Why so many girls are becoming lgbt

N

Nothinginparticular

Silver
In a nutshell: Leftists and leftist society actually hate women.

They glorify the strongwoman archetype but actually tend to look down upon "traditional" women who are into girly things. That's why so many young women become nonbinaries or ftms. It's literally the way they can still act feminine without being looked down upon as "feminine women" since they are now "feminine men/enbies." Modern soyciety loves feminine men but hates feminine women.

In school, I saw a lot of girls purposefully minimize their feminine personality traits, almost to protect themselves from being sneered at. It is actually quite sad.

The media and pop culture have conditioned people to look down upon feminine woman, so basically more women are thinking it is better to be a feminine man than an actual woman.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, n0rthface, HQNPmaxxing and 8 others
Juz

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: itorroella9, HQNPmaxxing, thecel and 5 others
@PingPong

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com and Deleted member 14323
I believe the main reason is because we are at a point where having a sexual preference that deviates from the norm is now recognized as an identity in and of itself. (which is extremely retarded)
But it essentially allows people to feel like they're part of a community that is completely arbitrary and superficial with ZERO effort. Not to mention the surplus of positive reinforcement from npc's talking about how brave people in these groups are for finally standing up against the system and showing the world who they really are.

This interestingly enough, probably explains why so many people within these "communities" seem much more likely to have mental health issues, people who are mentally ill are exponentially more likely to struggle with their identity. Then this LGBTQ movement comes along and bears ripe fruit for impressionable people who think that all their problems come from something as simple as unexpressed sexual identity and boom, you have shit like 43% of trans people admitting to having attempted suicide.

The worst part is we cant even talk about these facts without being labelled bigots by the echochamber of radical leftists who think that they, as the morally superior savior's have everything right despite never doing any actual fucking research on the subjects they talk about.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, Deleted member 15099, n0rthface and 1 other person
If they can't get chad, they'll try and get stacy.

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
Women have it easier in socially conservative areas, but are tricked into thinking they will have it easier with far leftist views. Men actually have it easier in leftist society since less is expected of them.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, n0rthface, Deleted member 9670 and 1 other person

They glorify the strongwoman archetype but actually tend to look down upon "traditional" women who are into girly things. That's why so many young women become nonbinaries or ftms. It's literally the way they can still act feminine without being looked down upon as "feminine women" since they are now "feminine men/enbies." Modern soyciety loves feminine men but hates feminine women.

In school, I saw a lot of girls purposefully minimize their feminine personality traits, almost to protect themselves from being sneered at. It is actually quite sad.

The media and pop culture have conditioned people to look down upon feminine woman, so basically more women are thinking it is better to be a feminine man than an actual woman.
Alt-right cope bro!!! you must be a white supremacist(even thought traditional values is a trend common to all races lol).

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface
There is a huge lack of attractive men nowadays, that is why they're becoming pro LGBTQ.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and Lmao
There is a huge lack of attractive men nowadays, that is why they're becoming pro LGBTQ.
There are way more Stacylites and High tier beckies than Chadlites and Chads.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 13592, Deleted member 9670 and john2
they're becoming lgbt because other females are doing it and females like to copy each other to stay trendy thats why.

• +1
Reactions: CANI, Deleted member 15099, Yliaster and 2 others
Women have it easier in socially conservative areas, but are tricked into thinking they will have it easier with far leftist views. Men actually have it easier in leftist society since less is expected of them.
Can agree, my cuckservative family wahmen always tells me to man up and shit, where as liberal family members help me out and don't expect manly toxic masculinity from me.

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
f0YIwsM.png

:p

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Can agree, my cuckservative family wahmen always tells me to man up and shit, where as liberal family members help me out and don't expect manly toxic masculinity from me.
Fuck off and kill yourself. Those women are based for calling you out on your pathetic bullshit, and liberalism is the reason why modern "males" such as yourself are so utterly sad.

Also anyone who unironically uses the phrase "toxic masculinity" should be gassed.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ElySioNs, MrGlutton and n0rthface
Fuck off and kill yourself. Those women are based for calling you out on your pathetic bullshit, and liberalism is the reason why modern "males" such as yourself are so utterly sad.

Also anyone who unironically uses the phrase "toxic masculinity" should be gassed.
I refuse to go out and wage slave, provide for a wahmen, I am not willing to put myself in uncalculated risks.
Toxic masculinity is cope.

