Why ppl laugh at me :(

Hardrada

Hardrada

Germanicelt
In class was sitting on two person table with an empty seat and someone got moved to my class halfway through the lesson for bad behaviour and the teacher told him to sit next to me and someone behind him laughed and said "he's sitting next to hardrada" him literally sitting next to me was funny

In class was sitting on a table with ppl as the teacher was doing a demonstration at the front of the class and a girl sat next to me and all her friends on the other side of the class were laughing about the fact that she was merely fucking sitting next to me jesus fucking christ

Someone invited me to a groupchat and a girl said "paha why is Hardrada in this" like I'm a fucking subhuman with no sentience and can't read the chat wtf?

Can think of loads of experiences where I just bin laughed at for existing. I'm not allowed to fucking breathe apparently. Well that's actually what they want tbf

@sudanguy @lunin7

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, 케이제이, Jeww and 6 others
ERfuel

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Jeww, mike21 and 2 others
You are a clown dance for me

people also call me by looksmaxx.org name irl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Klasik01, humanoidsub7, SensitiveYoungMan and 2 others
lol

• JFL
Reactions: Hardrada
In class was sitting on two person table with an empty seat and someone got moved to my class halfway through the lesson for bad behaviour and the teacher told him to sit next to me and someone behind him laughed and said "he's sitting next to hardrada" him literally sitting next to me was funny

In class was sitting on a table with ppl as the teacher was doing a demonstration at the front of the class and a girl sat next to me and all her friends on the other side of the class were laughing about the fact that she was merely fucking sitting next to me jesus fucking christ

Someone invited me to a groupchat and a girl said "paha why is Hardrada in this" like I'm a fucking subhuman with no sentience and can't read the chat wtf?

Can think of loads of experiences where I just bin laughed at for existing. I'm not allowed to fucking breathe apparently. Well that's actually what they want tbf

@sudanguy @lunin7
all my “friends and family” think I’m pathetic and they make it clear to me

• So Sad
Reactions: Jeww
My friend told me that I’m pathetic for talking to him he’s narcy I think, and my family’s entire existence is to make me question why I’m living

IMG 4733

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78 and standardcel

@sudanguy @lunin7
HS was a nightmare for me,literally no one sat next to me for years despite having 5 or 6 friends in my class

• WTF
Reactions: Hardrada