Why other people discourage you from Bimax????

Well people dont have comprehensive overview of these aesthetic benefits in palm of their hand as us, autists. I remember as normie looking at my upper lip/nose region and realising something is missing there but never thought in million lifes that there is surgery for bringing that bone (maxilla) forward. So thats first reason.

But most importantly some genuinely find you attractive and dont want you to butch yourself. I looked uglier thru my whole ortho journey of 1 year and when I did surgery people (girls mostly) would openly tell me i look way better now. People will tell you when you improve but never when you descend.

If the CCW is all the way so that the plain is parallel to your eye brow to ear alignment then that’s a great move. Extracting teeth makes no sense to me, the whole point of these surgeries is to make your jaws larger and thus fit more teeth, or at leased that’s what I thought
Dr.Ramieri claims that by removing 2 wisdom teeth on the mandible he can then do BSSO with a lot more advancement then without getting them removed. He said CCW is a must for me because my face is downward growth.
Well people dont have comprehensive overview of these aesthetic benefits in palm of their hand as us, autists. I remember as normie looking at my upper lip/nose region and realising something is missing there but never thought in million lifes that there is surgery for bringing that bone (maxilla) forward. So thats first reason.

But most importantly some genuinely find you attractive and dont want you to butch yourself. I looked uglier thru my whole ortho journey of 1 year and when I did surgery people (girls mostly) would openly tell me i look way better now. People will tell you when you improve but never when you descend.
water is wet

Everyone knows that orthodontic treatment is a looksmin to the maxilla and mandible projectio, whereas Bimas is the counter of that.p

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
Everyone knows that orthodontic treatment is a looksmin to the maxilla and mandible projectio, whereas Bimas is the counter of that.p
Lmao, everyone. No bro, no one knows that outside of forums.

cuz its botch