Why should I looksmaxx, given that I'm 38, severely Norwooded, have no money, and will never be Chad

I know some conversational German but not enough yet to get by without help. then again, the whole country should just get nuked at this point.

It is over.

Do you have better things to do than self care ?! :)

Purely because you're 38, balding and broke. Do you not want to make your life even slightly better?

Just in case you suddenly died. You'd look good in your coffin tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
I can't even betabuxx, so it's over for me, yet my life hasn't been quite incel enough for me to be allowed to hang out with incels. So I'm just stuck in this awkward in-between zone.
just get a good work and save enough money for hair prosthesis

Take out loans to ascend and never pay them back.

Bro try. Workout and dress better. You never know what can happen. Better to try then rot away.

I can't even betabuxx, so it's over for me, yet my life hasn't been quite incel enough for me to be allowed to hang out with incels. So I'm just stuck in this awkward in-between zone.
Just daddymax and tap girls with daddy issues booty bro

@Leucosticte
Screenshot 2019 01 13 21 44 392

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad
Klaatu...verata....nigger

my life hasn't been quite incel enough for me to be allowed to hang out with incels. So I'm just stuck in this awkward in-between zone.

I feel the same tbh, I'll be 36 in just over 4 months' time and I'm at least 10 years older than most on these sites so that always means I don't quite fit in. Also although I very much feel like one, by definition I'm not technically an incel, so I've never been fully accepted by the incel community, called a fakecel etc. I'm in the in-between zone too as technically I don't qualify as an incel like most on .is, but I'm not in the same situation as most on here either, who unlike me already have at least some decent degree of SMV without looksmaxxing.

You boomer why'd you turn weebs into another rape fetish forum

nothing wrong with rape or being a weeb. idgaf. he's a good guy. close to my age. opposite political praxis but definitely an enemy of feminism like he is.
I feel the same tbh, I'll be 36 in just over 4 months' time and I'm at least 10 years older than most on these sites so that always means I don't quite fit in. Also although I very much feel like one, by definition I'm not technically an incel, so I've never been fully accepted by the incel community, called a fakecel etc. I'm in the in-between zone too as technically I don't qualify as an incel like most on .is, but I'm not in the same situation as most on here either, who unlike me already have at least some decent degree of SMV without looksmaxxing.

oh shit you're gonna be my age man. welcome to the Walter years.

I ain't either in fact not really at all just a magnet for sub4 mentally ill women.

nothing wrong with rape or being a weeb. idgaf. he's a good guy. close to my age. opposite political praxis but definitely an enemy of feminism like he is.

oh shit you're gonna be my age man. welcome to the Walter years.

I ain't either in fact not really at all just a magnet for sub4 mentally ill women.
Look through my camera roll and you'll find out what I think about anime

I'm not a fan of it just don't care if someone likes it. calm down. :ROFLMAO: