why retards are negative about roids here?

D

Deleted member 17244

Slavic beauty
Especially i wanna mention @Deusmaximus who says roids destroy collagen. How fcking come? It's a teracope, absolutely broscience and bullshit. All those examples of utter aging after roiding follow from exaggerate sunbathing and super low bf + balding. If you are not prone to balding (just like me) roids with hard gymceling are the best looksmax for normies. Jfl at copers with implants, fillers, bimax, MSE and other shit who maybe work for sub5 when it comes to ascending into normie tier (tbh from invisible to invisible)

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Deleted member 14905, Deleted member 17829 and 4 others
cover2.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GermanLooksmaxer, Deleted member 15099, Anchor_Ship and 12 others
michael jackson halloween GIF by Vevo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 14905, randomvanish and 3 others
bEcAuSe It'S cHeAtInG

Attachments

• b09.gif
    b09.gif
    78.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: GermanLooksmaxer and Lorsss
virgin dbol vs chad tren vs thad genetics

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Constantin Denis

Last edited:

• JFL
Reactions: randomvanish
Yeah go on do roids, looking like this will definitely help you a lot

Screenshot 20220313 022631 YouTube

• JFL
Reactions: ROTTING, Deleted member 14905 and Deleted member 16369
Honestly it depends on the person
I know if I hoped on roids I would get a shiton of acne

You have to see if steroids will help your ‘flaws’. If you are short/stocky and already somewhat “masc” roids won’t boost your SMV. If your flaws consist of being feminine, having no muscle, lanklet/framelet, roids will help a lot.
i agree with this
Steroids greatly increase sebum production and will rape your skin w/ acne if you are prone. I’ve spent $2000 to fix acne scars from roiding.
just keep your e2 in mid of the range...
Steroids vastly increase water retention while on, which is bad for face definition. It’s not just increased estrogen. Testosterone increases aldosterone production independently of estrogen conversion which will make you(r face) hold more water.
true, so you should use low-mid dose of T, not higher than 500-600 mg per week
I don’t think this is a big concern for a few cycles though, as it is most certainly a “death by a thousand cuts” type of thing, However it’s not muh tanning that solely causes the extreme wrinkles in roidcels.
maybe it's true. But small wrinkles in skin full of collagen do not worse the face, imho.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614
Honestly it depends on the person
I know if I hoped on roids I would get a shiton of acne
im acne prone but after blasting 500mg T I do not observe higher sebum and inflammation on my skin

• Woah
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer
Because its complicated. Its not always a looksmax/improvement. As someone on roids for 2 years now. A 5’8 guy with already decent body who is acne and hair loss prone will look worse. A tall lanklet who is failo’d hard by looking feminine/ skinny and struggles to gain muscle would ascend. You have to see if steroids will help your ‘flaws’. If you are short/stocky and already somewhat “masc” roids won’t boost your SMV. If your flaws consist of being feminine, having no muscle, lanklet/framelet, roids will help a lot.

Steroids greatly increase sebum production and will rape your skin w/ acne if you are prone. I’ve spent $2000 to fix acne scars from roiding.

Steroids vastly increase water retention while on, which is bad for face definition. It’s not just increased estrogen. Testosterone increases aldosterone production independently of estrogen conversion which will make you(r face) hold more water.

Those are the sides I experienced. I am not prone to hair loss, which is the “worst” side effect for most people.

^ I don’t think this is a big concern for a few cycles though, as it is most certainly a “death by a thousand cuts” type of thing, However it’s not muh tanning that solely causes the extreme wrinkles in roidcels.
How much mg were your cycles?

Does it even change anything? I didnt yet to see a roid junkie who doesn't look like a fat, bloated subhuman
hollywood actors, models :ROFLMAO: do u srsly think yall natty?

Anyone who doesn't inject these is a scared low T soy boy pussy, and isn't a real looksmaxxer.

Inject

Tren e

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244 and Lorsss
hair and skin

roids are pointless, leanmaxx mogs a fuck tonne of muscle and bloat

426cb5142b5c68b33438321cc5be519e
Bildschirmfoto 2022 03 13 um 020118
3fe5b6d596789a85e8e02da0b18bb39d  fransisco lachowski hot dudes
Image001
DSC00867
Bad5e46079b0052e0da6bbcb8b197629
1060103 500w
Shutterstock 421144786 1024x1024
Tips To Look Like A Male Model
2eb11935388fa8c56f2b6bbe91d9717b  guys jeans mens photos
23c11221276e211e3aee29698e1ee11a

VS

Geopool  300x300
492a531aa13f3ee8f50aba4c48f6eaf8
Maxresdefault 2
Eab1c25f00fa45383a2fb22f3650345a
Ein kahler b rtiger bodybuilder mit den gro en entlastungsmuskeln h lt eine schwere starke ket
Young bodybuilder found dead in hotel
Depositphotos 75400861 stock photo muscular guy in blue shirts
220px Nbodybuilder
190605160355 turning points ajay holbrook transgender bodybuilder 00004620
87f85009e260d2dc1df91c1702cfd8ba
Junger bodybuilder 24481279
Maxresdefault 1
Alex

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234, Anchor_Ship, ROTTING and 1 other person
Tits and balding are the biggest risk with roids, and losing gains and depression if you are a weakling, hence the rise in TRT, people can't handle PCT.

Especially i wanna mention @Deusmaximus who says roids destroy collagen. How fcking come? It's a teracope, absolutely broscience and bullshit. All those examples of utter aging after roiding follow from exaggerate sunbathing and super low bf + balding. If you are not prone to balding (just like me) roids with hard gymceling are the best looksmax for normies. Jfl at copers with implants, fillers, bimax, MSE and other shit who maybe work for sub5 when it comes to ascending into normie tier (tbh from invisible to invisible)
>sterilize yourself to get pussy

its like poetry

roiding is cope.

Steroids come with a lot of negative side effects and health problems, most of which cannot be undone.

Also, without drugs, if you train the right way, you can build a very impressive muscular ripped physique that mogs the vast majority of men and that is appealing to women, and you can do it in as little as 2-3 years, and after just 1 year, you will already be above average.

Of course, steroids can build more muscle faster but they can cause a heart attack, severe acne, hair loss, testicle shrinking, loss of natural testosterone production, cancer, reduced sperm count, gynecomastia (female breasts), liver or kidney problems or failure, high blood pressure (hypertension), blood clots, high cholesterol, aggressive behaviour, mood swings, paranoia, manic behaviour, hallucinations and delusions, addiction, depression and apathy, feelings of anxiety, difficulty concentrating, insomnia, damage to veins leading to ulcers or gangrene, hepatitis B infection, hepatitis C infection, HIV transmission and death.

Meanwhile, natural lifters can expect to avoid all of those side effects while having much higher natural testosterone levels than the average man. They will also end up being much stronger and look much better those who don't lift weights, there are so many health benefits also.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel and kingOfCrash

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, AlexBrown84 and Anchor_Ship