Why Org users want a dominant mommy girlfriend:

The Grinch

The Grinch

Sheesh
If you have a dominant personality, you want your partner to be more submissive and to submit to you in bed and in daily life.

If you’re naturally submissive and soft, you want your partner to be dominant and take control over the relationship and to dominate you in bed too.

That’s why

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR and wsada
Water
But Dommy mommy GFS are fictional brootaly over for me

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
Water
But Dommy mommy GFS are fictional brootaly over for me
They do exist but rarely. Most of them just do it for the pay, they don’t actually feel any sexual satisfaction from dominating an incel, deep down they even feel very sorry for him but they need the money so

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: lemonnz and wsada
every zoomer wants it, not just .org users. 50% of them looking like femboys might have a correlation
6421cbd971aa8c475b2f0bdb69bbfee4

• JFL
Reactions: LancasteR, Axii, mrriceguyreturn and 2 others
They do exist but rarely. Most of them just do it for the pay, they don’t actually feel any sexual satisfaction from dominating an incel, deep down they even feel very sorry for him but they need the money so
I mean like an actual girlfriend that's like that ykwim
Too poor to pay whores for that anyways :feelswhy:

every zoomer wants it, not just .org users. 50% of them looking like femboys might have a correlation
View attachment 2939624
Where are those broccoli haired zoomers everyone here talking about, in my city the kids are all aggressive beats walking around looking for trouble and beating up their girlfriends.

I have young siblings who are in school still, so I hear a lot of stories

What if you’re both?

I actually believe this tbh

I never could really see a woman actually enjoy dominating someone

Unless like shes older and she feels like she’s “teaching” him

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer