Why ssri are terrible (I took them 8years)

Yusu

Yusu

Juliencentral Fanboy 2020/2021 😍😍
Beside reducing testosterone, increasing cortisol prolactin and estrogen, aging face, fucking skin, there is one other aspect that is the most terrible effect: The main effect.

First off: I took it for 8 years, I am almost done with the tapering. So I can, anecdotally, confirm my theory. Also many other can confirm it.

Many many people describe a emotional numbneness after some time of SSRI. That is the MAIN function of its antidepressent and anti-anxiety effect.
The reason why they work is rather 1. you truly have brain chemistry problems which is rare or 2. your emotions just will be taken down deep in your body.
And this is a very big problem if you just do that without a therapy.
Suppressing emotions is a terrible, terrible idea. Emotions are there to be let go and not to stuck deep in you.

I had no feeling of depressions or anxiety on them BUT I still was stuck in that emotional state, for fucking 8 years! And I can't let it go, because the emotions were supressed. Suprisingly after 1 month of tapering off my emotional state came back and I could develop myself more than the 8 years with the ssri and 1 year cbt.

Never take them if you want to change something. Never.

I was a cuck.
I had no anxiety but if I was in social situations I was high inhib and a cuck because: The anxiety was still there but I could nit feel it. It was alltime present and just stucked there, because of the supressing it could not be processed.

So if you must take it, take it 6-12 months. Not more. Never.

You will be a zombie and will stay in your emotional state forever.

I now have the desire to develop me and go beyond my current state.

Also my anxiety is even less because I can let it go more, it is easy.
My depression comes sometimes back but I can process it (it is meant to be processed) so I can go to a much nicer state. After that I am much more happy. Because positive feelings are also not supressed anymore.

They should be taken if you have high deoression and can't process your emotions because they are too strong.
But they are described too often. My psy. throwed them at the table after a 20 minutes conversation. I was 13. Thriteen.

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath, Deleted member 14774, Need2Ascend and 8 others
SSRI screwed me over big time. The worst part was the ED, i had to pass up a sex opportunity just because of that. My inhibitions became lower and i was more emotionally stable but i just didn't feel anything, so i started binge eating to fill the void.
I stopped using it 2 years ago, against my cuck doctors recommendation and i had the worst WD and at first my emotions felt completely chaotic because i had been a zombie for 6 years. I'm so glad i got off that abused rat poison.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 14774, SubhumanCurrycel and 3 others
SSRI screwed me over big time. The worst part was the ED, i had to pass up a sex opportunity just because of that. My inhibitions became lower and i was more emotionally stable but i just didn't feel anything, so i started binge eating to fill the void.
I stopped using it 2 years ago, against my cuck doctors recommendation and i had the worst WD and at first my emotions felt completely chaotic because i had been a zombie for 6 years. I'm so glad i got off that abused rat poison.
Nice! How is it now? The WD are terrible and scarrier than the depression itself.
I have to taper it very very slowly.
I have taken 100mg zoloft for 7 years, 75mg for 4 months, 50mg for 2 months, 25mg for 1 month, 12,5mg for 2 weeks
I have to go down for 5mg or less.
The therapeutic dose starts at: 50mg! So I habe to take 5mg for some weeks or the WD will kill me

Nice! How is it now? The WD are terrible and scarrier than the depression itself.
I have to taper it very very slowly.
I have taken 100mg zoloft for 7 years, 75mg for 4 months, 50mg for 2 months, 25mg for 1 month, 12,5mg for 2 weeks
I have to go down for 5mg or less.
The therapeutic dose starts at: 50mg! So I habe to take 5mg for some weeks or the WD will kill me
I'm more or less back to my usual self although my erections aren't as strong as they used to be, i think it probably gave me PSSD.

That's a slow taper, i went from 100mg to 50mg right away, then after 2 weeks i went down to 25mg and then after a week of that i went off it completely so the whole tapering process took me 3 weeks. The WDs were killing me, especially the constant brainzaps that made it impossible to sleep. I think it took 2 months before the WD stopped.

I'm more or less back to my usual self although my erections aren't as strong as they used to be, i think it probably gave me PSSD.

That's a slow taper, i went from 100mg to 50mg right away, then after 2 weeks i went down to 25mg and then after a week of that i went off it completely so the whole tapering process took me 3 weeks. The WDs were killing me, especially the constant brainzaps that made it impossible to sleep. I think it took 2 months before the WD stopped.
yeah thats why I taper them off very slowly.
The tapering is not linear. The most WD cames from going to 0mg. So you have reach it very slowly.

I know the brain zaps. They are the first thing that came. Also a feeling of "nakedness" and vulnerability, anxiety, hopelesness.

I have just been prescribed Zoloft (sertraline) 50mg and this has definitely put me off taking them wow.

I took them for three weeks. They stopped working I started getting angry mad and depressed again while my dick was still not working.

i was thinking about buying some of this today. I wanna see if it helps with anxiety and high inhibition

I used to be a PUA cel and even though game is a meme, playing the numbers game got me laid a fair bit with some fairly cute girls

But my naturally high anxiety and inhibitions are even worse recently due to a year and a half of lockdown isolation making me too pussy to even approach, so I wanna try something like sertraline to see if it helps me get back out there

What is good to lower inhib?

• +1
Reactions: wristcel
i take them and i like it. i would probably only take a antidepressant regime that also increases norepinephrine and dopamine tho so rn i take cymbalta and wellbutrin

i'm gonna self medicate with sertraline soon. I guess I can always just stop taking it if I don't get any benefit from it or get sides or whatever

But i've spoken too a few people in messages and stuff now who have experienced decrease inhibitions and anxiety which is my goal

Not srue whether to take 50mg or 100mg - I'll play about with it

Last edited:
I have had a whole different experience personally.

They put me on lexapro (escitalopram) 10mg. I had huge initial anxiety attacks, waking up in sweat, anxious and nervous all day, for the first ~2 weeks.

After that it did nothing. I felt the same as before. They upped my dose to 20mg. Did nothing.
6months passed by now from the initial start.
Then they wanted to put me on different meds, but first slowly stop using lexapro so I don't get withdrawal effects. I told them it's all taking too long so I quit it cold turkey:

Noticed no difference, 0 withdrawals.

Mental healthcare is just utter shit in the netherlands honestly, prob same everywhere else. U just get a weekly appointment with a psychologist + access to meds. That's it. This is supposed to cure me somehow jfl.