Why Only These Girls Love Me ? [HIGH EQ PEOPLE GTFI]

randomvanish

randomvanish

České srdce, otevřené všem!
I'm an oldcel as you know, 27 years old.

There were some girls at college, highschool, middle school and workplace.
In love with me, obssesed about me and came to have sex with me time to time. I can count 14 girls who were hitting on me, chasing me and obsessing me about.
However, they were all sub5 girls. Normies, below normies etc.

Never a becky or a stacy chased me, hit on me etc. I never dated a girl who's above normie.

I'm considering myself as htn but what this situation means ? What am i exactly if you only consider this story ?

ps : i'm 5'9 with 22inch bideltoid, nothing special about my face or body. no tattoos, no bad boy halo no nothing i guess. only thing that i'm social and high nt.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: buckchadley31

• So Sad
Reactions: randomvanish
last week i fucked a girl which i know for a loooong time. she had a crush on me like 6 years ago. She told me she wants to be with me, she's in love with and even her exes know about me etc.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14478
last week i fucked a girl which i know for a loooong time. she had a crush on me like 6 years ago. She told me she wants to be with me, she's in love with and even her exes know about me etc.
What Chads does she likes

high eq guys review this

• +1
i'm nowhere near a chad. not even chadlite but i guess i'm htn
I mean does she follows for example Sommerhalder on social media? Or other local Chads?

Show photos / videos or it didn't happened

I mean does she follows for example Sommerhalder on social media? Or other local Chads?
well yeah she follows a few guys like that. why?

• So Sad
Show photos / videos or it didn't happened
i won't but i'm clearly not a chad, chadlite or a special guy like you know, insane hair, tall, muscular etc.

i'm basically social, nt, htn guy

you can be a king or a streep sweeper, but everyone dances with the fucked up dating market

you can be a king or a streep sweeper, but everyone dances with the fucked up dating market
i never did online dating but i think i won't get much matches.

i did omegle and shit for a while and at best they call me "cute". no one was interested about me that much.