Why science don't tell you the truth about consciousness (seizure warning)

Psychophilly

Psychophilly

Oxytocin explosion
Before telling you, i'd have to warn you. do not think about it too much, don't try to understand it. it gives you headaches and you may lose consciousness or go to coma or sth.

they can't tell public about the existence of very own selves. who we are, whats the origin of me in me. science copes that muh consciousness is complicated muh quantum shit. the truth is, they all know. there isn't any consciousness. who we are don't exist. our personalities are direct result of environment. free will is playing with words.

to explain it with simple story, it's like our brain is a hotel and each cell is a room with a gust in it. you are looking for someone special, every room you go they say he/she was just here and went to the room X.
you go to room X and they say he was just here and went to another room.

if you continue doing this, you will forever be stuck in this hotel. you can't be sure if that person exist cuz u never seen him, you are always behind. he is always there.
who you are, your counsiouenss is like this special person. we keep hearing he is there but we can never find him. because special person don't exist, it's just an illusion.
aww shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: romanstock, Abhorrence and RAMU KAKA
Before telling you, i'd have to warn you. do not think about it too much, don't try to understand it. it gives you headaches and you may lose consciousness or go to coma or sth.

they can't tell public about the existence of very own selves. who we are, whats the origin of me in me. science copes that muh consciousness is complicated muh quantum shit. the truth is, they all know. there isn't any consciousness. who we are don't exist. our personalities are direct result of environment. free will is playing with words.

to explain it with simple story, it's like our brain is a hotel and each cell is a room with a gust in it. you are looking for someone special, every room you go they say he/she was just here and went to the room X.

if you continue doing this, you will forever be stuck in this hotel. you can't be sure if that person exist cuz u never seen him, you are always behind. he is always there.
who you are, your counsiouenss is like this special person. we keep hearing he is there but we can never find him. because special person don't exist, it's just an illusion.
aww shit
Wow dude. This is so deep. Did you thought of this yourself?

• JFL
Reactions: Narcissus🥀, Abhorrence, mogstars and 6 others
go read Hegel

Last edited:
cope

god exists and we all have a soul

• Love it
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Deleted member 42577, mogstars and 1 other person

PLACENTACOLLAGENMAXX​

? dis

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
cope

god exists and we all have a soul
@Umbra and others are on to something with their soul trap shit and it makes sense to me rn
multiple dimensions can obviously be a thing

harry potter GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, Umbra and buflek
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
@Umbra and others are on to something with their soul trap shit and it makes sense to me rn
multiple dimensions can obviously be a thing

harry potter GIF
Soul Trap? You mean to fill soul gems?

• JFL
Soul Trap? You mean to fill soul gems?

there are 500 threads with the same title as people just copy and paste one successful thread ad infinitum for reps :feelskek:

basically the premise is some advanced aliens that are reptilian in form are farming this planet for energy , and the most energy comes from evil deeds and thought, so when you become evil/ angry and do bad deeds they farm your energy and are happy :feelscry:
then they are also beings of energy since they are much more advanced then us so they understood its ALL ENERGY/ vibrations, so they can shape-shift/ morph into whatever they like, so they're basically the demons in the bible
and in islam somebody said there's a passage about the "jinn" /demons and it says the jinn have "snake" form :feelsmega:
you can connect some dots here and there with religions , but its an interesting hypothesis nonetheless , i doubt we will ever find out , unless we die lol

@RAITEIII u spoke about the soul trap too?
and @Umbra am i correct, and have you made threads about this too? (link it if u did pls)

:feelskek:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: edgemaxx, Umbra, RAITEIII and 1 other person

there are 500 threads with the same title as people just copy and paste one successful thread ad infinitum for reps :feelskek:

basically the premise is some advanced aliens that are reptilian in form are farming this planet for energy , and the most energy comes from evil deeds and thought, so when you become evil/ angry and do bad deeds they farm your energy and are happy :feelscry:
then they are also beings of energy since they are much more advanced then us so they understood its ALL ENERGY/ vibrations, so they can shape-shift/ morph into whatever they like, so they're basically the demons in the bible
and in islam somebody said there's a passage about the "jinn" /demons and it says the jinn have "snake" form :feelsmega:
you can connect some dots here and there with religions , but its an interesting hypothesis nonetheless , i doubt we will ever find out , unless we die lol

and @Umbra am i correct, and have you made threads about this too? (link it if u did pls)

Lol. I know nigga. :lul:
Some matrix type shit.

• JFL

I spoke about a mind trap. Perhaps it could be described as the same concept. What I was talking about is a situation induced by someone to basically "traumatize" you and attempt to keep you there indefinitely.

I need to go. Will check later.

• Woah
Reactions: Skywalker and Primalsplit
i think the CTMU might be the closest theory to explain the nature of reality without stripping away the presence of human conciousness.

• +1
Reactions: radicalrationalist
I spoke about a mind trap. Perhaps it could be described as the same concept. What I was talking about is a situation induced by someone to basically "traumatize" you and attempt to keep you there indefinitely.

I need to go. Will check later.
Sounds like a good tactic tbh. Please find what you wrote and share. :feelsyay:

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII

I didn't make threads on it, only posted comments to try to wake people up and dm me so i can redpill them. If anyone is interested , dm me. I have plenty of reading material, sources, possible evidence, clues pointing towards this as being true, personal experiences and much more

I didn't make threads on it, only posted comments to try to wake people up and dm me so i can redpill them. If anyone is interested , dm me. I have plenty of reading material, sources, possible evidence, clues pointing towards this as being true, personal experiences and much more
Dm please

yea i get what u mean
i thought about stuff like this a lot

• +1
Reactions: Psychophilly

aww shit
dnr , get mogged nerdy ahh

Attachments

• 3896526_3896304_3859180_202401020217.mp4
    8.1 MB
genetics play a huge part
you think idk that? but since we can't do anything about it, there is no point talking about it. the environment part is what matters. if i was raised in another family, even tho i have dogshit genetic personality traits inherited from my parents i'd still be someone completely different.

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence