Why Pokémon is the most successful media/ fictional franchise ever made

infini

infini

Time is not on my side.
....is because it gets underestimated every single time by every other gaming and media franchise.

Case in point average normie orger:

Meanwhile, high-class UK Stacy (if you disagree that's fine, mirin' autism ignoring over the real issue) basement dwells and visits the world. Breaking records and spending allowances whilst enjoying it:

Making bank, shitting in your mouth. Where as your still a statusless, directionless, low-class nerd.

• JFL
Reactions: forevergymcelling
more incels in this world than chads, its why pokemon is/was popular

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Deleted member 6128, mortis and 1 other person
never understood the pokemon shit, like a bunch of cartoon alien characters doing retarded stuff? is that appealing for adults :lul: ?

Yeah, always more incels than Chads, that's how society works. "Being underestimated" is a really bad explanation attempt. Pokemon just has a big target group: women (omfg so cuute), young men (I wanna win fights in the game against my friends), autistic and nerdy soy men (I need to collect all the merchandise!!!!).

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 17872
it was cool first couple of gens i guess but now big cringe and big gay

also just be first theory

• +1
Reactions: Sir Galachad
Poke the cuck

....is because it gets underestimated every single time by every other gaming and media franchise.

Meanwhile, high-class UK Stacy (if you disagree that's fine, mirin' autism ignoring over the real issue) basement dwells and visits the world. Breaking records and spending allowances whilst enjoying it:

Making bank, shitting in your mouth. Where as your still a statusless, directionless, low-class nerd.

yeah thats why ur rotting on this site

never understood the pokemon shit, like a bunch of cartoon alien characters doing retarded stuff? is that appealing for adults :lul: ?
But muh, muh Mario, Zelda, Star Wars, Harry Potter, James Bond and LOTR aren't aimed for children! :soy:
Yeah, always more incels than Chads, that's how society works. "Being underestimated" is a really bad explanation attempt. Pokemon just has a big target group: women (omfg so cuute), young men (I wanna win fights in the game against my friends), autistic and nerdy soy men (I need to collect all the merchandise!!!!).
You've kinda proved my point. Whenever someone generalizes its audience, it tends to outperform most if not other franchises in its selling point.
it was cool first couple of gens i guess but now big cringe and big gay

also just be first theory
Design wise, Gen's I-II-III are artistic, business, and game development masterpieces.

Yeah, many franchises have copied its formula and depending on their own personality have either diversified and succeded (Yu-Gi-Oh) or rotted (Digimon).

What I find intriguing is from a creature/ monster design standpoint, they really got it nailed down into making you remember 3-digit amounts of monsters. Which are all unique, and can always be modified to look more detailed/ mature etc.
Poke the cuck
yeah thats why ur rotting on this site
Did you guys say or see the same thing on a Logan Paul thread years before I knew here?

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: mortis
But muh, muh Mario, Zelda, Star Wars, Harry Potter, James and LOTR aren't aimed for children! :soy:

You've kinda proved my point. Whenever someone generalizes its audience, it tends to outperform most if not other franchises in its selling point.

Design wise, Gen's I-II-III are artistic, business and game development masterpieces.

Yeah, many franchises have copied its formula and depending on their own personality have either diversified and succeded (Yu-Gi-Oh) or rotted (Digimon).

What I find intriguing is from a creature/ monster design standpoint, they really got it nailed down into making you remember 3-digit amounts of monsters. Which are all unique, and can always be modified to look more detailed/ mature etc.

Did you guys say or see the same thing on a Logan Paul thread years before I knew here?
how old r u? if ur past 18 still going on about pokemon then you know its over

Give me an example of when someone underestimated it and then Pokemon rose in it's popularity. Don't think I get your point, you shall up your English game.

STACY LMFAOOOOOOOOOO

Give me an example of when someone underestimated it and then Pokemon rose in it's popularity. Don't think I get your point, you shall up your English game.
What is there to understand?
Revisit OP. Then this:
how old r u? if ur past 18 still going on about pokemon then you know its over
STACY LMFAOOOOOOOOOO
Exact expected response.
I'm sure all these G's would understand it in a heartbeat. Enjoy.
@Xangsane
@averagejoe
@Prettyboy
@Niklaus Mikaelson
@forevergymcelling
@6ft4
@mightyravendark
@FailedNormieManlet
@Lev Peshkov
@Chadethnic101
@House Lannister
@AchooWhalesAreBlue
@VenomGT3
@cmfanel
@the BULL
@TsarTsar444
@cvzvvc
@AscendingHero
@DoctorLooksmax
@dimorphism
@Arborist
@XtrovertNTnormalfag
@David Rothschild

Meanwhile, she's making status and bank and would potentially max out looks if she cares to.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I wish I could find my old pokemon cards, only managed to find the yu gi oh decks.

Meanwhile, she's making status and bank and would potentially max out looks if she cares to.
wtf is this weird cope you called her stacy shes not a stacy

I never cared for pokemon
Digimon was my shit, I created a whole cast of additional digimon and made a book detailing their design and abilities when I was 7 and kept it in my room for 20 years
Of course I move abroad for a while and it gets dumped despite being in the bottom of a drawer

how the fyck is that stacy this is a stacy

she is no where near that shes htb max

I wish I could find my old pokemon cards, only managed to find the yu gi oh decks.
First thing I did when I got back into YGO was getting 1st ed Ghost Rare Black Rose.
I never cared for pokemon
Digimon was my shit, I created a whole cast of additional digimon and made a book detailing their design and abilities when I was 7 and kept it in my room for 20 years
Of course I move abroad for a while and it gets dumped despite being in the bottom of a drawer
The series was alright. Problem was not only the annoying names but how every creature would eventually evolve into looking the exact same shit after another. It got mogged by Yugioh on all fronts in all respect.
how the fyck is that stacy this is a stacy

View attachment 2101715
she is no where near that shes htb max
Good for you, in the meantime. Hammer away at this:

First thing I did when I got back into YGO was getting 1st ed Ghost Rare Black Rose.

The series was alright. Problem was not only the annoying names but how every creature would eventually evolve into looking the exact same shit after another. It got mogged by Yugioh on all fronts in all respect.

Good for you, in the meantime. Hammer away at this:

20230306 233120
20230306 233125

• Love it
Reactions: infini
I was more of a Digimon fan.

Not StarWars ?
Star Track ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back