Why so many teenagers have good jaw?

Deleted member 795

Deleted member 795

Kraken
People here say that boys are more incel with time.
I disagree, to me it looks like young guys nowadays have a really good jaw and zygos.
Then they squintmax the shit out of them.

Why can we be the good generation? Fuck off

it's low iq to say that this generation is full of good people when you are in a Scandinavian country and not in india.

people look at at a certain ethnicity and paint the whole generation as if they are good looking when in reality they are just judging the minority that it seems to them the majority.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1551, SikKunt, Deleted member 1680 and 1 other person
it's low iq to say that this generation is full of good people when you are in a Scandinavian country and not in india.

people look at at a certain ethnicity and paint the whole generation as if they are good looking when in reality they are just judging the minority that it seems to them the majority.

It's low iq thinking that i even care bout other country.
If you take india i just lol to you. Nobody is gl there

It's low iq thinking that i even care bout other country.
If you take india i just lol to you. Nobody is gl there

well if you're going to apply some exceptions then don't say "this generation" when you're talking about a country that's been knowing for having good looking people since the beginning of times

Just don't reply anymore pls
This fucking teens are chadlite at least

Just don't reply anymore pls
This fucking teens are chadlite at least
Nah, I have a couple of Chadlites in my school. Majority are Normies and a couple Incels. I live in Belgium btw

Low body fat and good skin elasticity from youth and peer pressure to stay athletic combined with a high concentration of a phenotype with good jawlines in general.

Jawlines and prominent zygos disappear for most once rotting and facial bloat from sedentary lifestyle/general apathy sets in.

Multicultural schools will change your opinion entirely.

Last edited:
I hope so, man

Over for many men.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 1551
avetage guy here mogs the average male model twink

we only remember goodlooking faces and we completely forget/disregard average faces so i think thats why we think like that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106