Why should i care if they find me unattractive ?

Enfant terrible

Enfant terrible

Kraken
Why should i care if they find me unattractive ?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11292
what

• +1
Reactions: Enfant terrible
mirin iq levels

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
bcuz that's bad and so u will sad

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: IncelsBraincels and Enfant terrible
Last edited: A moment ago
+1

get looks so u feel good:D:D
Validation seekers.
Never ending chase for perfection.
I have enough of that tbh.
Chasing looks is keeping the depression alive.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 11292
Validation seekers.
Never ending chase for perfection.
I have enough of that tbh.
Chasing looks is keeping the depression alive.
tyler durden moment. whats ur cope of choice then?

I care

• So Sad
You shouldn’t, you should be looksmaxxing to mog them, not for the brainless masses approval

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and LooksmaxxHopeful
Because it correlates with how much validation you will receive and the quality of treatment you get from others. Now you can also argue that you don't care about validation but then I'm confused why you wouldn't rope because there isn't much else to go after in life

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and LooksmaxxHopeful
You shouldn't and you should never do. Looksmax to please yourself.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8244
Because it correlates with how much validation you will receive and the quality of treatment you get from others. Now you can also argue that you don't care about validation but then I'm confused why you wouldn't rope because there isn't much else to go after in life
You are such a cuckhold for saying that validation from braindead mentally ill normies is your only way to go after in life.

You are such a cuckhold for saying that validation from braindead mentally ill normies is your only way to go after in life.
I never said that, now you're putting words in my mouth. Anyways what do you think is worth going after in life?

I never said that, now you're putting words in my mouth. Anyways what do you think is worth going after in life?
I believe my purpose in life is to do great things, and be someone who normies fear because i am so much better and smarter than them.

• JFL
I believe my purpose in life is to do great things, and be someone who normies fear because i am so much better and smarter than them.
Yes and what are those great things

reminder you exist to reproduce, everything else is cope

That's alot of words🌊

thank you for answering my question:lul:
Everybody has different goals, things they enjoy doing etc.
I cannot give you an objective goal.
Muh biological imperative
I look down on all these inferior lifeforms, all they can do is shit, drink, eat and reproduce.

Everybody has different goals, things they enjoy doing etc.
I cannot give you an objective goal.
Muh biological imperative
I look down on all these inferior lifeforms, all they can do is shit, drink, eat and reproduce.
You're looking down at your silly little electronic telecommunications device, rotting on this forum while you shit, drink and eat, failing to reproduce, doing Olympic level mental gymnastics to cope about it.

I'm invisible irl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11292
You're looking down at your silly little electronic telecommunications device, rotting on this forum while you shit, drink and eat, failing to reproduce, doing Olympic level mental gymnastics to cope about it.
Using a pc not a smartphone
Oh no i dont have offspring how can i live with that. Your annoying as fuck, not everyone sees life the way you do.
Thats only what you guys care about. I dont a give shit.

Using a pc not a smartphone
Oh I'm sorry, *your silly big electronic telecommunications device
Oh no i dont have offspring how can i live with that. Your annoying as fuck, not everyone sees life the way you do.
Life? you're 6 feet under already tbh, one day you'll wake up, climb out of ur coffin
and hopefully have at least one near life experience. Preferably with something besides your right hand (inb4 ambidextrous)
Thats only what you guys care about. I dont a give shit.
Prove it then oh zarathustra, delete your account