Serious Why so many youngcel are blupill and cuck?

badromance

badromance

Banned
The :blackpill: is not for everyone,it can kill some people on the spot after getting the :blackpill: :fire::fire::lul::lul:.Ignorance is bliss,try to enter blue pill zone,you will see,you will stop thinking irationally and just go with the flow

Deleted member 443

Deleted member 443

Mujahid
The :blackpill: is not for everyone,it can kill some people on the spot after getting the :blackpill::fire::fire::lul::lul:.Ignorance is bliss,try to enter blue pill zone,you will see,you will stop thinking irationally and just go with the flow
306.jpg

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
The :blackpill: is not for everyone,it can kill some people on the spot after getting the :blackpill::fire::fire::lul::lul:.Ignorance is bliss,try to enter blue pill zone,you will see,you will stop thinking irationally and just go with the flow
The blackpill is only for the mentally strong ones.

Insomniac

Insomniac

ϟϟ A U T I S M ϟϟ
Because we were raised by boomers. The most retarded generation of people to ever occupy the earth.

Phad

Phad

JATT
The blackpill is only for the mentally strong ones.
But what’s the point of not trying. U know there’s a connection of why rich people are happy and same for good looking people. Even going from a 2 to a 5 will help with physclogical problems

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
Because we were raised by boomers. The most retarded generation of people to ever occupy the earth.
I'd also add that many of us were raised by female family members and feminist entertainment which pushed feminist ideas down our throats since we were young kids. That is what's causing the "nice guy" epidemic. Ever since I was 7-8 I remember my sisters telling me things like "You have to respect women", from a very young age I could recognize they were driven by an ideological agenda of eradicating manliness, and subconsciously my own family members were participating in it, I realized there was some conspiracy but didn't fully grasp it. I thankfully had a good role model in my dad who never showed neediness or dependency, was always in charge of the house, thank Allah for that. Feminism is the biggest cancer in history, may I contribute during my life in its eradication.

Wool

Wool

massive side framecel
I'd also add that many of us were raised by female family members and feminist entertainment which pushed feminist ideas down our throats since we were young kids. That is what's causing the "nice guy" epidemic. Ever since I was 7-8 I remember my sisters telling me things like "You have to respect women", from a very young age I could recognize they were driven by an ideological agenda of eradicating manliness, and subconsciously my own family members were participating in it, I realized there was some conspiracy but didn't fully grasp it. I thankfully had a good role model in my dad who never showed neediness or dependency, was always in charge of the house, thank Allah for that. Feminism is the biggest cancer in history, may I contribute during my life in its eradication.
tbh my mom is blackpilled. she knows better looking people are generally smarter and higher income.

mybrainabusesme

mybrainabusesme

Banned
tbh my mom is blackpilled. she knows better looking people are generally smarter and higher income.
Becuz she scouts scans and fucks them regularly.

Your dad is a cuck

Coping

Coping

Zephir
I’m glad I swallowed the red and black pill tbh when you’re bluepilled shit happens to you and you don’t understand why and end up getting sad/angry, when you know why shit is happening it’s better, but it still gets you mad jfl

mybrainabusesme

mybrainabusesme

Banned
no my dad is chad. she makes same as him anhlyway
then she sucks on him being chad. your mom is a chadness digger. he only is with her for sex, and she is with him cuz he was better choice than rest. your parents are selfish superficial and shallow

you can only rope bro with such parents

Wool

Wool

massive side framecel
then she sucks on him being chad. your mom is a chadness digger. he only is with her for sex, and she is with him cuz he was better choice than rest. your parents are selfish superficial and shallow

you can only rope bro with such parents
anyway I lose jfl