Why posture is the key to craniofacial development, posturecels GTFIH

nitesik

nitesik

Kraken
We all know that tongue expands and guide the grows right? right??

But what about power we get from the jaws? This was discussed before by @deadlock in his thread Guide to Understanding Malocclusion and Crooked Teeth

But he didnt mention that the way your teeth press totally depend on your head posture. Just try it by yourself, lift the head up, and close the teeth. You are going instantly feel how hard molars press compared to the front teeth.

Photo 2022 07 19 18 53 33

Now make more chin-tucked position and close mouth again. Front teeth press quite a lot huh?

Photo 2022 07 19 18 53 31

If your posture is shit, no matter how your tongue places you will end up birdcell, this is just inevitable. I am almost sure that majority of this forum and humanity overall mewes naturally.

There is also aspect to posture that matter as well.

Tongue placement depends on posture as well, especially back 3rd of the tongue. You just cant lift it unless your head in good position. If your posture is alright, your back 3rd will automatically lift up.

If so, this totally explains why so many people with crooked small palates have such a good growth. They just had good posture through puberty(Yes, through whole puberty. If you fuck up posture at 15 you will lose some of forward growth).

I hope this thread helped to somebody. Understanding this is crucial.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: anticel, 5'7 zoomer, Iblamejordan and 13 others
I noticed this too but I didn't write it down. I felt my premolars in contact with each other way more when chin tucking which is my chewing and biting with premolars is optimal for forward growth.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Hipcel, Yerico7, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and 2 others
High iq thread:feelsyay::feelsyay:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and nitesik
I noticed this too but I didn't write it down. I felt my premolars in contact with each other way more when chin tucking which is my chewing and biting with premolars is optimal for forward growth.
Yeah. Honestly I am amazed why there is no info about this. Maybe I didnt see it, but lurked quite a lot. Posture is king.

But what about power we get from the jaws? This was discussed before by @deadlock in his thread Guide to Understanding Malocclusion and Crooked Teeth

But he didnt mention that the way your teeth press totally depend on your head posture. Just try it by yourself, lift the head up, and close the teeth. You are going instantly feel how hard molars press compared to the front teeth.

View attachment 1786381

Now make more chin-tucked position and close mouth again. Front teeth press quite a lot huh?

View attachment 1786384

If your posture is shit, no matter how your tongue places you will end up birdcell, this is just inevitable. I am almost sure that majority of this forum and humanity overall mewes naturally.

Tongue placement depends on posture as well, especially back 3rd of the tongue. You just cant lift it unless your head in good position. If your posture is alright, your back 3rd will automatically lift up.

If so, this totally explains why so many people with crooked small palates have such a good growth. They just had good posture through puberty(Yes, through whole puberty. If you fuck up posture at 15 you will lose some of forward growth).

When I was 17 I started a tech company, I spent 4 years at my office with HORRIBLE posture. in those 4 years my face descended massively. I also ate a soft diet with limited hard chewing + got a little skinny fat. So yes posture is vital.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and nitesik
When I was 17 I started a tech company, I spent 4 years at my office with HORRIBLE posture. in those 4 years my face descended massively. I also ate a soft diet with limited hard chewing + got a little skinny fat. So yes posture is vital.
I have similar story. I had very good forward growth as a kid and early teen. My teeth also insanely straight and dentists said that I have "Ideal" bite, which they see rarely. My posture also was top tier cuz I been doing lots of sports. After some point I got into programming, spent literally 12 hours a day at pc. I stopped sports,my muscles got weak, and now years later I have visibly recessed chin, not too bad, but still. My facial angle went from near ideal 170 degrees to 158, which is not puberty ofc. My bite is still ideal though.

• +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369 and mvp2v1

View attachment 1786381

View attachment 1786384

Will be posting a text I just posted on another thread, here it follows:

"Asymmetrical teeth can cause asymmetry in other body parts, for example: if your right side's teeth are lower than the left side's, probably you will develop right side Scoliosis, your shoulders, hips and mainly head will be uneven to the right side, they will be lower...

At least that's what I observed on myself, and in 90% of the cases it appears to be true.

