Why only foreign girls love me?

lonelyguy326

lonelyguy326

Silver
Do foreign girls look for ugly desperate American guys to marry so they can get citizenship? I got this Ecuadorian girl who is obsessed with me and it perplexes me as to why. No girl has ever liked me this much, or at all really.

if it seems too good to be true, then it is

unless ur chad

America is probably one of the worst countries on earth for romantic relationships

• +1
Reactions: SLA and hennypapi
America is probably one of the worst countries on earth for romantic relationships
True but I been to Europe and girls were the same. South America and SE ASIA are a little better for relationships

True but I been to Europe and girls were the same. South America and SE ASIA are a little better for relationships
Depends where in Europe. If you mean the UK or France then yeah it's pretty much just as bad.
I guess you're white, it'Ssalways easier in non-white countries.

• +1
Reactions: hennypapi
I wouldn’t say white. Hispanic with some Caucasian features so I guess I could pass for white to some.

Depends where in Europe. If you mean the UK or France then yeah it's pretty much just as bad.
I guess you're white, it'Ssalways easier in non-white countries.
Girls in UK? :eek:

average looking white guy with good height is basically a chad in non-white majority countries and 3rd world countries and if you aren't a average looking white guy yeah they probs just want the card bro or think your rich cause your american jfl

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SLA, Baldingman1998 and Dorado
Pretty much

Whats your EPH?

• +1
Reactions: rayman
average looking white guy with good height is basically a chad in non-white majority countries and 3rd world countries and if you aren't a average looking white guy yeah they probs just want the card bro or think your rich cause your american jfl
I doubt I could slay even in South America. Betabux at best

Attachments

• ACBDCF33-36F3-486A-87A3-05C5916EBD56.jpeg
    ACBDCF33-36F3-486A-87A3-05C5916EBD56.jpeg
    49.2 KB · Views: 30
She probably thinks you’re from South America jfl

She probably can relate to you somewhat considering your ethnicity and your pheno and you serve as an in for her into American culture.

In the third world countries they even don't have their basic physiological and safety needs like food, water and security taken care of. Of course they would do anything for a better life, a green card to be precise.

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek