Why society is becoming more blatantly homosexual.

dreamcake1mo

dreamcake1mo

Zephir
Homosexuality is not quite normal. At best, It is propaganda that the blind create for the blind order to either hide, or continue to be ignorant about the human body.

Sexual organs are determined by gendered hormones. The same with skeleton. This starts in the womb. Putting aside what we don't know from the metaphysic and "spiritual" aspect of life, this genetic seeded aspect of male and female hormones is largely what determines sex. I think you are either male or female, and nothing changes this, but i also think they are "eunuchs born from the womb".
640px-Chevalier_Auguste_de_Henikstein_-_Kislar_Agassi._Grand_eunuque_du_G._Seineur._Bakadgi_S%C5%B1l%C5%B1sl%C5%B1._Astahi._Cuisinier_du_G._Seigneur.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

People need to understand common intersex conditions in everyday society, how to properly deal with them in alignment of nature, and how to not properly deal with them. In these cases, i do think the appropriate action for those who are eunuch or properly intersex is to; either abstain, or continue heterosexual relationships, as they are no mistakes in nature- not even visually. If anything, it is likely a hormone issue and not a romance one. I also think there needs to be public awareness of the eunuch. The leaders of the world should focus on clearing up the ignorance of these subjects, rather than tempting/enabling/grooming people to further satisfy these unnatural, destructive behaviors and lusts because of ignorance. Instead, these discrepancy's and ignorance is often used for the sake of alphabet letter and WEF agendas.

Its impossible for a raised male with dominant and strong male hormones to be naturally sexually attracted to a male (not just external hormones, as hormones overtime also slowly masculinizes or feminizes your brain). Its impossible as sexual attraction is largely based on this hormonal male/female template. So what is happening is either propaganda/grooming for straight males to accept/enjoy homosexuality against their nature, or a gendered sex issue.

both is what we see going on today. The main factors in play are the sex issues. Vaccines, and other hormonal disruptors (like how studies here show
female birth control masculinized the brain, or soy products, or other products such DNA/hormonal altering drugs etc.). Also play a huge role in these DNA/seed template/hormone issues. These hormonal disruptors can actually change the male hormonal balance and template, making the grooming of lgbtq type agendas and such unnatural behaviors more potent and effective. Thus what we see today, is the abundance of homosexuality compared to sets say; 200-400 years ago.

Its already known that hormones can change the way you perceive libido, and how you feel attraction. There's a eunuch forum i browsed a few months back (The Eunuch Archive), and searching it lead me to a lot of truths. Males who castrated themselves started to feel less "horny" and more "emotional" as in, caring to the other sub factors (such as sexual security, personality, and conversation etc.), replacing the male libido which is largely determined by lust and the female body template - to the different female libido more attributed to " emotional Feelings". Also, you can also reversely observe this difference of attraction and libido when you look up experiences of FTM. The testosterone changes their attraction and gives them a different type of libido according to many.

This change, plus the programming of the media and overall acceptance of gayness being normal, is what i think creates a society of increasing homosexuals.

Also, you can also reversely observe this difference of attraction and libido when you look up experiences of FTM. The testosterone changes their attraction and gives them a different type of libido according to many.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 9cel, KingCartierrr23, Michael Myers and 7 others
Homosexuality is not quite normal. At best, It is propaganda that the blind create for the blind order to either hide, or continue to be ignorant about the human body.

Sexual organs are determined by gendered hormones. The same with skeleton. This starts in the womb. Putting aside what we don't know from the metaphysic and "spiritual" aspect of life, this genetic seeded aspect of male and female hormones is largely what determines sex. I think you are either male or female, and nothing changes this, but i also think they are "eunuchs born from the womb".
640px-Chevalier_Auguste_de_Henikstein_-_Kislar_Agassi._Grand_eunuque_du_G._Seineur._Bakadgi_S%C5%B1l%C5%B1sl%C5%B1._Astahi._Cuisinier_du_G._Seigneur.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In these cases, i do think the appropriate action for those who are eunuch or properly intersex is to; either abstain, or continue heterosexual relationships, as they are no mistakes in nature, not even visually. I also think there needs to be public awareness of the eunuch. The leaders of the world should focus on clearing up the ignorance of these subjects instead of enabling and grooming people to further satisfy these unnatural and destructive behaviors and lusts. Rather, they use this discrepancy for the sake of their alphabet letter and WEF agendas..

Its impossible for a male with dominant and strong male hormones to be naturally sexually attracted to a male (not just external hormones, as hormones also slowly masculinizes or feminizes your brain). Its impossible as sexual attraction is largely based on this hormonal male/female template. So what is happening is either propaganda/grooming for straight males to try and accept/enjoy homosexuality against their nature, or a gendered sex issue.

both is what we see going on today. The main factors in play are the sex issues. Vaccines, and other hormonal disruptors (like how studies here show female birth control masculinized the brain, or soy products, or other products such DNA/hormonal altering drugs etc.). These hormonal disruptors can actually change the male hormonal balance and template, furthering the grooming of lgbtq acceptance. Thus what we see today, with the abundance of homosexuality compared to sets say; 200-400 years ago.

Its already known that hormones can change the way you perceive libido, and how you feel attraction. There's a eunuch forum i browsed a few months back, and searching it leads you to a lot of truths. Males who castrated themselves started to feel less "horny" and more "emotional" as in, caring to the other sub factors (such as sexual security, personality, and conversation etc.), replacing the male libido which is largely determined by lust and the female body template - to the different female libido more attributed to " emotional Feelings". Also, you can also reversely observe this difference of attraction and libido when you look up experiences of FTM. The testosterone changes their attraction and gives them a different type of libido according to many.

This change, plus the programming of the media and overall acceptance of gayness being normal, is what i think creates a society of increasing homosexuals.

Also, you can also reversely observe this difference of attraction and libido when you look up experiences of FTM. The testosterone changes their attraction and gives them a different type of libido according to many.
cool post but u literally took a simple ass concept and made it an essay

Hate homos

• +1
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩 and Deleted member 26116
why did i read all this

• +1
Reactions: pardocel
Agenda of the elites so they can have all the woman

Agenda of the elites so they can have all the woman
This and to create a slave class. Its already here. Just like how the typical "soy" look is mainly a male with androgynous traits (weak jaw, estrogenic fat layers, etc.). Strong hormones especially testosterone is a huge problem when it comes to effectively keeping a calm (comfortable/cucked) and weak class of citizens the ruling class can do whatever to. A balance of the 2 hormones means less aggression, rebellion. etc. and more dull, accepting, social dynamic behavior etc. They then create the social dynamics and such world structures and maintain their position. Same as how herd farmers castrate bulls, kill the steers and keep the cows.

Then u also the cult sweats who do the whole the androgyny deity worship

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, pardocel, Bakin donuts 🍩 and 1 other person
why did i read all this
U might know, but many don't. This is the gatekept truth of homosexuality and a key ingredient for a lot of other truths. I could have made it shorter, but i my edit time ran up. There's also a lot of sentence duplication glitches and grammar issues.

I think its key to know this though. Something once you read once you will never forget about as its actually true and easily observed..

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26116
same as how herd farmers castrate bulls, kill the steers and keep the cows.
Castrate the bulls= Cuck high T men, remove/cuck them from the genetic pool so they do not breed undesired traits (non androgyny). Often done with covert social norms, lack of resources, hypergamy, feminism etc. For ex, how SMV for a male is normalized as gym or gymroid level (roids then disrupt and break the dominant male hormonal balance), while natural skinny/natty high T men are cucked to women as being weak, twink, misogynistic, lame looking etc. The natural male also will likely lack money and resources due to his nature (likely antisocial and not adapt to social norms, social groups and social order.)

Kill the steers= steer means andro. Killing the steer means wageslave the slave class, for the ruling classes gain. Keep the more andro females balanced with high T (birth control etc.), and keep the latter andro male balanced with high E. I suspect quality control of this balanced male and female genetic combination is very tight with medication and vaccines, perhaps even by using hormonal disrupting food ingredients. The steer are breed carefully to work and die for the system.

Keep the cows= high E lizzos for breeding, social dynamic upkeep etc. They are usually not a problem but also lack manpower for wageslave and other gatekeep biz. I notice this type tend to not like natty high T men, or natty high T men ideas at all depending on the programs against the men. They match well with the cucked goy or gymroid. I haven't met a young high E women who is not borderline crazy for social normalcy and social order.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25534
U might know, but many don't. This is the gatekept truth of homosexuality and a key ingredient for a lot of other truths. I could have made it shorter, but i my edit time ran up. There's also a lot of sentence duplication glitches and grammar issues.

