hinge?
i've seen people on reddit say that it's mostly landwhales and average girls on hinge

i went on tinder once
many love island tier stacies/stacylites on there
too bad they're extremely picky
yes in other countries like uk u can fint them but in easter europe seems harderd maybe other girls feel like its to low to go on tinder

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
yes in other countries like uk u can fint them but in easter europe seems harderd maybe other girls feel like its to low to go on tinder
where are you located?