Why slaying ran-through women is gay

Fish

Fish

Banned
"Since a woman’s body is a passive and receptive element, it is clear that her body collects and stores more of the results of the sexual acts than all of those men who commit adultery with her; those results are atomic substances from the men with whom she has had sexual intercourse. Therefore, when someone has sexual intercourse with a person who has been with another partner or other partners, both then absorb the atomic essences of the other partners and poison themselves with them. This is a very grave problem for those brothers and sisters who are dissolving the “I” because then, not only do they have to fight against their own errors and defects, but moreover, they have to fight against the errors and defects of those other partners with whom they had sexual intercourse." -- Samael Aun Weor

"...This is a very grave problem for those brothers and sisters who are dissolving the “I” because then, not only do they have to fight against their own errors and defects, but moreover, they have to fight against the errors and defects of those other partners with whom they had sexual intercourse." -- Samael Aun Weor

"Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh." -- Genesis 2:4

Repentance is the only answer.

"And Jesus, the compassionate, answered and said unto Mary [Magdalene, the repented prostitute]: “Mary, thou blessed one, whom I will perfect in all mysteries of those of the height, discourse in openness, thou, whose heart is raised to the kingdom of heaven more than all thy brethren.” -- The Pistis Sophia

dnrd + broke thread hymen

Attachments

• GDU8RfWWkAAR6s7.jpeg
    GDU8RfWWkAAR6s7.jpeg
    19.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom