Why religion doesn’t work in the west

prettyboislime

prettyboislime

Banned
For the religions like Christianity and Islam to truly work, followers of the religions have to be around other religious people. This is because in order to resist all the temptations and pleasures, you must be around people who also don’t have those pleasures. For religion to work properly, everyone has to have equally “shitty” lives, kinda like communism.

this is why third-world foids who come to america become even bigger whores than the white girls who introduced them to degeneracy.

The only reason their ancestors could follow the rules is because they saw nobody else was enjoying either so it was easy for them to follow all the rules of religion. it seemed like the only choice.

but when they saw others having pleasure, sex, etc, they said wtf, why would i shoot myself in the foot with all these rules and restrictions when all these other ppl are actually living and enjoying life far more than i ever have..

the only true way to abstain from things like degeneracy is to be in a bubble and never know about it or experience it enough to get to a point where you realize it really isn’t something you wanna do forever. this is why degenerate celebrities with 800 body count stop doing drugs and slaying suddenly and become Christian/muslim.

Abstaining yourself from sex, drugs, and pleasure while seeing everyone else enjoy is the ultimate sacrifice you must suffer as a religious person in america, and most can’t endure it.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: vtribal, oldcelloser, Chadeep and 16 others
@Jagged0 @Octillionaire Give thoughts @Xangsane @ForeverRecession

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
That's why incels go jihad with ISIS.
They get easy 4 wives + free sex slaves

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Styn1312, Chadeep, Deleted member 17829 and 7 others
Good thread

• +1
Reactions: prettyboislime
Christianity is not a religion. Islam is a false religion. Christianity is God seeking man. All other religions work the opposite. Christianity is the backbone of Western society. It was the solid foundation . Now we see as people turn from Christianity, the west is falling like a hot potato.

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: SPFromNY914 and Xangsane
It’s been a bit of a pain staying a virgin at the age of 21 even though I could have lost it at 16.... don’t even know if people are lying to me about how good sex feels

• Woah
Reactions: Looksmax Refugee
It’s been a bit of a pain staying a virgin at the age of 21 even though I could have lost it at 16.... don’t even know if people are lying to me about how good sex feels
My friend said sex really is overrated. It feels like taking out the garbage.

etc, they said wtf, why would i shoot myself in the foot with all these rules and restrictions when all these other ppl are
Legit. I know a guy who moved to the US from a third world country and he is hornier than all my American friends

Just be Amish theory

Christianity is not a religion. Islam is a false religion. Christianity is God seeking man. All other religions work the opposite. Christianity is the backbone of Western society. It was the solid foundation . Now we see as people turn from Christianity, the west is falling like a hot potato.

Do you follow Yahweh tbh

From what I heard, people used to get married at a very young age back in the day, so this is why it somewhat made sense for the whole sex before marriage thing.

For the religions like Christianity and Islam to truly work, followers of the religions have to be around other religious people. This is because in order to resist all the temptations and pleasures, you must be around people who also don’t have those pleasures. For religion to work properly, everyone has to have equally “shitty” lives, kinda like communism.

this is why third-world foids who come to america become even bigger whores than the white girls who introduced them to degeneracy.

The only reason their ancestors could follow the rules is because they saw nobody else was enjoying either so it was easy for them to follow all the rules of religion. it seemed like the only choice.

but when they saw others having pleasure, sex, etc, they said wtf, why would i shoot myself in the foot with all these rules and restrictions when all these other ppl are actually living and enjoying life far more than i ever have..

the only true way to abstain from things like degeneracy is to be in a bubble and never know about it or experience it enough to get to a point where you realize it really isn’t something you wanna do forever. this is why degenerate celebrities with 800 body count stop doing drugs and slaying suddenly and become Christian/muslim.

Abstaining yourself from sex, drugs, and pleasure while seeing everyone else enjoy is the ultimate sacrifice you must suffer as a religious person in america, and most can’t endure it.
I recently converted to Islam last year IN NY and this is so true man. It's hard asf to resist temptations and I've been sinning