Why Org users always hate on other Org users ?

The Grinch

The Grinch

Custom title
This is a forum for losers to support each other to ascend and participate in the dating game, but instead people here try to diss each other and drag each other down. There is almost no support, only fighting about what race is superior, despite all of you being here for the same reason (for being loser rejects in real life).

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zenis, Kanye West's Cousin, greycel and 8 others
Many secondary psychopaths in here

This is a forum for losers to support each other to ascend and participate in the dating game, but instead people here try to diss each other and drag each other down. There is almost no support, only fighting about what race is superior, despite all of you being here for the same reason (for being loser rejects in real life).
Also @The Grinch :
IMG 9514

• JFL
Reactions: counterintuitive and sportsmogger
fr, that's why I try my best to motivate ppl or help, I usually hate and argue a lot on discord, games, but here I don't Because like you said, we all have the same problem in common and we want to fix it

• +1
Reactions: Kanye West's Cousin
Idk, I’m just a narcy, who wants to go from high mtn to chadlite and get more attention

Still, cringey pajeets hating on other pajeets for no reason is weird

• +1
Reactions: galvin8101
I dont ☺️

Because most men are toxic assholes, unfortunately.

• +1
Reactions: Zenis, Kanye West's Cousin, greycel and 1 other person
Many secondary psychopaths in here
More like they are trying to be psychopaths, in reality they are just bitter angry incels who try to cope with their humiliating fate

• +1
Reactions: Zenis and Darkeningstar
More like they are trying to be psychopaths, in reality they are just bitter angry incels who try to cope with their humiliating fate
Not all psychopaths are 'high-functioning'

For example, narcissists are a psychopathic subcategory

Because most men are toxic assholes, unfortunately.
Yes, most men are not good people. I do understand women for hating on men. As someone who has 3 sisters I understand them even more. You wouldn’t believe what stories I hear from them. Men are legit assholes and bad people with some exceptions

• JFL
Reactions: kingofkings
Crabs in a bucket mentality

• +1
Reactions: greycel
Crabs in a bucket mentality
Really, I look at Salludon and I like his ascension. Lots of ppl here like the fact that somebody who was once restricted no longer is
It's a deep bittersweet feeling, of knowing that yea you might have lost somebody who will experience what you do, saying goodbye to how life used to treat us, but more importantly they are free from the chains of society

I think it makes a lot of users here happy

• Love it
Reactions: kingofkings
Satire post
What do you expect in a forum full of narcissist incels

• So Sad
Reactions: greycel
Really, I look at Salludon and I like his ascension. Lots of ppl here like the fact that somebody who was once restricted no longer is
It's a deep bittersweet feeling, of knowing that yea you might have lost somebody who will experience what you do, saying goodbye to how life used to treat us, but more importantly they are free from the chains of society

I think it makes a lot of users here happy

View attachment 3120703
View attachment 3120704
Most users here call him a bitchsss fraud

Most users here call him a bitchsss fraud
That's true but that might be the tiktokcels
A few years ago most ppl secretely knew he got surgeries but were happy supporting his mewing/chewing story because that's how he ascended

Lots of ppl looked at him and mired his transformation, and still lots of people do
Back then there were few ppl who called him a fraud, but they still liked that he transformed

Maybe back in the day, it was a tighter-knit brotherhood

• +1
Reactions: Zenis