Why Org users do this

The Grinch

The Grinch

They have a normal neutral conversation with a woman and they post every detail here as if it was a flex that a woman didn’t spit at you when you asked her for the direction to the train station. Omg she spoke to me and even said have a nice day. Liked ofc she did, she’s a civilized human being, ofc she will treat you with respect, that doesen’t mean she is obsessed with your cock tough

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Nick.Harte, Deleted member 18522 and 7 others

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
They have a normal neutral conversation with a woman and they post every detail here as if it was a flex that a woman didn’t spit at you when you asked her for the direction to the train station. Omg she spoke to me and even said have a nice day. Liked ofc she did, she’s a civilized human being, ofc she will treat you with respect, that doesen’t mean she is obsessed with your cock tough
Feel like you had my mountain story thread in mind when u wrote this, and yes the fact that the girl chatted with me and hugged me goodbye does mean she's obsessed with my cock she was just too high inhib and shy to ask me to fuck her but the fact that she talked to me meant that she wanted it :lul: :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 18522, buflek and 3 others
Thanks for the bump, Dalit
3900643 3460870 1686368298767

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, The Grinch and PseudoMaxxer
i like the little spikes in dopamine when a dalit tells me how did i manage to not get spit on by a woman

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 18522, Deleted member 48066 and 1 other person
its funny how even guys who arent incels make this type of thread. if you ever at any point identify as an incel, its over

Most foids are bitches

Feel like you had my mountain story thread in mind when u wrote this, and yes the fact that the girl chatted with me and hugged me goodbye does mean she's obsessed with my cock she was just too high inhib and shy to ask me to fuck her but the fact that she talked to me meant that she wanted it :lul:
Nah I wasn’t thinking about that, although you just had luck to meet a woman with a big heart that felt bad for you being lost in the middle of nowhere, german women are very touchy and open, it’s normal here, I get hugged Al the time by female co workers, it does mean she has sympathy for you and she isn’t repulsed by you, bc if she was repulsed she wouldn’t even touch you, but it’s not sexual

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
i like the little spikes in dopamine when a dalit tells me how did i manage to not get spit on by a woman
same I won't lie getting called chad by an Indian for telling a story about how I talked to a girl does make my day 😍

• JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
but it’s not sexual
Ik lmao im just kidding, but yeah if I was a truecel she probably wouldn't have touched me, the fact that she was kind and was ok making platonic physical contact and convo probably makes me normie tier but if I was chad we would have have lake mountain sex then and there

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
i wish a girl spit on my tongue

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Tyler x Durden and The Grinch

Users who are viewing this thread

Back