why should wisdom tooth removal fuck your jaw?

lestoa

lestoa

ascend or death
Solution
BUY$DRUGS
iam 16 rn i have no problems with my wisdom teeth rn, but iam scared that i need to get them removed.
my jaw is the only thing i have
iam scared that it will fuck up my whole face i read some shocking shit that some ppls faces got completely fucked by wisdom tooth removal
I can see a bit of white at the bottom left, one of them are probably coming out slowly. Is it good or bad that they come out? I haven't had any pain so far and my teeth are pretty straight. I've never needed braces.
It's good there coming out and theres no point in getting them removed unless they erupt in a super fucked up way and get infected.

Brush your teeth and let them fully form. Might end up hurting eventually but just deal with the pain.

You will...
DSC 0036 2

still have a good jaw.

• +1
Reactions: RaidenJTR
damn nigga wtf happened??
I have hyperdontia, everyone in my family gets extra teeth + some of those are wisdoms.

I have 4 extra teeth, my father had like 6+ and they were growing in the middle of his gums.

• Woah
I have hyperdontia, everyone in my family gets extra teeth + some of those are wisdoms.

I have 4 extra teeth, my father had like 6+ and they were growing in the middle of his gums.
that nigga in ur pfp is you?

Ur genetics r very weird

• +1
that nigga in ur pfp is you?
yeah I have a bunch of weird conditions.

I still have the normal 28 teeth that people that only had their wisdom teeth removed have.

• +1
only do it if your getting surgery... if your just getting your wisdom teeth removed for no reason its already over

only do it if your getting surgery... if your just getting your wisdom teeth removed for no reason its already over
u r mixing up premolars and wisdom teeth. you can get wisdom teeth extracted for no reason, it doenst matter. premoalrs only for jaw suregry as decompensation to allow for more bone movement

iam 16 rn i have no problems with my wisdom teeth rn, but iam scared that i need to get them removed.
iam scared that it will fuck up my whole face i read some shocking shit that some ppls faces got completely fucked by wisdom tooth removal
I can see a bit of white at the bottom left, one of them are probably coming out slowly. Is it good or bad that they come out? I haven't had any pain so far and my teeth are pretty straight. I've never needed braces or smth.

I can see a bit of white at the bottom left, one of them are probably coming out slowly. Is it good or bad that they come out? I haven't had any pain so far and my teeth are pretty straight. I've never needed braces.
It's good there coming out and theres no point in getting them removed unless they erupt in a super fucked up way and get infected.

Brush your teeth and let them fully form. Might end up hurting eventually but just deal with the pain.

You will lose definition if they are removed, it might not happen right away but over time wisdom teeth removal cucks you especially if you have a malocclusion (fucked up bite). If you have straight teeth your even better off not messing with anything. Dentists are jews and get paid to pull wisdom teeth and thats why they advocate for it.

• +1
Reactions: lestoa
Solution

You will lose definition if they are removed, it might not happen right away but over time wisdom teeth removal cucks you especially if you have a malocclusion (fucked up bite). If you have straight teeth your even better off not messing with anything. Dentists are jews and get paid to pull wisdom teeth and thats why they advocate for it.
Alright thank you, i dont have a fucked bite either.
Dentists are jews and get paid to pull wisdom teeth and thats why they advocate for it.
Thats true, in my country. They get money for doing shit like this.

• +1
Reactions: BUY$DRUGS