Why people here hate/make fun of Ray Peat

Deleted member 15827

Deleted member 15827

Will be back
Generally most of us are blackpilled enough to know about big pharma and how they dont give a shit about us. However, we have also caught the general weltanschauung that big pharma and modern medicine has produced that when get an individual like Peat saying stuff like eating a raw carrot everyday makes a huge boost to one's health is met with incredulity and mockery.

I was someone who looked at Peat with a crooked eye as well, since the vegan ,carnivore nonsense had disillusioned me enough to throw up my hands and say all of nutrition is bullshit and that exercise,having friends, lifegoals,meditation etc. plays a much bigger part in happiness than food since most people in my uni eat like shit but still extremely NT and happy. But I think this was a case of throwing the baby out with the bathwater..

If you really analyse what Peat is saying and not just watch his short clips from youtube where he talks like a retard, I think you'll quickly realise what a genius this man is. Instead of basing nutrition and biology on strong and weak causations like most vegans and carnivores do, because of his background he has a system that uses first principles to construct a theory not just on biology but on life as well (see AIH, his theory of stress,etc).

It's ok to disagree with some Peat stuff ( I do on certain things as well ) but I think most of you are missing out on some really good stuff because of your first impressions of Peaters and even Peat himself.

• +1
Reactions: Bensky and currylightskin
10584BE3 757C 4071 9AE3 CEC21D1ED8E2

@Zer0/∞ :feelswah::feelswhy:

Peat forum moggs, peat moggs. Real blackpill is realising you'll get actual health advice from these private and underground people.

Dr Somerville blackpilled me on vitamin D3 and his research is amazing and many more people like him i follow.

Fuck FDA and big pharma

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14561 and Deleted member 15827
Who?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Because peatcels make ridiculous claims

• Ugh..
Peat forum moggs, peat moggs. Real blackpill is realising you'll get actual health advice from these private and underground people.

Dr Somerville blackpilled me on vitamin D3 and his research is amazing and many more people like him i follow.

Fuck FDA and big pharma
CD

I dont know a single thing about diet but im sure this rapy peat guy is a joke

• Ugh..
I dont know a single thing about diet but im sure this rapy peat guy is a joke
If he was called rapey peat i would actually follow him :ogre:

• JFL