Why People Think 6'4 Is Short, Subtle analysis.

Azonin

Azonin

6'3 white brokie
As some of you may already know, 6'4 is taller than 99% of men and 99.999% of women, But every percentage is not to be treated in the exact same way, let me put it this way:

6'2: Taller than 95% of men

6'3: Taller than 97.9% of men

6'4: Taller than 99% of men

But people misinterpret this as being visibly/obviously taller than 99% of men or "towering over them", we generally agree that a person starts to tower over someone else at 4-5 inches, say 4.5. That means that a person must be at most 5'11.5 in order for you to "tower over them". However, 5'11.5 is around 80th percentile, meaning 1 in 5 of men will "not be" towered by you.

Which could be why people say dumb shit like "6'2 is average" or "6'4 is tallish" or even that it's short (by retards) and are thinking of towering almost everyone (6'7+) but then confuse being "very tall" with a height being "very optimal" and those two do not necessarily coincide.

• +1
Reactions: whitepilledchad, beypazarisoda0, silencio and 7 others
And not to forget that they don't see themselves from other peoples' perspective, if a 6'4 guy looks at a 6'2 guy, from the 6'4 guy's perspective he may seem (nearly) the exact same height but from the 6'2 guy's perspective, the 6'4 dude will seem giant as 6'2 is already a tall height and people often confuse someone that is the same height as them as being taller (very common phenomenon).

• +1
Reactions: Ajjubhai and whitepilledchad
why would you make a thread about something that literally no one says

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, Soychadcell, mirrormogger and 22 others
  • JFL
Reactions: arab_chink and The False Prophet
why would you make a thread about something that literally no one says
Ironically this is more likely to come from the mouths of people who are actually 6'4 than shorter/taller people, because they get told that they are "so tall" but if you walk outside you will be disappointed if you think you will "tower over" many people on the street

• Ugh..
Reactions: 5.5psl
As some of you may already know, 6'4 is taller than 99% of men and 99.999% of women, But every percentage is not to be treated in the exact same way, let me put it this way:

But people misinterpret this as being visibly/obviously taller than 99% of men or "towering over them", we generally agree that a person starts to tower over someone else at 4-5 inches, say 4.5. That means that a person must be at most 5'11.5 in order for you to "tower over them". However, 5'11.5 is around 80th percentile, meaning 1 in 5 of men will "not be" towered by you.

Which could be why people say dumb shit like "6'2 is average" or "6'4 is tallish" or even that it's short (by retards) and are thinking of towering almost everyone (6'7+) but then confuse being "very tall" with a height being "very optimal" and those two do not necessarily coincide.
Simple answer: height Keynesian inflation, the same reason why people thing 6 foot is short. All the 5’9 5’10 normies usually round their height to 6 foot which makes 6 foot seem average to foids. Now imagine a 6 footer whos 5’10 friends all claim his height, hes gonna round up to 6’4”, obv a legit 6 foot is above average, but if the majority of 6 footers all claim 6’3 6’4, its just gonna seem above average for the time being.

The Keynesian theory states that GDP will never be accurate, percieved value is easy to measure but actual value is much harder to determine. Same applies to height

• +1
Reactions: Azonin
And not to forget that they don't see themselves from other peoples' perspective, if a 6'4 guy looks at a 6'2 guy, from the 6'4 guy's perspective he may seem (nearly) the exact same height but from the 6'2 guy's perspective, the 6'4 dude will seem giant as 6'2 is already a tall height and people often confuse someone that is the same height as them as being taller (very common phenomenon).
Cause eye levels.

• +1
Reactions: Aero
Simple answer: height Keynesian inflation, the same reason why people thing 6 foot is short. All the 5’9 5’10 normies usually round their height to 6 foot which makes 6 foot seem average to foids. Now imagine a 6 footer whos 5’10 friends all claim his height, hes gonna round up to 6’4”, obv a legit 6 foot is above average, but if the majority of 6 footers all claim 6’3 6’4, its just gonna seem above average for the time being.

The Keynesian theory states that GDP will never be accurate, percieved value is easy to measure but actual value is much harder to determine. Same applies to height
lol being 6 foot and claiming 6’4 is just egregious and people would call you out on that every time. 6’0 is tall but not abnormally tall like 6’4. When someone is 6’4 it’s very apparent. It’s like being 5’6 and telling people you’re 5’10 JFL

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger, callisto, ElTruecel and 1 other person

Exactly! We can only approximate its value, you related it to keynesian economics to me it sounds like the uncertainty principle where we can never be 100% right about a particle's momentum either.

• +1
Reactions: udeactive
Exactly! We can only approximate its value, you related it to keynesian economics to me it sounds like the uncertainty principle where we can never be 100% right about a particle's momentum either.
In scrutiny, the more people fraud their height the less we know the true value, the more we know the true value then it must mean people fraud less, but all in all we can't know it 100%.

But yeah 5'10 and even 5'9 guys claiming 6 foot is outrageous

lol being 6 foot and claiming 6’4 is just egregious and people would call you out on that every time. 6’0 is tall but not abnormally tall like 6’4. When someone is 6’4 it’s very apparent. It’s like being 5’6 and telling people you’re 5’10 JFL
Although 4 inches is 4 inches, a 5'6 guy claiming 5'10 is probably more outrageous than 6 foot claiming 6'4 because the feasibility of being able to call one out depends on whether they are going to be close in height to you, and 5'6/5'10 are around what most people are than 6'0-6'4.

• +1
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer
tales from the subterranean dungeon

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Aero, Meteor21 and Azonin
Although 4 inches is 4 inches, a 5'6 guy claiming 5'10 is probably more outrageous than 6 foot claiming 6'4 because the feasibility of being able to call one out depends on whether they are going to be close in height to you, and 5'6/5'10 are around what most people are than 6'0-6'4.
Bruh. You might get away with frauding 6’1 or 6’2 but not 6’4. So few people are actually 6’4 that when you see a guy who’s 6’4 he immediately stands out in a way that 6’0 doesn’t

Bruh. You might get away with frauding 6’1 or 6’2 but not 6’4. So few people are actually 6’4 that when you see a guy who’s 6’4 he immediately stands out in a way that 6’0 doesn’t
I mean I'm 6'3.2, 6'4 in the morning and even though they would be similar in height to me, it's rare to see anyone that height whatsoever here, like I said I went to the shop today for a 25 min walk in lidl and back home tallest i saw someone at was 6'1

Theoretically speaking, an average foid is about 5’5 aprox, most of them have awful perception of guys height. Yeah, guys can easily tell youre lying, but they’d have to be an asshole to call you out in front of foids. Men usually mutually “height fraud” , as it provides a benefit not for just one short guy, but for the entire group

Theoretically speaking, an average foid is about 5’5 aprox, most of them have awful perception of guys height. Yeah, guys can easily tell youre lying, but they’d have to be an asshole to call you out in front of foids. Men usually mutually “height fraud” , as it provides a benefit not for just one short guy, but for the entire group
It's height frauding business.

• +1
The only foids who can accurately perceive height are tall 5’10 + foids, as usually they compare them selves to guys bc theyre insecure. Watch out for tall foids if you wanna fraud

6'2 with some *special shoes* can definitely get away with 6'4 around guys tho.

I’d never try to embarrass one of my friends in front of women but it’s bound to happen on its own if you’re frauding height by 4 whole inches. I worked with a guy who was 6’4-6’5 and he looked huge af, I’m 6’0 without shoes and no way i could fraud to be his height

It's height frauding business.
At the end of the day, guy friend groups are comparable to oligopolistic markets, where firms form mutual coercions for added benefits for every firm. 5’6” guy claims 5’8”, everyone else has to go up by 2 inches aswell.

I’d never try to embarrass one of my friends in front of women but it’s bound to happen on its own if you’re frauding height by 4 whole inches
frauding 4 inches sounds fucking retarded I would never get away with calling myself 6'7 to women, I almost feel like thats worse than a 5'10 guy claiming 6'2.

Because they don't you schizo

• +1
Reactions: Aero
i dont think anyone thinks that 6 4 is short…

frauding 4 inches sounds fucking retarded I would never get away with calling myself 6'7 to women, I almost feel like thats worse than a 5'10 guy claiming 6'2.
That’s what I’ve been saying but this guy keeps telling me 6 footers can fraud 6’4 lol. Sure a lot of people fraud height but you can’t always count on other men being unwilling to call you out for frauding 4 inches

i dont think anyone thinks that 6 4 is short…
If people here think that average zoomer is 6'2 @St.TikTokcel then 6'4 is barely tallish at best

If people here think that average zoomer is 6'2 @St.TikTokcel then 6'4 is barely tallish at best
but the average zoomer isnt 6 2?