Fixing the teeth can cure those (would recommend getting to a Chiropractor because muscles and become tight/weak over time, so he can strengthen the weak muscles and loose the tight muscles, helping with the imbalance).

Will not be posting my sources now because I need to go to sleep but if you want I can post them later, but trust me: unless you have legit developmental malformation, it's fixable because the skull bones are movable and as the skull is the base of the body, the teeth are the base of the skull, and fixing one it creates a chain effect where eventually it will be all symmetrical."

• +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369 and nitesik

View attachment 1786381

View attachment 1786384

"

View attachment 1786381

View attachment 1786384

Also don't know about you guys but I have had very bad posture through all my life yet I have top-tier forward growth and chin projection... Was even rated as a 5/10 PSL here.

I think the birdcel profile is cause by other factors, but I didn't do my research on the topic yet, so I don't even have an opinion!

• +1
Reactions: nitesik

"Asymmetrical teeth can cause asymmetry in other body parts, for example: if your right side's teeth are lower than the left side's, probably you will develop right side Scoliosis, your shoulders, hips and mainly head will be uneven to the right side, they will be lower...

At least that's what I observed on myself, and in 90% of the cases it appears to be true.

Fixing the teeth can cure those (would recommend getting to a Chiropractor because muscles and become tight/weak over time, so he can strengthen the weak muscles and loose the tight muscles, helping with the imbalance).

Will not be posting my sources now because I need to go to sleep but if you want I can post them later, but trust me: unless you have legit developmental malformation, it's fixable because the skull bones are movable and as the skull is the base of the body, the teeth are the base of the skull, and fixing one it creates a chain effect where eventually it will be all symmetrical."
You are right. Maxilla assymetry(very common) might result in body assymetry. I’ve read this in some article about scoliosis

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369 and Brazitard

"

Also don't know about you guys but I have had very bad posture through all my life yet I have top-tier forward growth and chin projection... Was even rated as a 5/10 PSL here.

I think the birdcel profile is cause by other factors, but I didn't do my research on the topic yet, so I don't even have an opinion!
You sure? You kept your head up all time? Or head was at neutral position?

• +1
Reactions: Brazitard

"

Also I checked your thread and your projection is not top tier. But yeah above average forward growth

• +1
So which bite is better for mewing in general assuming i have good posture? Focusing on all teeth except incisors? Back molars? Premolars?

• +1
So which bite is better for mewing in general assuming i have good posture? Focusing on all teeth except incisors? Back molars? Premolars?
Hmm idk rly. If you have good posture you will automatically have more pressure near front teeth(remember never to clench).

I am not an expert, just fucking around making theories that might make sense

• +1
Reactions: Umbra
Also I checked your thread and your projection is not top tier. But yeah above average forward growth
Yeah I used the wrong term: the correct is forward growth!

I kept my head up the maximum I could given the limitations, but what really fucked up my posture was spending much time on slouched on PCs...

I plan to getting dental braces and getting to a Chiropractor for height gains...

so should i lift my head up, or have a more chin tucked posture?

Jaw clenching and sitting posture may modulate the muscle activity in neck and trunk muscles during typing. The present study aimed to assess the effects of different postural positions and clenching conditions on neck and trunk muscle activities.
Thirteen healthy adults (39.8 ± 5.0 years) performed computer typing tasks in four conditions (two postural positions [upright vs slouched] and two jaw clenching conditions [clenching vs non-clenching]).
Sitting posture and jaw clenching appear to influence activities of different muscles.

this is a top tier thread. Also you are 100% right, I have slight scoliosis cuz one side of my teeth are higher than the others. I can confirm exactly what you said. My right side teeth are higher than left side, and my right side clavicle is lower than left.

Question: How to fix the teeth? Would simply going to an orthodontist help? FYI I went to one dentist and she said that a 'cant' of the teeth is simply genetic, smh. Dont orthodontists get paid to fix teeth imbalances, idk why she said that

• Woah
You are right. Maxilla assymetry(very common) might result in body assymetry. I’ve read this in some article about scoliosis
yes its true, i have this. I am planning on doing NCR to treat it, or... would going to orthodontist help? How would one fix this

• +1
fix scoliosis anyways.
i have functional scoliosis which means it’s muscular not bone and it can be fixed…

Also reread @Brazitard reply and my reply to him. it’s true

if one can fix the teeth then one can fix scoliosis. on the tooth for tooth site, the starecta method is mentioned to balance the occlusion and hence fix scoliosis.

however even though i bought starecta i am very hesitant to use it bc it does not cause forward growth and might even cause longer horseface since it creates space at back of teeth.
also by maxilla assymetry I mean this

0C10A6E1 066F 4AA9 9474 1A5236E5BFD3
yes i know. I AM GOING TO TRY NCR to fix… it’s supposed to help the sphenoid become realigned hence realigning maxilla too hopefully. PM me if you’re interested in hearing whether it works

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: nitesik and Brazitard
this is a top tier thread. Also you are 100% right, I have slight scoliosis cuz one side of my teeth are higher than the others. I can confirm exactly what you said. My right side teeth are higher than left side, and my right side clavicle is lower than left.

Question: How to fix the teeth? Would simply going to an orthodontist help? FYI I went to one dentist and she said that a 'cant' of the teeth is simply genetic, smh. Dont orthodontists get paid to fix teeth imbalances, idk why she said that
I think getting dental braces and going to a Chiro will do it, also don't take dentists too serious, most of them are greedy, dumb morons who only know the basics...

It's like doctors: since the Rockefellers got a hold of modern medicine, they ditched all natural treatmens with herbs and food and don't know anything about nutrition at all, they still think "all cholesterol bad" in 2022 lol

We all know that "you are what you eat" and if professionals that are supposed to take care of your health don't see how intrinsically food & health are linked, they are a joke...

Please also check Aajonus Vonderplanitz's and his Primal Diet at "primaries.net" (use Google's tool, for example, "polio site:primaldiet.net" to search inside a site, I use it on BitChute a lot because BitChute's search tool is crap...

I recommend that you take the AajonusPill because he was a very enlightened human being, he has a lot of free interesting articles on a myriad of diseases including polio, gout, autism and even fucking BALDNESS!

I'm a highschool dropout but I love researching things for myself and discovering truths, I'm obsessed with truth, if you want to have a conversation you can PM me or quote me in here... Cheers!

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and nobodyspecial369
I think getting dental braces and going to a Chiro will do it, also don't take dentists too serious, most of them are greedy, dumb morons who only know the basics...

It's like doctors: since the Rockefellers got a hold of modern medicine, they ditched all natural treatmens with herbs and food and don't know anything about nutrition at all, they still think "all cholesterol bad" in 2022 lol

We all know that "you are what you eat" and if professionals that are supposed to take care of your health don't see how intrinsically food & health are linked, they are a joke...

Please also check Aajonus Vonderplanitz's and his Primal Diet at "primaries.net" (use Google's tool, for example, "polio site:primaldiet.net" to search inside a site, I use it on BitChute a lot because BitChute's search tool is crap...

I recommend that you take the AajonusPill because he was a very enlightened human being, he has a lot of free interesting articles on a myriad of diseases including polio, gout, autism and even fucking BALDNESS!

I'm a highschool dropout but I love researching things for myself and discovering truths, I'm obsessed with truth, if you want to have a conversation you can PM me or quote me in here... Cheers!
The site is "primaldiet.net", sorry for the emoji, if you want to search inside a website you put "site:EXAMPLE.com"...

thanks for sharing i have something special for you in return. will send it through PM

• Love it
why did you ask that. he said bad posture isn't good posture (either up or neutral)? just want to know what is right way

Hmm idk rly. If you have good posture you will automatically have more pressure near front teeth(remember never to clench).

I am not an expert, just fucking around making theories that might make sense
so head tilt doesnt matter that much is more about neck alignment? and not having forward neck.
also will downward headlift still cause growth? but it more downward ?

I've always had a very bad posture and tongue posture, since when I was a child. Now I find myself with a narrow palate, 2 class malocclusion, recessed maxilla, recessed cheekbones and suborbital bones. Guess that I have to undergo a lot of surgeries. Fucking brutal

Last seen Today at 3:32 PM ·Viewing thread I am convinced that Reptilian beings are REAL and that the tunnel of light that people see when they die is a trap.

U are definitely a low iq nigger

No wonder u dropped out

View attachment 1786381

View attachment 1786384

love you!!!! even i thought of this but never saw it found out by others!!!

• Love it
Last seen Today at 3:32 PM ·Viewing thread I am convinced that Reptilian beings are REAL and that the tunnel of light that people see when they die is a trap.

U are definitely a low iq nigger

No wonder u dropped out
My IQ is between 116 and 132 = 124, plus I'm a self-taught polymath...

Reptilians and the Illuminati are real, if you don't agree in 2022 then you are a shill, an evil person, a kike or at LEAST a real dumbass...

Calling me low IQ = having faith in the modern school system which is a failure... Next you are going to say that "you need an University degree to be successful" HAHAHAHAHAHA

Please pull your head out of your ass for a second...

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Chadpreetmaybe
My IQ is between 116 and 132 = 124, plus I'm a self-taught polymath...

Reptilians and the Illuminati are real, if you don't agree in 2022 then you are a shill, an evil person, a kike or at LEAST a real dumbass...

Calling me low IQ = having faith in the modern school system which is a failure... Next you are going to say that "you need an University degree to be successful" HAHAHAHAHAHA

Please pull your head out of your ass for a second...
Ok u tell me how to be successful then

Ok u tell me how to be successful then
Success is relative, to me success means learning new things, hitting new PRs in the gym and earning a good salary...

I love learning new languages, I've learned English and Spanish by myself (learning German now), gone from 40lb to 57lb dumbbell hammer curls in 2 days, and am about to get a 4x minimum wage job at I big company because I have contacts (my uncle is a very successful lawyer and the company's owner is a millionaire friend of his, I'm just a dropout with no wife/kids, so 4x minimum wage is a HUGE income for me)...

That's what success means to me.

• +1
Reactions: Chadpreetmaybe
Over for me but will add this to the list of things to monitor in my kid.

• +1
Over for me but will add this to the list of things to monitor in my kid.
Just make sure he does lots of sports theory, thats it. Strong core and back in kid = good overall posture. Neck is slave of core and back

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
High IQ thread, I guessed it tbh.

According to my knowledge, you need to have the first cervical vertebra and the dental arches in balance to maintain a good head posture, since these two things are what maintain it (its weight).

How can we improve both?
Chewing and aligning joints/bones?

I am in Stage III of puberty (I am 15-years-old) according to Dr. Tanner's study, so I am in the middle of puberty and I still have a long way to grow, what would you recommend in my case? My current posture is shit, I have pelvic tilt and my back is like S or I don't know how to describe it tbh.

My current posture is shit, I have pelvic tilt and my back is like S or I don't know how to describe it tbh.
You really need to straighten up your core and back muscles, your back should look like an S actually (curvatures in back are natural, unless they are exaggerated). There is lots of guides about pelvic tilt and stuff, try to look them up. Also, just constantly remind yourself to sit straight, chin slightly tucked.

I am not an expert in chewing and stuff though.

• +1
Reactions: ascension!
Just make sure he does lots of sports theory, thats it. Strong core and back in kid = good overall posture. Neck is slave of core and back
The sports theory is the most legit of them all! Absolutely agree. The innate competition aspect of sports strengthens the development so the person can compete better and have more potential success.

• +1
What do you think about Starecta? In conjunction with mewing. Google starecta and read their website if you're not aware. I think this is the breakthrough, starecta + mewing

• Love it
You really need to straighten up your core and back muscles, your back should look like an S actually (curvatures in back are natural, unless they are exaggerated). There is lots of guides about pelvic tilt and stuff, try to look them up. Also, just constantly remind yourself to sit straight, chin slightly tucked.

I am not an expert in chewing and stuff though.
My back currently looks like this (try to make it as exact as possible):
Back

What can I do to straighten my back/posture and core muscles? For my pelvic tilt I was thinking of doing some exercises to strengthen my glutes, hamstrings, ABS, obliques, shoulders and U/L back; Glute bridge, Kneeling AB Wheel Roll-Out, Superman, Hip Thrust and stretching my hip flexors. What about the neck and sternum?

Do you mind explaining me graphically/visually about proper neck/head posture, I don't want to look like a recessed chinlet by incorrectly doing that slight chin tuck.

• Hmm...
What do you think about Starecta? In conjunction with mewing. Google starecta and read their website if you're not aware. I think this is the breakthrough, starecta + mewing
Starecta? GREAT, seems legit... Another Looksmaxxing tool!

But I don't think they have this method here in this stone-age country called Brazil...

My back currently looks like this (try to make it as exact as possible):
View attachment 1979706

What can I do to straighten my back/posture and core muscles? For my pelvic tilt I was thinking of doing some exercises to strengthen my glutes, hamstrings, ABS, obliques, shoulders and U/L back; Glute bridge, Kneeling AB Wheel Roll-Out, Superman, Hip Thrust and stretching my hip flexors. What about the neck and sternum?

Do you mind explaining me graphically/visually about proper neck/head posture, I don't want to look like a recessed chinlet by incorrectly doing that slight chin tuck.
Oh yeah it shouldnt look like that.

Yeah I guess those exercises are right, should work. You need some resistance training for overall body as well, pull ups and stuff.

Sorry I am no expert in posture, simply had experience of fixing dog shit one similar to yours.

About neck stuff I am not sure entirely, in theory if you will gradually fix upper and lower body posture your neck will just follow, it should work like that, but some people need some additional neck work because the back of their neck is too developed compred to the front.

• +1
Oh yeah it shouldnt look like that.

Yeah I guess those exercises are right, should work. You need some resistance training for overall body as well, pull ups and stuff.

Sorry I am no expert in posture, simply had experience of fixing dog shit one similar to yours.

About neck stuff I am not sure entirely, in theory if you will gradually fix upper and lower body posture your neck will just follow, it should work like that, but some people need some additional neck work because the back of their neck is too developed compred to the front.
I just got off school vacation, I have about two months to complete some Looksmaxes and I think this is one of them.

Would you say that it is enough to do those exercises along with some calisthenics?

• +1
I just got off school vacation, I have about two months to complete some Looksmaxes and I think this is one of them.

Would you say that it is enough to do those exercises along with some calisthenics?
Posturemaxx is the most essential looksmax for teenagers I think. Posture is king.

Yeah find full body calisthenics program and do it.

• +1
Posturemaxx is the most essential looksmax for teenagers I think. Posture is king.

Yeah find full body calisthenics program and do it.
Perfect, thanks a lot!

Do you have any recommendations if I am literally sitting around all day? I sit at least 30 mins every class I have at school (I have a total of 9-10 classes) and I still get to play games at home for 5 hours in a row, what should I do? LMAO, I'm literally Pubertyminning.

I'll do calisthenics, those exercises, try to sit less and rather be in a stretching position for my hip flexors, probably buy the Starecta device, and have good bone metabolism (yk Vitamin K D Boron, calcium, magnesium, etc.) along with mewing.

• JFL
Perfect, thanks a lot!

Do you have any recommendations if I am literally sitting around all day? I sit at least 30 mins every class I have at school (I have a total of 9-10 classes) and I still get to play games at home for 5 hours in a row, what should I do? LMAO, I'm literally Pubertyminning.

I'll do calisthenics, those exercises, try to sit less and rather be in a stretching position for my hip flexors, probably buy the Starecta device, and have good bone metabolism (yk Vitamin K D Boron, calcium, magnesium, etc.) along with mewing.
Buy yourself a jumping rope and jump every 20-30 minutes for 3-5 minutes. It activates literally the whole body.

JFL at you pubertyminning while having all knowledge of the forum dumbass :lul:. Chad goes to the gym and learns social skills while you play games 5 hours in a row

• +1
Based and epigenetics-pilled.

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and nitesik
Buy yourself a jumping rope and jump every 20-30 minutes for 3-5 minutes. It activates literally the whole body.

JFL at you pubertyminning while having all knowledge of the forum dumbass :lul:. Chad goes to the gym and learns social skills while you play games 5 hours in a row
Do you personally do that jumping rope thing?

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Do you personally do that jumping rope thing?
yeah I jump for like 30-40 mintues daily(If I am in home full day). It really uses most muscles, activates blood system etc etc.

+ I am a boxer and jumping rope is essential for boxing as well.

• +1
have u tried?