Why sub chads shouldn’t workout (vid inside)

D

Deleted member 16456

Nigger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mortis, Chadeep, Growth Plate and 5 others
Im mirin his frame/arms.. they look insane. Not sure if natty but damn.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, itorroella9 and currylightskin
male definition of butterface true

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fogdart, itorroella9, ShowerMaxxing and 3 others
True . but if we’re being honest in terms of smv being that muscular doesn’t do shit for him- I’d even say it has a negative effect on his SMV
It will not increase his SMV but itll def increase how ppl treat him in public.. Lets be real, no one would fuck with this dude bc of how massive he looks vs if he was a skinny twink lol.. respect level +100.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Entschuldigung, Chadeep, Growth Plate and 7 others
True. It def makes him look more tough. And it gets him a ton of respect from other guys
personally I think LTN/ugly dudes like this can semi-ascend by hitting the gym and badboy/thug maxxing.. like if you look at biker gang members, alot of those niggas are ugly af but still pull bitches bc of their persona/reputation..

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chadeep, Growth Plate, Deleted member 18244 and 3 others
SubChads shouldn't do roids. Roids make your face worse. Working out with good nutrition, sleep, and recovery improves your face. It has the opposite effect to roids.

It's obvious he did roids.

He's literally bottom 10%

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
SubChads shouldn't do roids. Roids make your face worse. Working out with good nutrition, sleep, and recovery improves your face. It has the opposite effect to roids.

It's obvious he did roids.
Opposite tbh if you are mtn or below why not get insanely muscular. It is more a of a shame to see a htn or chadlite ruin his hair, collagen, and overall appeal with the roids. Also you will never see a true chad do roids imo ( unless you think mike thurston is chad and not chadlite)

• +1
Reactions: Indeed
he'd look like shit with or without roids. low dose "trt" roids won't do anything to your face

Hes a bimax + rhino away from ascension. Hell if he just got a genio and grew a minox beard he'd have no trouble pulling low tier beckies

He would look worse without gymcelling. If you're a 1, gymcelling makes you a 2.. and so on.

It will not increase his SMV but itll def increase how ppl treat him in public.. Lets be real, no one would fuck with this dude bc of how massive he looks vs if he was a skinny twink lol.. respect level +100.
easily in the top 5 percent of strengh just by looking at him, he would be able to over-power 95 percent of men easily, even guys who go the gym regularly and workout don't look like this.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12234
Im mirin his frame/arms.. they look insane. Not sure if natty but damn.
He's obviously on high doses of steroids, real natties with good bodies don't have that recessed low-T face, their natural high levels of testosterone makes them develop good facial bones...

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Growth Plate, ShowerMaxxing and noodlelover
He's obviously on high doses of steroids, real natties with good bodies don't have that recessed low-T face, their natural high levels of testosterone makes them develop good facial bones...
There is even a thing called roid rage, this is when a person who works out, uses roids and gains a massive strengh and edurance advantage, now with this new found power, in conflicts they rage out and become violent because they now believe no one can stop them physically.

If that guy went on a rampage, only some light heavyweight/heavy weight mma guy, or foot-ball player, or basketball player would be able to do anything to him. Regular men would be able to do nothing.

• JFL
So cringe this is why I will get surgery while I lift and I ignore all the people who say “AT LEAST HIT THE GYM FIRST”:lul::lul::lul:

Why is his face still bloated ?

There is even a thing called roid rage, this is when a person who works out, uses roids and gains a massive strengh and edurance advantage, now with this new found power, in conflicts they rage out and become violent because they now believe no one can stop them physically.

If that guy went on a rampage, only some light heavyweight/heavy weight mma guy, or foot-ball player, or basketball player would be able to do anything to him. Regular men would be able to do nothing.
Doesn’t matter how big you are with a knife in your guts. Just makes you an easier target

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and fogdart
Yeah he would look so much better as a 50kg twink bro :soy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, fogdart and Growth Plate
personally I think LTN/ugly dudes like this can semi-ascend by hitting the gym and badboy/thug maxxing.. like if you look at biker gang members, alot of those niggas are ugly af but still pull bitches bc of their persona/reputation..
Biker gang? What is this, the 70s?

Yeah he would look so much better as a 50kg twink bro :soy:
Nigger isnt getting pussy period he needs to take the money he uses on roids to buy a nice high quality rope

• JFL
Biker gang? What is this, the 70s?
Bikers are still around but I was using it as an example of niche-maxxing. Even then, alot of these niches are still prevalent today, especially on tiktok.

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
Bikers are still around but I was using it as an example of niche-maxxing. Even then, alot of these niches are still prevalent today, especially on tiktok.
Yeah ngl thugmaxx + gymmax is anyone’s ticket to cheap low tier pussy. I would rather die tho

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart, Growth Plate and Deleted member 12234
Hpnestly i would only gymax with roids so i wouldnt be pushed around by other dudes not for pussy

• +1
What? What kind of logic is this?

Testosterone is still testosterone. No matter if the hormone is endogenous or exogenous it should have the same impact on your facial bones :lul:

Being recessed isn't due to being low T. Margot Robbie is a female and she is forward grown :feelsuhh: