Why South Korean more fashion conscious than Chinese?

G

GuyFromSingapore

It's all fun games until someone gets punched
Is it because they have better facial structure? So they are already good looking(on average)?

• +1
Reactions: seethe
Culture, that's it

Is it because they have better facial structure? So they are already good looking(on average)?
has some of the worst culture in the world. their society is blackpilled beyond saving. in the US atleast the moneypill can save you and gain you respect. Over there its all about your education and how you look.

chinese are more conservative

It’s because the Chinese invaded them so they have subconscious desire to get revenge for their ancestors

has some of the worst culture in the world. their society is blackpilled beyond saving. in the US atleast the moneypill can save you and gain you respect. Over there its all about your education and how you look.
Dumbfuck have you ever been to korea?

You have no idea how western or korean society operates

Oh well, time to go back to Marina Bay Sands I guess..

highest suicide rate in a 1st world country

Its actual hell to live there, cost living is crazy and Samsung basically owns the entire country

I had two Korean girls I would talk too, only women that actually rlly had a crush on me in my life lol. They were both mentally deranged tho. They would tell me about the plastic surgery culture and the crazy study culture. How terrible it is and shit.

Edit: I knew those women irl from school and college.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
I had two Korean girls I would talk too, only women that actually rlly had a crush on me in my life lol. They were both mentally deranged tho. They would tell me about the plastic surgery culture and the crazy study culture. How terrible it is and shit.

Edit: I knew those women irl from school and college.
Plastic surgery culture not as much blackpill as it is a different take on mainstream purplepilled ideology

Intense study culture is the norm, it almost replaces normal extracurriculars like playing a sport, doesnt make sense for westerners
Its actual hell to live there, cost living is crazy and Samsung basically owns the entire country
IQ = LAW in korea uless you were born into wealth

money gets you anything you want there, even more than other capitaltistic countries

Because there is more hypergamy since SK is more developed

• +1
The gooks had a head start, so they are richer than the chinese on avg. Most Chinese still struggle to make their ends meet. In chinkland you are better off in dating as a truecel rich kid than a poorfag chang, so the majority of them prioritize money& status over looks

gookland is already a developed nation hence more hypergamy, but they don't have that cumskin fakeness going on with them, so a lot of them are blackpilled

@aspiringexcel @shabby890

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: shabby890 and aspiringexcel
The gooks had a head start, so they are richer than the chinese on avg. Most Chinese still struggle to make their ends meet. In chinkland you are better off in dating as a truecel rich kid than a poorfag chang, so the majority of them prioritize money& status over looks

gookland is already a developed nation hence more hypergamy, but they don't have that cumskin fakeness going on with them, so a lot of them are blackpilled

Makes sense.

Bhai i heavily encourage you to give us more information like this

Mirin the gookologymaxxed gook that you are

• JFL
Bhai i heavily encourage you to give us more information like this

Mirin the gookologymaxxed gook that you are
I’m smv maxed in china and Singapore I can easily ltr 90% of foids there

• Woah
Reactions: aspiringexcel
  • JFL