Why Rishi Sunak is the ultimate dark triad Tera Chad low inhib mogger

Lmfao the UK can't say anything to the USA. The UK needs them as an ally, otherwise the UK has no global standing.
they can still be allies but protect their own fucking citizens from inflation and poverty. Currently they are not because they are giving money to a war that will last years

they can still be allies but protect their own fucking citizens from inflation and poverty. Currently they are not because they are giving money to a war that will last years

To be fair, the whole world is suffering from increased inflation.

I'll be honest, most people in the UK who live in poverty are there because of their own bad choices. They have 0 money management skills, waste money on alcohol, cigs, gambling. They have 0 future planning and expect the government to support them forever.

Not to mention idiotic Brits fucked up the country further by voting for Brexit.

I can identify myself as a great wyrm and yet I’m only but a man. Sunak is a fucking paki and eveybody knows this and that’s what he’s called the only reason people aren’t rioting is cos he ain’t a MOOOSLEM
Nobody ever called him that, which everybody you talking about?

Nobody ever called him that, which everybody you talking about?
Go speak to whites and see what they think, he’s a fucking paki to many racist, old and conservatives. Keep on coping if you think there’s no racism in the UK you fuckn

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
Go speak to whites and see what they think, he’s a fucking paki to many racist, old and conservatives. Keep on coping if you think there’s no racism in the UK you fuckn
Infact, he was literally voted in by white MPs

Infact, he was literally voted in by white MPs
And yet many ppl call him a paki

Besides he bribed his way in using the old Gild aka MONEYYYY

calls himself conservative yet meets with Zelensky, and not a word about the UK spending 2 billion on Ukraine. He also claims to fight inflation, but participates in activities that worsen inflation

And yet many ppl call him a paki

Besides he bribed his way in using the old Gild aka MONEYYYY
He's not to be taken lightly, he removed Boris literally an elected pm, he infact got truss removed and she faced the worst humiliation. Even starmer rarely picks on sunak directly. Future of uk is interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back