Why specific plant have specific health effect on human

Youㅤ

Youㅤ

seriousmaxxing , only talk serious
Why some herb do something, like activate certain gene , increase some enzyme or hormone? Why plant evolve some molecule that does specific effect in human ,like why certain plant use drug? It make no sense , like milk evolve to make calf grow . But why plant evolve to make human change somehow ? Why plant not just evolve to make itself succeed ? Why do different plant have unique molecule with unique effect ? Why this plant increase this , this plant decrease this ? I’m not talking about nutrient like sugars , amino acids , but like these obscure phytonutrients . Why not plant just plant , why so different and have effect apparently unrelated to evolutionary ? Why I see no one question this but me ?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 31876, Gonthar, ReinerGeist1 and 1 other person
Why some herb do something, like activate certain gene , increase some enzyme or hormone? Why plant evolve some molecule that does specific effect in human ,like why certain plant use drug? It make no sense , like milk evolve to make calf grow . But why plant evolve to make human change somehow ? Why plant not just evolve to make itself succeed ? Why do different plant have unique molecule with unique effect ? Why this plant increase this , this plant decrease this ? I’m not talking about nutrient like sugars , amino acids , but like these obscure phytonutrients . Why not plant just plant , why so different and have effect apparently unrelated to evolutionary ? Why I see no one question this but me ?
Too high iq for me

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
it may be more of a collateral effect like how marijuana has a self defense mechanism of making you high but "coincidentally" humans love that shit so they kept planting more and picking the strongest and better feeling ones

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and Youㅤ
phytochemicals are toxic for humans because plants dont want to be consumed. They intentionally deter humans because if they didnt they would go extinct. Plants are somewhat sentient.

• +1
phytochemicals are toxic for humans because plants dont want to be consumed. They intentionally deter humans because if they didnt they would go extinct. Plants are somewhat sentient.
Toxic -> have good effect = hormesis

This makes no sense but it’s popular thinking

Maybe human evolve things in response to phytonutrient , idk

Fruit exception to this . Fruit eaten -> plan for plant

Some seeds and things have good effect . Maybe plant evolve organic molecules to help instead . These used in human to help human ? Same as the things like minerals in plants , they biologically useful , humans incorporate them to benefit

• Hmm...
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
it may be more of a collateral effect like how marijuana has a self defense mechanism of making you high but "coincidentally" humans love that shit so they kept planting more and picking the strongest and better feeling ones
So human selection . Yes that’s a great idea why plants benefits

Toxic -> have good effect = hormesis

This makes no sense but it’s popular thinking

Maybe human evolve things in response to phytonutrient , idk

Fruit exception to this . Fruit eaten -> plan for plant

Some seeds and things have good effect . Maybe plant evolve organic molecules to help instead . These used in human to help human ? Same as the things like minerals in plants , they biologically useful , humans incorporate them to benefit
The seeds are bad in all cases. Cucumbers are good but you should always cut the seeds.

• Hmm...
You say "evolve" 5 times as if you're adamantly sure that's something that actually happens.

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
You say "evolve" 5 times as if you're adamantly sure that's something that actually happens.
Happens or not , matter not .

Word -> label for concept

Concept -> practical way of thinking

Science is not real , nothing exists how u see it . According to modern sciences , all the object u see u aren’t actually seeing , it is just light u are interpreting

I don’t know if evolve true but concept make sense . Just like concept of thing like cell membrane , for example , make sense . Really there no such thing , cell membrane not exist , just energies

most of plants we see today have been developed through selection. Bananas are an example.

• +1
The question is : what non selected plants like ?
Almost all plants have been altered by humans to be better fior human use and consumption. Lots went extinct too.

There are lots of poisonous plants and trees around the world too and many of them are used for other purposes in chemical industry, just like poisonous animals and insects.

He is not.
Cope

For someone calling himself a healthmaxxer he should know the basics of agriculture industry and fertilization.
Agriculture crops plant use fertilizer NPK

U mean amcient agrifcylture ? I not study , human breed plant I know , humans modulate plant evolve , selective pressure being to benefit of farmer

Cause God made them

If that is true , not useful

unless If I worship god , god make my plants better ?

Give evidence this is the case
God made everything and you don’t have to worship him to enjoy his gifts. So not really useful unless you believe in afterlife or prayer.

You asked why plants did that and I answered. The evidence goes back to the Greek philosopher Plato which proved Gods existence multiple times. It’s intelligent design as evolution is easily disproven by many facts.