Why race alliance is cope if you aren't Female or a high SMV/high status male

D

Deleted member 4332

Kraken
White supremacy, black supremacy, asian supremacy, whatever it is, doesn't matter. If you're not at the "top" of your race (in looks, status, height, etc) its COPE.

The main examples I'm going to use are white nationalists and BLM. Lets start with white nationalism.

Seriously, whats the point of being a white nationalist and being "loyal to muh white race" if you're white and not high-SMV? All the benefits of "your" movement are going to to to CHADS and FOIDS. You think 5'5" BummerDrummer is going to get his aryan trad wife? JFL no. Its going to be the Chads & high tier normies that have all the fun. Even if you're a white 4-5/10 and get your magic "trad wife", she's not going to respect you and she's going to cheat on you with better looking white men on the side (high tier normies, chadlites, Chads). You and your "magic trad wife" would be in a betabux starfish sex relationship.

And don't even get me started with BLM. BLM only cares about high SMV black males and black foids. BLM gives zero shits about the blacks who aren't "swag" or "cool" or aren't slayers or fit racist stereotypes. BLM isn't going to care if 5'6" urkel gets beat up or shot. BLM only cares about Tyrones, tall blacks, and foids.

RACE ALLIANCE IS COPE. CHAD & TYRONE HAVE MORE IN COMMON WITH EACH OTHER THAN CHAD & A WHITE SUB5 MALE.

If you're a "race nationalist" reading this, never forget that the benefits of "your" movement are only going to go to the females & high tier/looks/height/high status males.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lolcel, chaddyboi66, fogdart and 30 others
Another banger thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332
Another banger by forum BBC @Colvin76

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Stare
duh, this is water. You, however, are not one of the based ones.

• JFL
White supremacy, black supremacy, asian supremacy, whatever it is, doesn't matter. If you're not at the "top" of your race (in looks, status, height, etc) its COPE.

The main examples I'm going to use are white nationalists and BLM. Lets start with white nationalism.

Seriously, whats the point of being a white nationalist and being "loyal to muh white race" if you're white and not high-SMV? All the benefits of "your" movement are going to to to CHADS and FOIDS. You think 5'5" BummerDrummer is going to get his aryan trad wife? JFL no. Its going to be the Chads & high tier normies that have all the fun. Even if you're a white 4-5/10 and get your magic "trad wife", she's not going to respect you and she's going to cheat on you with better looking white men on the side (high tier normies, chadlites, Chads). You and your "magic trad wife" would be in a betabux starfish sex relationship.

And don't even get me started with BLM. BLM only cares about high SMV black males and black foids. BLM gives zero shits about the blacks who aren't "swag" or "cool" or aren't slayers or fit racist stereotypes. BLM isn't going to care if 5'6" urkel gets beat up or shot. BLM only cares about Tyrones, tall blacks, and foids.

RACE ALLIANCE IS COPE. CHAD & TYRONE HAVE MORE IN COMMON WITH EACH OTHER THAN CHAD & A WHITE SUB5 MALE.

If you're a "race nationalist" reading this, never forget that the benefits of "your" movement are only going to go to the females & high tier/looks/height/high status males.
Agreed I will never be allys with niggers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: goat2x, Subhuman trash and BigBoy
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x, MentalistKebab, Deleted member 9344 and 2 others
Yeah using the hard r will def increase your chances with us
I turned into Colvin man it's over. Can't relate with the average nigga anymore

• JFL
Reactions: goat2x, Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 4332 and 1 other person
Colvin dropping the facts so much hes gonna need some non slip gloves

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10172 and Deleted member 4332
I turned into Colvin man it's over. Can't relate with the average nigga anymore

giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Jamal2222, goat2x, TheChosenChad and 4 others
  • JFL
You think 5'5" BummerDrummer is going to get his aryan trad wife?
Is BummerDrummer the CSGO terrorist looking high pitched manlet from youtube with the elephant profile picture who rants about IncelTears?

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad
Is BummerDrummer the CSGO terrorist looking high pitched manlet from youtube with the elephant profile picture who rants about IncelTears?
Yes and he always posts about being a white nationalist on incels.is and "saving the white race" :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 7125, Shrek2OnDvD and 4 others
Yes and he always posts about being a white nationalist on incels.is and "saving the white race" :lul:
Is he a teencel or does he have some sort of growth-development problem? I heard before that he's 18 or so, and his voice is terrible for that age. I say that in the kindest way possible.

Is he a teencel or does he have some sort of growth-development problem? I heard before that he's 18 or so, and his voice is terrible for that age. I say that in the kindest way possible.
He's 20 and had hormone issues. One of the biggest confirmed Truecels on .co. Its sad that he supports a movement that doesn't care about him (white nationalism)

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 7125, Shrek2OnDvD and 3 others
He's 20 and had hormone issues. One of the biggest confirmed Truecels on .co. Its sad that he supports a movement that doesn't care about him (white nationalism)
Tell me his life story in two sentences please.

I think he talks about it on his youtube
Wow, very informative and interesting, thanks.

Seriously though, I'll check out his channel more tbh.

BLM isn't going to care if 5'6" urkel gets beat up or shot. BLM only cares about Tyrones, tall blacks, and foids.
based
very true but mainstream never ever accept this

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Deleted member 4332
unironically high tier high iq post

• +1

And it's true

Good topic. Nationalism is also cope because what is good for the nation tends to only be good for the people at the top of the hiearchy in that nation.

When a country's economy does well, is growing, etc. It's not like the average wageslave benefits from that lmao.

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
Hes right though the world only cares about the genetically superior.

This is true, white nationalist incels are the biggest truecels, it's dumb that they support a movement that only benefits Chads and women, muh ethnics are taking our women, muh save the white race, majority of blackcels don't support BLM at all and know that it is cope and only for tyrones, tall blacks and black women, and they know the real problems in the black community which is gangs/high crime rate, single mothers/lack of positive father figures, and lack of higher education- which leads to not being able to obtain high paying jobs, @Colvin76 thoughts?, also guess the user 6'3" (191cm), 7PSL, 250lbs 12% bf, GIGAMOGGER BWC

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
Facts

• +1