That’s what I’ve been saying but this guy keeps telling me 6 footers can fraud 6’4 lol. Sure a lot of people fraud height but you can’t always count on other men being unwilling to call you out for frauding 4 inches
If a guy who is 6 foot called himself 6'4 to my face id laugh pretty damn good

"So if youre 6'4 then im.... 6'8? "

• +1
Reactions: RealNinja
I’d never try to embarrass one of my friends in front of women but it’s bound to happen on its own if you’re frauding height by 4 whole inches. I worked with a guy who was 6’4-6’5 and he looked huge af, I’m 6’0 without shoes and no way i could fraud to be his height
4 inches does sound risky, the usual is like 2-3 inches, but if youre with a group of ppl who collectively fraud 4 inches, then youre good

Well technically, if you wear lifts then thats 2 added inches + 1 inch from hair and you can easily fraud that extra inch.

I m personally 6’1.5” flat and fraud either 6’3” or 5’11 just to piss people off jfl

• JFL
Well technically, if you wear lifts then thats 2 added inches + 1 inch from hair and you can easily fraud that extra inch.

I m personally 6’1.5” flat and fraud either 6’3” or 5’11 just to piss people off jfl
Frauding 5’11 is mad funny. I should start telling other guys I’m 5’9

did you measure yourself under a stadiometer.

If I make a dating profile I'll put 6 foot and surprise foids if I wear lifts (6'5)

Yeah its hilarious jfl, NT normies have surprisingly fragile egos, i only do it to ppl i find annoying or narcy

did you measure yourself under a stadiometer.
Yeah i did, i measured 6’1” exact at the doctors under a stadiometer but that was in the afternoon

Yeah its hilarious jfl, NT normies have surprisingly fragile egos, i only do it to ppl i find annoying or narcy
Fuck this whole time I've been frauding to 6'4/6'5 when I could have been claiming 5'10 :lul:

Yeah i did, i measured 6’1” exact at the doctors under a stadiometer but that was in the afternoon
I measured 6'3.2 like 16 hours after waking up, was the model seca?

• +1
I feel like I was slouching she immediately hit it against my head (doctor).

Nah i cant remember lol, it was one of those wall mounted digital ones

Nah i cant remember lol, it was one of those wall mounted digital ones
oh it was a digital one, they tend to be quite accurate.

Have you ever looked at the subreddit r/short? It's so fucking hilarious jfl it's the true heightpill and shows how depressed people can get over being short.

• JFL

96A85D9F 46E4 40FC 9173 1254668A29A8

This is alllllll it boils down too.

Good thread. also explains why ppl 5’10-5’11 think they’re short since their eye level is gonna be around 5’7-5’8 and it takes a really short dude for them to tower over like u said

Good thread. also explains why ppl 5’10-5’11 think they’re short since their eye level is gonna be around 5’7-5’8 and it takes a really short dude for them to tower over like u said
Yes, if you're 5'10-5'11 the guy has to be at most 5'6-5'7 in order to tower over them, for a 6'4 guy that's basically anyone under 6 foot.

the SAFEST amount to fraud is 1 inch or 2-3 cm you will most likely never get called out on this, most ppl do this already 6’0 barefoot ppl claiming 6’1, 6’2 barefoot claiming 6’3 etc. frauding 2 inches is becoming more and more common with gen z (this is where u get the 5’10 dudes claiming 6’0 and the 5’8 dudes claiming 5’10.) but yea frauding 3 or more inches above your barefoot height is incredibly risky u might get away with it sometimes but still not worth it imo

• +1
the SAFEST amount to fraud is 1 inch or 2-3 cm you will most likely never get called out on this, most ppl do this already 6’0 barefoot ppl claiming 6’1, 6’2 barefoot claiming 6’3 etc. frauding 2 inches is becoming more and more common with gen z (this is where u get the 5’10 dudes claiming 6’0 and the 5’8 dudes claiming 5’10.) but yea frauding 3 or more inches above your barefoot height is incredibly risky u might get away with it sometimes but still not worth it imo
Tbh I still see guys overestimating other peoples' heights by 3 inches. The brian guy from the whatever podcast is 6 foot, yet in pics where he has to lean over to take pics with people ive seen them calling him 6'3 some even 6'4 but rarer, but that mostly comes from people who are not pilled on height.

lol exactly, another coworker told me he was 6’2 and I could immediately tell he was lying by standing beside him. In that situation he was frauding like 2 inches. So imagine 4 inches

actualy bare feet 6 feet is pretty tall, most people larp 2-3 inches to their height

actualy bare feet 6 feet is pretty tall, most people larp 2-3 inches to their height
ive stood barefoot next to someone who is 6 foot on the money, and as a 6'3 guy they seemed tall to me because they blocked me eye level which is about 4 inches. But from their perspective I would have looked much taller