Why SMV>PSL

ChadL1te

ChadL1te

Hardstuck MTN
Considering the main objective of this website is to get women, a lot of you are appealing to other autistic men who use this site.

Sure PSL is important and a good way to tell how attractive your face is to the majority of women. Being HTN means fuck all of you act autistic in front of girls and can only take them out on a date to Taco Bell. SMV takes into account face, body, height, money, agreeableness, extraversion, and status. If you're a short-broke HTN autist, the MTN with money and abs is taking Becky home from the date. Drunk becky isn't gonna pick elias de poot standing in the corner at a party over the flamboyant chadlite dacing with her.

No this isn't a cope either, PSL still matters and you should focus on improving your face if you're ugly. But take it from someone whos hooked up with multiple women and being decently average with noticeable failos, you don't need to be a PSL god to pull becky. In my opinion, there's a threshold you have to meet for women to consider you. And no SMV dosent matter for chad or the top 1% of the threshold who can do whatever they want. But that dosen't apply to anyone here.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Swarthy Knight, wishIwasSalludon and 8 others
dont make me hope

Dnr but water

SMV is a measure which incorporates PSL, PSL is for the face. SMV is face + a bunch of other variables.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8758, the next o'pry, Arditi and 5 others
SMV is a measure which incorporates PSL, PSL is for the face. SMV is face + a bunch of other variables.
Yes ik, and my point is that its better to focus on increasing SMV than strictly PSL

Yes ik, and my point is that its better to focus on increasing SMV than strictly PSL
PSL has the single greatest weight though. Meaning it’s the most important which is why I have it as my primary focus.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8758, the next o'pry, T50 Mogger and 4 others
PSL has the single greatest weight though. Meaning it’s the most important which is why I have it as my primary focus.
PSL is not important though. The female gaze is not the same as the male gaze, and you should be targetting the former unless you're gay.

• JFL
Reactions: Sick
PSL is not important though. The female gaze is not the same as the male gaze, and you should be targetting the former unless you're gay.
honestly i'm not gay but some prettyboys make me question my sexuality

• Woah
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 8758, wishIwasSalludon and Deleted member 51465
Considering the main objective of this website is to get women, a lot of you are appealing to other autistic men who use this site.

Sure PSL is important and a good way to tell how attractive your face is to the majority of women. Being HTN means fuck all of you act autistic in front of girls and can only take them out on a date to Taco Bell. SMV takes into account face, body, height, money, agreeableness, extraversion, and status. If you're a short-broke HTN autist, the MTN with money and abs is taking Becky home from the date. Drunk becky isn't gonna pick elias de poot standing in the corner at a party over the flamboyant chadlite dacing with her.

No this isn't a cope either, PSL still matters and you should focus on improving your face if you're ugly. But take it from someone whos hooked up with multiple women and being decently average with noticeable failos, you don't need to be a PSL god to pull becky. In my opinion, there's a threshold you have to meet for women to consider you. And no SMV dosent matter for chad or the top 1% of the threshold who can do whatever they want. But that dosen't apply to anyone here.
retard post

• +1
Reactions: BowlCutMogger
honestly i'm not gay but some prettyboys make me question my sexuality
Yeah, that's normal though. Humans are hard-wired to admire beauty and genetic prosperity. That doesn't mean you or I or anyone for that matter wants to mate with a male. It's like looking at a great painting or a sunset, you just appreciate the beauty.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8758
Facepalm

• +1
Yeah, that's normal though. Humans are hard-wired to admire beauty and genetic prosperity. That doesn't mean you or I or anyone for that matter wants to mate with a male. It's like looking at a great painting or a sunset, you just appreciate the beauty.
well not really tho, Prettyboy logic isn't the same cause if so then men would be attracted to masculine men

Elaborate?
"Psl is not important" its your facial rating how is that not important. To you female gaze probably means looking like a tiktok fag, and male gaze is gymcelling and looking like a man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51551
well not really tho, Prettyboy logic isn't the same cause if so then men would be attracted to masculine men
How? Appreciating beauty and wanting to reproduce are not the same.

female gaze just means feminine features. like higher set eyebrows, thicker eyelashes, voluminous lips. PSL does not = male gaze. PSL is really just referring to facial structure.

• +1
female gaze just means feminine features. like higher set eyebrows, thicker eyelashes, voluminous lips. PSL does not = male gaze. PSL is really just referring to facial structure.
thick lashes ≠ feminine

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger and Blackgymmax
Female gaze is basically just nice hair really. Psl is definitely real

• +1
Reactions: Kamui and mvp2v1

Yeah I don't care about you being ugly and getting scraps. Most girls look at normies like you and say "EWWWWW". I can't tell you how many times girls just say ew to my normie rich friend and love me off despite being a broke htn who's black. You guys just larp so hard. I can't take you subhumans seriously. Girls don't like you, get over it. Really thinks a normie with abs and a bit of money is besting an htn lol. Get real subhuman. As a normie you basically always have low smv anyway you dipshit.

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry and Kamui
Female gaze is basically just nice hair really. Psl is definitely real
talking to blackpilled women ive realized that every psl god with ‚muh no appeal‘ is actually very popular with women, good example is depoot

muh school shooter

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8758 and T50 Mogger
talking to blackpilled women ive realized that every psl god with ‚muh no appeal‘ is actually very popular with women, good example is depoot

muh school shooter
Na this is bs. Pretty much any girl who isn't a discord femcel subhuman and even most of those girls don't like depoot and he does bad on dating apps. I can't even find girls who find him cute. Lachowski and Tyler maher yea they're gl

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
Psl is a component of smv
Smv is your overall life value

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8758, T50 Mogger, Kamui and 1 other person
Na this is bs. Pretty much any girl who isn't a discord femcel subhuman and even most of those girls don't like depoot and he does bad on dating apps. I can't even find girls who find him cute. Lachowski and Tyler maher yea they're gl
depends on her type, ofc a sheboon gymgirl from planet fitness wont like depoot

an emo alternative girl definitely will

my point is that u need to be high psl + be her type

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Joined Aug 25, 2023

• +1
depends on her type, ofc a sheboon gymgirl from planet fitness wont like depoot

an emo alternative girl definitely will

my point is that u need to be high psl + be her type
lol I asked girls in general. Some alt 3/10 white girl doesn't prove his appeal and he doesn't slay on dating apps. Avg white girl doesn't like depoot and he doesn't even have high psl. He has strong bones but they're all in the wrong places

i feel like PSL is more for me and how i feel in myself, i want to look good for me not for others but definitely SMV is more important, some little ginger retard cheated on his wife with ariana grande

Water

"Psl is not important" its your facial rating how is that not important. To you female gaze probably means looking like a tiktok fag, and male gaze is gymcelling and looking like a man
Yeah, it is, and women are attracted to men who have those pretty boy features. Women don't care if you go to the gym or not they care about if you are tall and have a nice face. Only other men care about mens 'muscles'.

Agreed, autists are shocked at how i pull as a low psl guy facially but fail to understand psl doesn’t equal smv.

Agreeableness isn't a good thing if you're looking to ltr. It might be good if you're trying to bag a drunk slut to warm your bed for a night but if you're looking or a girlfriend agreeableness terrible. Should be disagreeable as hell.

Yeah, it is, and women are attracted to men who have those pretty boy features. Women don't care if you go to the gym or not they care about if you are tall and have a nice face. Only other men care about mens 'muscles'.
:lul: youre 16 yrs old max

am i a pretty boy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037
height > PSL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Spiritualcell and mvp2v1
at the end of the day, its all about fucking, do whatever it takes