Reactions: rhinoplasty
Seriously Why? Not all of Them but half of them At Least
This smell is something like Rotten Fish mixed with Shit
I Noticed that Young sub 20 Years Old Women smell like this the Most
JFL Any Stacy will be Subhuman if she will be like that
imo they all smell the same like a certain scent

• +1
Reactions: Snake.0359
legit, i don't think people realize how much they actually smell. i am obsessed with smelling nice so it allows me to stand out.

i stopped seeing a woman because getting the smell of her me took too many washes and showers.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, datboijj and Snake.0359
imo they all smell the same like a certain scent
If they take care of themselves they smell Ok
Also Ethnicity Matters Too and Age
In My Experiance Very Young and Old Women smell the Worst

Are you surrounding yourself with chinks and poojetas? Hell even some overweight whites.

“The chinks don’t smell”, shit is a myth. If you smelt the breath of a chink foid, smells like pure shit from all the fried octopus cock she’s swallowing.

All have a stench to them.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded?, WeiWei, ElTruecel and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel
legit, i don't think people realize how much they actually smell. i am obsessed with smelling nice so it allows me to stand out.

i stopped seeing a woman because getting the smell of her me took too many washes and showers.
Smell is very Underrated Trait in Looksmaxxing
It can really Descend Chad to Subhuman Level and Stacy too
I remember I liked One Girl in my School, she was HTB with Hot Body, and when I decided to sit near her in Classroom and talk with her, I caught that very Awful Smell From Her Mouth, Honestly after that I didn't talk with her. When Lesson ended in Classroom I Immideately sat in other Desk.
After that I didn't want to any think about her any more
Good Smell is Life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, Pikabro and darkness97
Seriously Why? Not all of Them but half of them At Least
This smell is something like Rotten Fish mixed with Shit
I Noticed that Young sub 20 Years Old Women smell like this the Most
JFL Any Stacy will be Subhuman if she will be like that
This is the funniest shit i read

• +1
Are you surrounding yourself with chinks and poojetas? Hell even some overweight whites.

“The chinks don’t smell”, shit is a myth. If you smelt the breath of a chink foid, smells like pure shit from all the fried octopus cock she’s swallowing.

All have a stench to them.
With Whites the most
But I agree Chinks and Gooks can smell bad too.
I know personally 1 Korean Fat guy and he always smell like Shit JFL

Smell is very Underrated Trait in Looksmaxxing
It can really Descend Chad to Subhuman Level and Stacy too
I remember I liked One Girl in my School, she was HTB with Hot Body, and when I decided to sit near her in Classroom and talk with her, I caught that very Awful Smell From Her Mouth, Honestly after that I didn't talk with her. When Lesson ended in Classroom I Immideately sat in other Desk.
After that I didn't want to any think about her any more
Good Smell is Life
thank you! i literally felt like i had OCD when it comes to scent because it just acts a gravitational field towards you.

so many guys brush but don't floss, wash their clothes rarely, and dry themselves with dirty towels. or cook before going out and not realize they smell like chicken :feelskek:

i literally had to teach my roommates how a washing machine works and when to put the soap in. i don't know how people can live knowing they smell!

if i go out without going through my cleaning ritual i feel super insecure.

• Woah
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Sprinkles and Snake.0359
i find chinese people don't smell with their bodies. i find they do laundry a lot and take showers and use deoderant. if they have a smell it usually comes from their mouths. old plaque has a distinct smell to it and you can really notice it when they get close.

young girls in my opinion shower in my experience. they just use too much product or not enough. it's like both extremes.

young girls are both broke and desperate and will wear too much cheap perfume and it will make my eyes fucking water when they pass me.

they either wear too much or not anything at all.

i went down on this one girl who was legitimately clean and i found she had no noticeable scent.

It's the smell of their bad cleaned pussies.

• +1
thank you! i literally felt like i had OCD when it comes to scent because it just acts a gravitational field towards you.

so many guys brush but don't floss, wash their clothes rarely, and dry themselves with dirty towels. or cook before going out and not realize they smell like chicken :feelskek:

i literally had to teach my roommates how a washing machine works and when to put the soap in. i don't know how people can live knowing they smell!

Also most Guys don't Wash Their Asses after the Toilet JFL:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
This is really important Cause this smell can go through Pants and Trousers
Lots of People during week can find Giant Shit Balls in their Pants that can be home to 2-3 Dung Beetles Lmao

Last edited:
i find chinese people don't smell with their bodies. i find they do laundry a lot and take showers and use deoderant. if they have a smell it usually comes from their mouths. old plaque has a distinct smell to it and you can really notice it when they get close.
Yeah True usually bad smell from Asian Peopl comes through their mouth

Also most Guys don't Wash Their Asses after the Toilet JFL:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Lots of People during week can find Giant Shit Ball in their Pants that can be home to 2-3 Dung Beetles Lmao
EXACTLY i was just about to write about the ass but lol i was going to in. i was typing wayy too much. it's fucking disgusting knowing that if i am talking to a guy who isn't arab there is a 98% chance he hasn't washed his ass before and just focuses on wiping alone. their shit stained briefs getting pungent as they don't do their fucking laundry on a regular basis as they haven't bought new ones in 80 years.

clothes mask a lot in my opinion. poor dental health bothers me the most. unhygienic people are literally borderline homeless smelling.

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles and Snake.0359
Never get close to women so I don’t know

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: butterworld, moreroidsmoredates and Snake.0359
EXACTLY i was just about to write about the ass but lol i was going to in. i was typing wayy too much. it's fucking disgusting knowing that if i am talking to a guy who isn't arab there is a 98% chance he hasn't washed his ass before and just focuses on wiping alone. their shit stained briefs getting pungent as they don't do their fucking laundry on a regular basis as they haven't bought new ones in 80 years.

clothes mask a lot in my opinion. poor dental health bothers me the most. unhygienic people are literally borderline homeless smelling.
Know personally a Woman, she once told me a story where she went Home with Guy after she met him, they took their clothes off and were ready for Sex. She was going to suck his Dick and then felt that Disgusting Shit smell. After that she immedeatly left him JFL

• JFL
Reactions: darkness97
Lots of People during week can find Giant Shit Balls in their Pants that can be home to 2-3 Dung Beetles Lmao
Over for my ass stench, I’ve never washed my ass once after shitting

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Snake.0359 and Sprinkles
Over for my ass stench, I’ve never washed my ass once after shitting
Strongly Recommend it. I noticed that in every day life 80% of people smell like Shit, it's defintely because of not Washing Their Asses

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
If they take care of themselves they smell Ok
Also Ethnicity Matters Too and Age
In My Experiance Very Young and Old Women smell the Worst
yes old women definitely smell probably hormones

yes old women definitely smell probably hormones
Yes mostly Old and Women under 20
I remember when I went IELTS Courses there were Old Ladies over 60 and there was Once big Crowd and I was behind old woman and honestly this was the Worst Experiance of my Life, she smelt like Shit

Yes mostly Old and Women under 20
I remember when I went IELTS Courses there were Old Ladies over 60 and there was Once big Crowd and I was behind old woman and honestly this was the Worst Experiance of my Life, she smelt like Shit
why do u type random words in capitalize?

• JFL
Reactions: Eternal_
Agree, reason is bad hygiene

• +1
Do you mean breath or pussy?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WeiWei
cuz my cum is in them

The floss and dirty towel thing is something I’m guilty of ngl :feelsthink: dis y I inkler