Why "Personality" Matters

Fuck dude, that's a tough question. I have no clue how the distribution would play out. Like, if we want to use this guy's scale which is like IRL but weighed (), then I'd say a 2 or below (excluding Looksmaxing, if a 2 loses 150lbs and gets a jaw implant, different rating obvs). Some quick maths would equal 25%ish percent, again, just on a random spread of people. Meaning if you ARE in the bottom 25%, you can climb into the top 75% through Looksmaxing in some form or anther, unless you were a 1, which I don't think are redeemable TBH.
View attachment 2874
*Keep in mind that this is just looks, not status or money or anything else we could factor in.

Yes, this is a rational and normal distribution that makes sense. The problem is, women don't rate men's looks that way.
Download

There is a huge gap between the logical and objectively true distribution of beauty and female perception of it.

Yes, this is a rational and normal distribution that makes sense. The problem is, women don't rate men's looks that way.
View attachment 2875

There is a huge gap between the logical and objectively true distribution of beauty and female perception of it.

Can you link that page?

Can you link that page?

The original data has been deleted and all I could find was this picture from a reddit post attempting to debunk it

The original data has been deleted and all I could find was this picture from a reddit post attempting to debunk it

Don't mean to put you on the spot like this, but I'm assuming you disagree with that post. If so, why?

Don't mean to put you on the spot like this, but I'm assuming you disagree with that post. If so, why?

Im largely a believer in the sub-8 theory (IRL standards) so my first reaction is to disagree with it without reading anything beyond the title.
Maybe Im wrong. Id like to be wrong about it. Ill read it later when I come back home

Bones+dark triad= personality

You win the award for didn't-read-the-post-but-still left-a-comment
there's a study about women choosing their partners in a third of second, how can I show my personality in that time?:feelsbadman::feelsrope:

there's a study about women choosing their partners in a third of second, how can I show my personality in that time?:feelsbadman::feelsrope:

Didn't read the study either, you're two for 1 right now
Dawg, I get what you mean, but if you want to vent about this shit, there's other places to do it.

I made a thread about this. Personality does matter, but ONLY when you meet her minimum attraction standards.
Tbh I kind of agree with you, I think it is a linear relation however. The higher your attraction levels are the lower the social requirements are, so you could be the nerdiest person into the weirdest shit but if you are Chad you can get away with it.

Didn't read the study either, you're two for 1 right now
Dawg, I get what you mean, but if you want to vent about this shit, there's other places to do it.
2 for 1? I'm F/G % mogging hard. :cool:

Not super long. Like faded on sides and top long enough that when I pull down it goes to my lips

BRO THATS WHAT I HAVE RN

20181031 010637