Why personality makes you more attractive

HorseFace

HorseFace

done
I was thinking about this because it is true to some degree. Maybe because charisma, personality, social skills and strong mental health are all to some degree genetic. And as with looks, good genes = Attractiveness.

Also these behavior patterns symbolizes good mental health. Good mental health = good general health. Health = Attractiveness.

Furthermore obviously of course its because girls will be drawn more to people who they enjoy spending time with, and who holds great social status.

Answers: Cope, Chad doesn't need this.

Yeah no shit his looks allready symbolizes ideal genetic quality.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss, Deleted member 281 and mybrainabusesme
Social, outgoing, charismatic chads will slay way more than asocial, introvert, dumbass chads.

Personality is not a cope.

• +1
Reactions: HorseFace
Personality does not make you sexually attractive. It makes you more comfortable in talking to girls and receiving "NOs".

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Zaetheus
I was thinking about this because it is true to some degree. Maybe because charisma, personality, social skills and strong mental health are all to some degree genetic. And as with looks, good genes = Attractiveness.

Also these behavior patterns symbolizes good mental health. Good mental health = good general health. Health = Attractiveness.

Furthermore obviously of course its because girls will be drawn more to people who they enjoy spending time with, and who holds great social status.

you can get great personality if you have money

because you dont have to deal with job, coworkers and boss, which will often try to fuk you

money is the golden pillar of LMS and really any success with girls.

U have money - they love it
U have ur own place - they love it (plus most of them lives with parents anyway LMFAO)
U have car- they love it
U have more time to travel and shit - they love it
Ur not a wage slave -they love it
Ur personality is not shitty cause of misunderstandings in job - they love it
most people arent self aware enough but your personality is shit cuz of the people you meet daily

thats major factor IMO

Only matters when you cross a certain threshold for looks. This threshold varies from woman to woman.

Only matters when you cross a certain threshold for looks. This threshold varies from woman to woman.

You can UP your looks by few points if you have MONEY.

MONEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

humor me, mbti types, rank them, all 16 with Alpha, Beta, Gamma, Sigma, Delta and Omega

Personality does not make you sexually attractive. It makes you more comfortable in talking to girls and receiving "NOs".

Also that, but it definetly makes you percieved as more attractive.
You can UP your looks by few points if you have MONEY.

MONEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Certainly increases smv

Certainly, but it will generally increase your attractivenes to some degree unless you are far below average, then it wont do much for you

personality doesn't exist. looks do.

• +1
Omg someone ban this guy srsly.

Charisma = handsome
Confident = handsome

Stop creatinf these bluepilled threads or @knajjd will ban you. Retardos..

>>>>Strong mental health.

Lmao how tf should one have a steong mental health if he got bullied his whole life. How tf should he have any self esteem?

So much bluepill and there are ppl here that agree with him.

Lmao how tf should one have a steong mental health if he got bullied his whole life. How tf should he have any self esteem?

Get money, get roided, fix everything, get lookmaxed.

laugh at ur bulies

Omg someone ban this guy srsly.

Charisma = handsome
Confident = handsome

Stop creatinf these bluepilled threads or @knajjd will ban you. Retardos..

Its not bluepilling. As i said being attractive matters infinity more. Im just saying that personality will make you be percieved more attractive, not by much but it will if you are average or above. Are you seriously denying that?

Not everyone was bullied their entire life. Why is this even related. you'll find lots of charismatic confident average looking guys, even if they are harder to come across. You can be average and have good mental health. What are you on about

:bluepill:

chad doesn't need personality

he will treat girls like dog and they will still fuck him:feelsree:

• +1
:bluepill:

chad doesn't need personality

he will treat girls like dog and they will still fuck him:feelsree:

No shit, read the fucking post again ye?

• +1
Reactions: ovrck
fuck off

• +1
Reactions: Zaetheus
Huh? What is your point?

I don't need a point, just fucking do it, smartass. you're so intelligent, give me your best if you actually know pop psychology.

• +1
Reactions: Zaetheus
I don't need a point, just fucking do it, smartass. you're so intelligent, give me your best if you actually know pop psychology.

No i dont, im just theorizing. Never claimed to be intellegent, just basing this on how i've percieved others and how i've noticed girls percieving others.

• +1
Reactions: Phad
No i dont, im just theorizing. Never claimed to be intellegent, just basing this on how i've percieved others and how i've noticed girls percieving others.

Well I have a job for you, research the 16 types and provide an in depth analysis of their placement on the male hierarchy. This isn't random, days ago I started wondering this.

obviously beautiful guys don't need any personality to attract girls, but charachter is quite important for average males.
In my opinion, having an introvert, anti-social personality is extremely harmful for men because girls may think you are weird or strange. furthermore shy guys don't flirt with girls so they lost chances to hit on female acquaintances who would not reject them.

