Why should guys be the ones who have to approach

DwayneWhite55

DwayneWhite55

I'm 39 and stfu about Asia
Do you think it's the guys job to approach? I feel like if women don't come on to you. Then you will never have women hate to lose you.

The main thing you need to get from women is very high interest. That's the only thing that matters to me. I would never be happy with low interest and being the simp of the relationship. If you say you're going to quit talking to her she should beg you not too. If you quit talking to her for a day she should be blowing up your phone. She shouldn't give you attitude how you text her too much. She should answer your texts quickly,unless she's sleeping. And if she was really interested she'd say sorry I was sleeping.

Now that I'm depressed I'm going to cheat on my diet and go get ice cream.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 19478
Man go to work you too old for this

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Richard_Hungwell
  • Woah
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
SEAmaxxing JBW

• Woah
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
Do you think it's the guys job to approach? I feel like if women don't come on to you. Then you will never have women hate to lose you.

The main thing you need to get from women is very high interest. That's the only thing that matters to me. I would never be happy with low interest and being the simp of the relationship. If you say you're going to quit talking to her she should beg you not too. If you quit talking to her for a day she should be blowing up your phone. She shouldn't give you attitude how you text her too much. She should answer your texts quickly,unless she's sleeping. And if she was really interested she'd say sorry I was sleeping.

Now that I'm depressed I'm going to cheat on my diet and go get ice cream.
Thanks for your advice, really appreciate it.
Specifically from an old man with lots of life experience

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
  • +1
Reactions: GandyIsNormie
Nah broooooooo move to New York and modellll bro it’s free money and giga stacy for Dyane frrrrr
You're right, Dwayne already has his life made there

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
  • +1
Reactions: GandyIsNormie
Thanks for your advice, really appreciate it.
Specifically from an old man with lots of life experience
You probably simp like the little bitch you are while they give no interest

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and BigJimsWornOutTires
I don't teehee says the 12 yr old
The Norwood reapers already hit me fag stfu
582FE034 CFEA 492C 9A42 1E03F67D0860

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 17291 and DwayneWhite55
High IQ post. Constantly begging for women's approval is cucked af.

If you think a guy who has to approach hundreds of women to get a girlfriend as opposed to a guy that just has women coming up to him while he's minding his own business will get treated the same in a relationship you're a delusional retard with zero critical thinking ability.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
Be yourself. Better yourself. Be cool. Stay in school. And if you're too old for school, then just be cool. Don't be a fool. It's cool. Ugh. Um. Wear wool. And. Um. Don't drool! Um. Be a bull, not a tool. And. Um. Moo.

Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17291