WHY PPL ARE JEALOUS ON OTHERS

basedhardpill

basedhardpill

Iron
I've been reading a lot of posts for a while now, and its a things that i realy make me laugh...
Why ppl jealous on others.

There is a ton of ppl post their face for rating, example, review... and even if the guy is a 6"3 + perfect harmony marble face ppl still have something to say about them wtff, (and don't think that they are objective).

Are these people frustrated by comparing their looks to others???
What are your opinions ?

Am I saying stupid things?

Am I saying stupid things?
Nah ur based and right I posted my face once here and as you can see I have 98% facial harmony and top tier eye area,k but these dudes only rated me HTN

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: reek and basedhardpill
Nah ur based and right I posted my face once here and as you can see I have 98% facial harmony and top tier eye area,k but these dudes only rated me HTN View attachment 2942293
don't listen to others and be confident your look like a givenchy model

• JFL
Reactions: 97baHater
I've been reading a lot of posts for a while now, and its a things that i realy make me laugh...
Why ppl jealous on others.

There is a ton of ppl post their face for rating, example, review... and even if the guy is a 6"3 + perfect harmony marble face ppl still have something to say about them wtff, (and don't think that they are objective).

Are these people frustrated by comparing their looks to others???
What are your opinions ?
2 options, some virgin loser offending others too fell better, or he is js fucking ugly