• +1
Reactions: Highrise
People are starting to swallow the personality pill

But personality helps people at every looks level

At certain levels girls will still sleep with you if you have bad personality, but it dosen't mean they wouldn't leave you if you had a twin with better personality

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel and HorseFace
Also that, but it definetly makes you percieved as more attractive.
I do think it is not related to attractiveness at all. There are different personalities and one specific does not make you attractive to woman. Confidence is a BS, there is no such thing as confidence other than that helps you to escalate with girl faster. There are no characteristics which correlate with attractiveness other than looks. Some people are confident, intelligent, humorous, kind etc. but no correlation with attractiveness

It's possible I was not only bullied when younger , but held at gun point once or twice. I think I've fully recovered

However the ability the recover from mental trauma seems to also be strongly correlated with IQ

They did a study with veterans who came back home from I think Vietnam, and higher IQ people had a much lower likelihood PTSD

I do think it is not related to attractiveness at all. There are different personalities and one specific does not make you attractive to woman. Confidence is a BS, there is no such thing as confidence other than that helps you to escalate with girl faster. There are no characteristics which correlate with attractiveness other than looks. Some people are confident, intelligent, humorous, kind etc. but no correlation with attractiveness

Your so wrong delete account there's no hope for you understanding female -> male attraction

Personality while you can greatly improve it also has a genetic component. You could take a million classes and hang out with every cool person in the world. Nothing would make you as funny or great to be around as these men

Personality while you can greatly improve it also has a genetic component. You could take a million classes and hang out with every cool person in the world. Nothing would make you as funny or great to be around as these men
Obv u dont have any proofs that personality triggers sexual attraction? If you have any, you are welcome.
But looks do trigger.

Obv u dont have any proofs that personality triggers sexual attraction? If you have any, you are welcome.
But looks do trigger.

This guy has slept with over 700 woman

His personality isn't even that good it's the equiv a PSL 5.5-6

View attachment 8839

What the fuck? This guy is the textbook definition of a betabuxx cuck low T faggot. Look at his face, and his body. A kid could punch this fatass bitch in the face and he'd be TKO'd on the spot.

View attachment 8839

That's bs not a proof. A proof is when you classify personality traits that are attractive and check the validity of each of them and its effect on the sexual arousal in a control group of women. Girls wet themselves from facially attractive guys, not from guys who can speak bs on any topic for hours, which pretty much sums tyler's personality

I have no proof other than my self perception and noticing how average looking dudes get percieved as more attractive if their more outoging, and likable.

But the geratest example i could come up with is this movie i watched a copule of years ago. Chad was played by a maybe barely above average looking dude, but he was outgoing, charismatic, alpha, likeable, knew his way around people. I looked at him as super good looking while watching the movie.

Years later i saw him in another movie, he played a quiet, awkward, weird, shy dude. This time i didn't percieve him as nearly as attractive.

You can see the same phenomenon where moviestars are being talked about online by women. Stuff like "I didn't really see him as hot before watching x movie"

That's bs not a proof. A proof is when you classify personality traits that are attractive and check the validity of each of them and its effect on the sexual arousal in a control group of women. Girls wet themselves from facially attractive guys, not from guys who can speak bs on any topic for hours, which pretty much sums tyler's personality

Lol I've saw Tyler @ One Oak a couple months ago

His personality is captivating and while girls didn't look at him much on first entering.
When people saw how favorable people were reacting to him his value quickly went up, even club promoters were on his dick

He left with a PSL 6.5 that night

Lol I don't have any double blind studies to show you. The only place personality takes a back seat is online dating. Anyone that parties a lot knows personality/NT has an element in attraction

I have no proof other than my self perception and noticing how average looking dudes get percieved as more attractive if their more outoging, and likable.

But the geratest example i could come up with is this movie i watched a copule of years ago. Chad was played by a maybe barely above average looking dude, but he was outgoing, charismatic, alpha, likeable, knew his way around people. I looked at him as super good looking while watching the movie.

Years later i saw him in another movie, he played a quiet, awkward, weird, shy dude. This time i didn't percieve him as nearly as attractive.

You can see the same phenomenon where moviestars are being talked about online by women. Stuff like "I didn't really see him as hot before watching x movie"
But girls do see shy but attractive guys as attractive. They do not care about personality it terms of deciding whether to hook up with you, only in some extreme cases when it affects behavior and its dangerous for her life. Charisma and personality traits do not halo looks, it works the other way around.
Lol I don't have any double blind studies to show you. The only place personality takes a back seat is online dating. Anyone that parties a lot knows personality/NT has an element in attraction
Then you have no proofs, because what you are saying is pretty much common knowledge from a stereotype perspective, but very illogical if you think about it, and try to understand what triggers sexual attraction. I do not believe in it personally, you have your own opinion based on what you saw when Tyler got attention in a club, jfl at you.

Last edited: