Why people complain so much about Midface?

D

Deleted member 2227

‎⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Majority times that i see someone complaining about a long midface seems that will not get much better with normal one, the reason for this is because majority times it's not even too much longer than the avarage, the real problem that i see is

4-Philtrum
2-Nose shape/roundness/width
3-IPD

1-Too much narrow:recessed faces overall (this already explain the lack of lower third and zygos)

So, basically, it's all wrong with their faces and they stil only complain about this.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
muh midface

no it’s your neurotransmitters chief

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
Opry, chico, lucky blue, gandy, matlon all have long midfaces

Youre just ugly

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: kuroro, Butthurt Dweller, Dicklet.4.3 and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: lmfao
no it’s your neurotransmitters chief

• JFL
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3, Effortless and Deleted member 2227

Youre just ugly
preach brother

My thread will be now the ultimate BlackPill to these copers, they have all bad in their faces and still complain about this, majority times the problem that i see to is the roundness and wideness of the nose of these people, is all wrong, is the same as saiyng "my harmony is fucked" but in fact is above avarage and is just their traits/features that are shit asf.

My thread will be now the ultimate BlackPill to these copers, they have all bad in their faces and still complain about this, majority times the problem that i see to is the roundness and wideness of the nose of these people, is all wrong, is the same as saiyng "my harmony is fucked" but in fact is above avarage and is just their traits/features that are shit asf.
i honestly don’t understand what ur saying

• JFL
Reactions: SikKunt
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043

Youre just ugly
Cope, opry has a compact midface ratio (ive calculated it) dunno about the rest.
Having a long midface is one of the more common death sentences, when I go out I see it everyday, people with downward grown long midfaces. Ofc the IPD and philtrum to chin ratio are other failos that are just as significant.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person

Youre just ugly
O'Pry has an extremely compact midface. The rest are all around 0.97 -1.0, which is more compact than average.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 685
O'Pry has an extremely compact midface. The rest are all around 0.97 -1.0, which is more compact than average.
See this guy gets it, your MFR is significantly lower than 1 you're fucked, no amount of surgery can fix it. It becomes very hard to ascend.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Deleted member 2227
A legit long midface fucks up many things

I have to compensate incredibly hard to look striking
DwBsFLQUcAAUy0r.jpg

Wide, full lips, broad chin, good zygos and hooded eyes are the main takeaways.
He'd look much better if he had a shorter midface length.

Last edited:
  • +1
A legit long midface fucks up many things

I have to compensate incredibly hard to look striking
DwBsFLQUcAAUy0r.jpg

Wide, full lips, broad chin, good zygos and hooded eyes are the main takeaways.
He'd look much better if he had a shorter midface length.
His midface is very compact already

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 2846, Deleted member 2227 and 6 others
His midface is very compact already
You sure?

Leo has a compact midface

ba3f50929400ca0cb236148534e3d12c.jpg

Just compare the distance from the eyes to the mouth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 656
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
  • +1
Oh that's what you mean by compact midface
Worse in what way?
Compact midface is IPD by upper lip to pupil, it has nothing to do with actual skull width.

And Leo just looks worse overall. Less overall appeal.

• +1
Compact midface is IPD by upper lip to pupil, it has nothing to do with actual skull width.

And Leo just looks worse overall. Less overall appeal.
I thought compact midface means short midface and high fwhr is usually referred to what you are saying

• +1
I thought compact midface means short midface and high fwhr is usually referred to what you are saying
Compact is more about the ratio. A short midface as an absolute measurement with a narrow IPD will look long.

FWHR is entirely different to midface ratio, that's upper lip to eyebrow by bizygomatic.

• +1
Compact is more about the ratio. A short midface as an absolute measurement with a narrow IPD will look long.

FWHR is entirely different to midface ratio, that's upper lip to eyebrow by bizygomatic.
Now it's up to eyebrow huh? Yeah i should make a thread on why we should abandon ratios and use absolute measurements instead.

• +1
Now it's up to eyebrow huh? Yeah i should make a thread on why we should abandon ratios and use absolute measurements instead.
FWHR was always up to eyebrow

Ratios have their place. Absolute measurements need to fit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and Deleted member 2227
FWHR was always up to eyebrow

Ratios have their place. Absolute measurements need to fit.
I have to go to school rn and I'll make the thread after

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Majority times that i see someone complaining about a long midface seems that will not get much better with normal one, the reason for this is because majority times it's not even too much longer than the avarage, the real problem that i see is

4-Philtrum
2-Nose shape/roundness/width
3-IPD

1-Too much narrow:recessed faces overall (this already explain the lack of lower third and zygos)

So, basically, it's all wrong with their faces and they stil only complain about this.
You have no idea how a long midface destroys your facial harmony and whole life.

Dude what, bitches love Dicaprio man, they always have.

But is not only because of his midface, all in him is good, also

Images 38

You have no idea how a long midface destroys your facial harmony and whole life.

I don't said that is not a subhuman trait, it is, but most people that complain about this have super thick bulbous nose and shit IPD, what means that is not only midface.

Also it's not a Death Sentence too, i can think in some models with it.

View attachment 144061
Did you lengthen his midface, I think he looks better in the first one man. I mean all of his features are great tbh.

View attachment 144061

I don't said that is not a subhuman trait, it is, but most people that complain about this have super thick bulbous nose and shit IPD, what means that is not only midface.

Also it's not a Death Sentence too, i can think in some models with it.
I mean there are a few models with midface ratio of 0.95ish but ive never really seen anything lower than that, all of them are more compact than average for sure.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, Deleted member 2810 and Deleted member 2227
Bc he's very handsome. Still looks worse.
I mean, I think he mogs the other dude, but deep down we all know that Cavill mogs all, tall, one handsome mf, and he's got a deep fucking voice.

• +1
if it's actually lower than 0.95 in non lens distorted pics/irl it's usually over.