Cuckservatives are low IQ, it's outdated.
Cuckservatives = nationalism, wife up, man up, beta bux, have kids and shit, wage slave, kill hunt, war, religion copes, pursue a woman and shit.

Based liberals = no need to work, everything is acceptable, no need to man up and shit, no toxic masculinity, gay, lgbt, bromance, everything is acceptable.

Liberal mogs conservatives.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, MrGlutton, Nothinginparticular and 1 other person
Lgbt have been seen as been bad thing for awhile so people were scared to come out so know when it isent people are being the real self .

And second being femnine have always been seen as worse the masculine but know days women can be masculine without being shamed so they will act masculine

• Ugh..
I refuse to go out and wage slave, provide for a wahmen, I am not willing to put myself in uncalculated risks.

Cuckservatives = nationalism, wife up, man up, beta bux, have kids and shit, wage slave, kill hunt, war, religion copes, pursue a woman and shit.

Based liberals = no need to work, everything is acceptable, no need to man up and shit, no toxic masculinity, gay, lgbt, bromance, everything is acceptable.

This has to be the most pathetic post I’ve ever seen, Low T high E mindset

A8654C31 4B5B 4787 860E C638DC9800FA

• +1
Reactions: Nothinginparticular
they're becoming lgbt because other females are doing it and females like to copy each other to stay trendy thats why.
this

• +1
Lgbt have been seen as been bad thing for awhile so people were scared to come out so know when it isent people are being the real self .

And second being femnine have always been seen as worse the masculine but know days women can be masculine without being shamed so they will act masculine
People see lgbt as negative because they are biological evolved to be disgusting by maladaptive behaviours.

Children with gay parents are more likely to be gay themselves, so it’s clear that the environment plays a role in creating sexual abnormalities

“BE A SLAVE FOR A GLOBOHOMO CORPORATION THATS WAY BETTER THAN LOOKING AFTER CHILDREN AND EMBRACING YOUR BIOLOGICAL ROLE IN LIFE :soy::soy::soy::soy:

JFL
And people wonder why so many women are on anti depressants nowadays

Last edited by a moderator:
  • +1
Reactions: Nothinginparticular
People see lgbt as negative because they are biological evolved to be disgusting by maladaptive behaviours.

Children with gay parents are more likely to be gay themselves, so it’s clear that the environment plays a role in creating sexual abnormalities

“BE A SLAVE FOR A GLOBOHOMO CORPORATION THATS WAY BETTER THAN LOOKING AFTER CHILDREN AND EMBRACING YOUR BIOLOGICAL ROLE IN LIFE :soy::soy::soy::soy:

JFL
And people wonder why so many women are on anti depressants nowadays
Lgbt have been seen in more a positive light in recent years .

It say expression or behavior influenced by it and thats obvious that people thqt are ok and see it as normal are more likely to question their sexualty then people thqt are agaisnt and see it as not normal . And yes enverioment probaly matters what sexualty you are

LGBTD. D = dog

>unironically spamming the word "wAHmEn"

How old are you, 12? Once again, kill yourself. Actually do it. That is the only thing you'll ever be good for. You have the cognitive capacity of a 3rd grader with downs syndrome. You should fuck off back to reddit where you belong.

You will leave no legacy whatsoever or do anything meaningful in your pathetic life, and you will most certainly die nameless and alone.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ElySioNs
all of you just don't understand

if she's "lesbian" today she'll be straight tomorrow.

bella thorne a great example

• +1
Reactions: one job away

Chadsexual.

I believe the main reason is because we are at a point where having a sexual preference that deviates from the norm is now recognized as an identity in and of itself. (which is extremely retarded)
But it essentially allows people to feel like they're part of a community that is completely arbitrary and superficial with ZERO effort. Not to mention the surplus of positive reinforcement from npc's talking about how brave people in these groups are for finally standing up against the system and showing the world who they really are.

This interestingly enough, probably explains why so many people within these "communities" seem much more likely to have mental health issues, people who are mentally ill are exponentially more likely to struggle with their identity. Then this LGBTQ movement comes along and bears ripe fruit for impressionable people who think that all their problems come from something as simple as unexpressed sexual identity and boom, you have shit like 43% of trans people admitting to having attempted suicide.

The worst part is we cant even talk about these facts without being labelled bigots by the echochamber of radical leftists who think that they, as the morally superior savior's have everything right despite never doing any actual fucking research on the subjects they talk about.
I miss The days when Being Anti establistment wasnt Being called a conspiracy theorist by The normie fags

Oh yes never