I think its key to know this though. Something once you read once you will never forget about as its actually true and easily observed..
I didn't read it (ignorance is bliss)

• Hmm...
Reactions: Michael Myers
Castrate the bulls= Cuck high T men, remove/cuck them from the genetic pool so they do not breed undesired traits (non androgyny). Often done with covert social norms, lack of resources, hypergamy, feminism etc. For ex, how SMV for a male is normalized as gym or gymroid level (roids then disrupt and break the dominant male hormonal balance), while natural skinny/natty high T men are cucked to women as being weak, twink, misogynistic, lame looking etc. The natural male also will likely lack money and resources due to his nature (likely antisocial and not adapt to social norms, social groups and social order.)

Kill the steers= steer means andro. Killing the steer means wageslave the slave class, for the ruling classes gain. Keep the more andro females balanced with high T (birth control etc.), and keep the latter andro male balanced with high E. I suspect quality control of this balanced male and female genetic combination is very tight with medication and vaccines, perhaps even by using hormonal disrupting food ingredients. The steer are breed carefully to work and die for the system.

Keep the cows= high E lizzos for breeding, social dynamic upkeep etc. They are usually not a problem but also lack manpower for wageslave and other gatekeep biz. I notice this type tend to not like natty high T men, or natty high T men ideas at all depending on the programs against the men. They match well with the cucked goy or gymroid. I haven't met a young high E women who is not borderline crazy for social normalcy and social order.

Once we realize what the system is, we can realize what is best for us not to be. I like to describe the system as satanic, but that definition is exclusive to ones personal mastery and understanding of what defines "satanic in the first place". Skipping a lot of steps for some, its safe to say that moral and mental precision is not for the system. And while in these posts i speak in 3rd person, its important to know that i still am part of the very same system i classify as morally wrong, wicked, and/or satanic. Who does that make me? The goal is not to physically kill myself (unless we speak of metaphorically killing certain actions and behaviors) but instead to be a bull and not a steer. Or better said, to be a ram and not a sheep. because unfortunately in a system such as this, the new normals are absurdity. The glass man in a sea of darkness is colored black. The sheep of modern society will kill you if it means a couple good boy points.

Last edited:
this post made me uncomfortable....

There could a gay guy jerking off to the rating pics rn...

🤮

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
There wss just a single "fruitty" acting guy i knew in my highschool, like you know how you can spot gay people just by how they act? So yeah its definitely some chemicals and food doing this shit, judging by my country being post commie shithole

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman
There wss just a single "fruitty" acting guy i knew in my highschool, like you know how you can spot gay people just by how they act? So yeah its definitely some chemicals and food doing this shit, judging by my country being post commie shithole
Most definitely.

Not necessarily external chemicals either. Likely an internal one as well. I do think many are eunech hormonally and are truly neutral until they realize they can "be gay". I think for males this change can be weighted to the opposite side with their lack of(or balance of) masculinization and male sex hormones.

Im probably not 100% on the mark but i do think there is something to this...

😹basically we have come in same conclusion

kinda sad that i have weak comunicating skills , i could give u a lot more info about the coming social changes that the elite are trying so hard to degenerate

luciferian cult is legit lol , but only a small percentage can actually grasp it

most woke /spiritual ppl that want to copy masons are just npcs tryharding

the andrygous god archtype is litwrally peak masculinity lmfao , antisocial , warrior and priest personality same time , vegetarians who hunt animals only in war ages , balanced emotions and rational thinking etc

thats where the jews learned natural evolution of men and are presenting the inverted idea of it to the masses

but anw they are destined to fail and they know

• +1
Reactions: dreamcake1mo
luciferian cult is legit lol , but only a small percentage can actually grasp it

most woke /spiritual ppl that want to copy masons are just npcs tryharding
Take your meds schizo.

• JFL

Why society is becoming more blatantly homosexual?​

The fight for the freedom to be gay is a symptom of the transition from a primitive culture to a more developed one. The increase in tolerance has meant that more and more people from sexual minorities are not afraid to reveal their sexual orientation. This is positive for people who are involuntarily celibate because it means more potential dating partners.

Not my problem
More gays, more incels, easier for hetero chads

The fight for the freedom to be gay is a symptom of the transition from a primitive culture to a more developed one. The increase in tolerance has meant that more and more people from sexual minorities are not afraid to reveal their sexual orientation. This is positive for people who are involuntarily celibate because it means more potential dating partners.
Except that is not true.

First, i don't think old cultures were primitive. According to my research and the widely available sources everywhere, old and advanced cultures were FAR more civilized than the western world. Think about it, they already had these things figured out. The bible, the Hebrew manuscripts, the Arabic manuscripts, dead sea scrolls, Ethiopian bible. These ancient cultures were developed so great to the point where they could literally predict and prophesize about the future generations. Also, think about all of the architecture. All of these grand churches you see with so much detail. Those are not done by people today. You can even see them having been dug up, as if they were buried from a flood.

Whats going on is deception. All of those points are an illusion. Just like how they tease old science to make it seem as if were actually moving forward with something. All the same reinvention of the wheel. Also, this does not help involuntary celibate people at all. This affliction of deception does not end with male. hedaphrodite deception is not exclusively a male agenda. Steer the males to the fem side and the females to the masculine side.

Except that is not true.

First, i don't think old cultures were primitive. According to my research and the widely available sources everywhere, old and advanced cultures were FAR more civilized than the western world. Think about it, they already had these things figured out. The bible, the Hebrew manuscripts, the Arabic manuscripts, dead sea scrolls, Ethiopian bible. These ancient cultures were developed so great to the point where they could literally predict and prophesize about the future generations. Also, think about all of the architecture. All of these grand churches you see with so much detail. Those are not done by people today. You can even see them having been dug up, as if they were buried from a flood.

Whats going on is deception. All of those points are an illusion. Just like how they tease old science to make it seem as if were actually moving forward with something. All the same reinvention of the wheel. Also, this does not help involuntary celibate people at all. This affliction of deception does not end with male. hedaphrodite deception is not exclusively a male agenda. Steer the males to the fem side and the females to the masculine side.
I am not interested in conspiracy theories, I rely on what can be confirmed, not speculation

the andrygous god archtype is litwrally peak masculinity lmfao , antisocial , warrior and priest personality same time , vegetarians who hunt animals only in war ages , balanced emotions and rational thinking etc

thats where the jews learned natural evolution of men and are presenting the inverted idea of it to the masses

but anw they are destined to fail and they know
This.

Even taking a look at the people the world calls "saints" like for example, the messiah, shows the real concept of this. Extremely masculine yet gentle as a dove. Antisocial yet with worldwide followers. Warrior and extremely dangerous yet calm and collected.

Now we do have the inverted concept of this. And of course the misleading of the men's evolution to such homosexual sexual sensibility perversions. There's a lot of ways they do this too. They also just kill and villainize masculinity in general, and the moral/mental precision of it especially (with keywords such as misogynic) .

• +1
This.

Even taking a look at the people the world calls "saints" like for example, the messiah, shows the real concept of this. Extremely masculine yet gentle as a dove. Antisocial yet with worldwide followers. Warrior and extremely dangerous yet calm and collected.

Now we do have the inverted concept of this. And of course the misleading of the men's evolution to such homosexual sexual sensibility perversions. There's a lot of ways they do this too. They also just kill and villainize masculinity in general, and the moral/mental precision of it especially (with keywords such as misogynic) .
there will be new messiah

jesus with sun cult
muhamed with his moon cult
and third messiah of piesces age will have venus\saturn cult(what elite is trying to imitate) , the upcoming aquarius age(around 2100) will have globalism but healthy one where science will prevail and finally reveal the whole spiritual spectre for what it actually is (physics)

I am not interested in conspiracy theories, I rely on what can be confirmed, not speculation
You sound low effort when you realize you can literally just take a glance at those books that are officially and confirmed dated at the very least 1500 years. How about you do some research into the datings of the Ethiopian bible or something. 17th century at the least. Take a read, their talking points were way more intelligent than todays people.

In todays time you have people arguing over pronouns. Totally incompetent governments and people. The only difference would perhaps be comfort. but even so, comforts such as vehicles and flying cars are pointless if you live in such a restricting society. Who would have guessed, maybe freedom and less technology but more interaction is the better way to live.

Also, your on a forum largely based on conspiracy and theories. Your trying to sound intelligent or different, but come across really suspicious.

Also, your on a forum largely based on conspiracy and theories. Your trying to sound intelligent or different, but come across really suspicious.
You're right, I'm an agent of the world government - my goal is to estrogenize men :feelsez: