Why pubertymaxxpill is THE most brutal pill of all

D

Deleted member 23391

7" dicklet 5'10" manlet
It's far more brutal than heightpill, dickpill, framepill combined x100. Why?

Simply because you could have had all that if you were a teenager and shot yourself up with megadoses of HGH, AIs, and steroids. Unless your androgen receptors and IGF-1 response were so genetically bad that you are a microdick manlet and a non-responder to exercise, you would probably be walking around at 6'4 with an 8x6, 24 inch bideltoid, masculinized brain, etc. For the rest of your life you'd have been a hyper-androgenic SLAYER just because you injected hormones as a child. As far as face, it probably wouldn't do as much and you could still be ugly, but it would probably have improved you there too - you'd be more masc, more compact midface, better FWHR, and more bone in general from the HGH.

It's the physical equivalent of not buying bitcoin in 2010 and having 100M+ net worth, in terms of having to suffer the pain of a lifetime of regret over a tiny decision you didn't even know about. Even trannies are pubertymaxxpilled. The ones that transitioned later resent the ones that did it in their teens, because the latter look much more like women and grew as women due to the hormone response.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23218, exo, Deleted member 23558 and 2 others
I have all of that while being vegan for 20 years . It’s all genetics

19A27D7A DAAF 4266 8846 956BE450DC63

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iam good boy, Gaygymmaxx and Deleted member 23115
Cope tbh.

You would probably end up looking like some abomination.

Also I would rather be like I am now but healthy for longer and just fuck whores.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker

Users who are viewing this thread

Back