Why subhumans can’t be ur friend

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2832, WeiWei, The Grinch and 2 others
Never talk to anyone below mtn subhumans are mostly envious snakes I don’t trust subhumans

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, Sens, tombradylover and 2 others
This is true, subhumans are low iq faggots

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
Never talk to anyone below mtn subhumans are mostly envious snakes I don’t trust subhumans
i’m friends with a lot of sub 5 manlets ☹️

• +1
I only want to be near ugly men

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30283 and Deleted member 27452
Retard thread. Everyone is like that. Normies especially

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show and Deleted member 29167
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, Iasacrko, Deleted member 24712 and 1 other person
Thanks man. I hope you get hit by a car.

• JFL
From the moment your new friend compliments you irl, takes distance with him

people can be jealous for many things, not just physical, if you are lucky enough to have for ex 2 good parents or a good house you can have a guy who will make you miserable out of jealousy

• +1
Above everything--- they nuke your smv to oblivion if you hang out a lot with them.
50/50
u either look like ur socially inept and can only hang out with subs or u look good compared to them and u get a halo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
There are some exceptions ofc but that doesn’t disprove it
I'm already deep in a fucking depression hole, I know I look like shit, but I didn't choose it you know.
I don't want to end up as a friendless loser, I can probably accept being a virgin without relationships but man.
It's becoming depressing when I see threads like this seeing I have absolutely no value in anything.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and Iasacrko
Subhumans, normies both are slaves to me. You need to be at least a chadlite to live a good life anything lower you deserve to eat insects and own nothing.

• +1
50/50
u either look like ur socially inept and can only hang out with subs or u look good compared to them and u get a halo
Nop i pull better when I'm alone.

Bhai so you wouldn’t be friends with me? 😿😿

Subhumans, normies both are slaves to me. You need to be at least a chadlite to live a good life anything lower you deserve to eat insects and own nothing.
stfu

I'm already deep in a fucking depression hole, I know I look like shit, but I didn't choose it you know.
I don't want to end up as a friendless loser, I can probably accept being a virgin without relationships but man.
It's becoming depressing when I see threads like this seeing I have absolutely no value in anything.
Nigga then u should complain to all the fake subhumans walking around

The lower the looks the more of a backstabber they are

Nigga then u should complain to all the fake subhumans walking around

The lower the looks the more of a backstabber they are
I'm a real subhuman man... over

Bhai so you wouldn’t be friends with me? 😿😿
These threads are satire but it comes from my first friend this year and how he does anything for Normie attention even tho normies don’t give a shit about him

stop talking like ur a genetic subhuman when ur a clear MTN if u fix ur skin and hair

actual subhuman manlets would pay a lot to get ur face and height be grateful. ur also white

• +1
stop talking like ur a genetic subhuman when ur a clear MTN if u fix ur skin and hair

actual subhuman manlets would pay a lot to get ur face and height be grateful. ur also white
No I am ugly

Even fellow subhumans dislike subhumans lmaoooo men cant catch a break man

• +1