Why so I look radically different in different mirrors?

D

Deleted member 56068

Ugly manlet (uglier than sub5c3l)
(the mirrors have different lighting levels around them but not different enough to elicit such a change (
(They also have different width and height, I look the best in my home slider mirror which is twice my height and twice my width, and I only look human in it when there's sunlight (only time it's well lit)

Probably autism or schizophrenia

The lighting is the only thing I notice in a mirror

• JFL
Reactions: jagmogs1000
Probably autism or schizophrenia

The lighting is the only thing I notice in a mirror
I'll compare pics taken in them at similar distances and angles later

Did this forum give me bipolar disorder wtf

Mirrors are demonic magic.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Deleted member 50251 and cheerio
all u post about is mirrors

(the mirrors have different lighting levels around them but not different enough to elicit such a change (
(They also have different width and height, I look the best in my home slider mirror which is twice my height and twice my width, and I only look human in it when there's sunlight (only time it's well lit)
There might be deformities in the mirror, slight concavity or convexity can alter your face a lot

facial dysmorphia

yeah i notice this too, but when i analyse it, its mainly caused by the lightning

Your observations are valid. As someone else pointed out,cheap mirrors have intrinsic deformities that make you look worse than you really are.

Some mirrors look wider and some narrower. typically gym mirrors are wider and malls mirrors narrower. Just use your disgression