Why subhumans should Unironically rope (seriously)

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, DelonLover1999, NateJacobs and 2 others
Mirin Voice

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, alekahmeti, NateJacobs and 1 other person
dnl

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Debetro, justinzayn, ReadBooksEveryday and 3 others
Normies shouldnt be allowed to go to gyms, or eat high quality food.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and Deleted member 27452
It's actually hotter if I krempi someone as a subhuman, it's so perverse

Am just gonna make a incel YouTube channel since voice halo makes ur videos automatically good
it does I only watch Braes vidoes cuz of his voice

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
When are you planning to do so?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21661 and Iasacrko
Who’s that?
IMG 7672
IMG 7673
IMG 7674
IMG 7675

• +1
Thank you for this. I fucking hate when subhuman niggas surgery max and flex on other inkwells like their child isn’t gonna come out looking retarded

• +1
Thank you for this. I fucking hate when subhuman niggas surgery max and flex on other inkwells like their child isn’t gonna come out looking retarded
@Blackgymmax

• JFL
Reactions: alekahmeti
i cope with saying that jaw is environmental

> tricking foids into carrying on your subhuman genes
Low inhib dark truecels

• JFL
unironically agree with almost all of it tbh, except the roping part. even if you're "subhuman" looks wise, dont ever rope. Camus is law.

that shit about surgery is so fucking true lmao
unless some serious shit happened in your youth that fucked your development, then in that case surgery might just reveal how you would've looked given the right circumstances (this has limits too, btw)

• +1
You make a good point but I think I got some good counter arguments.

First of all, it depends on the looks level of the woman. Let's say you were able to ascend from ltn to chad tier with surgeries (unlikely), you will use your chad looks and status to try and marry a stacy or a stacylite so that your kids don't turn out completely subhuman. Now after you have finally completed your purpose as a man by passing on your genes, there comes step 2, which is making your children and grandchildren inherit your blackpill knowledge. You will ensure that your kids are living in the best environment and eating the healthiest food possible so they reach their full genetic potential. You will also blackpill them from a very young age about the reality of our world and teach them how physical appearance is the most important thing in modern society. You have to discipline them and make sure that they will grow up with the same blackpilled mindset that you have. This will inspire them to start looksmaxxing themselves when they become adults and they will pass on the knowledge that you taught them to their children after they reproduce, and the cycle continues.

Now aside from reproduction, getting chad tier looks will ensure that you live a happy and fulling life. So why not ascend before you die? You only live once anyway, so would you rather live your only life being a miserable incel or being a chad with infinite status & halo and travel to new places, become a model, fuck many women, easily form friendships & connections, go to parties, etc?

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and Iasacrko
It’s random, ugly people can make good looking kids, like in the case of Lachowski. And good looking people can make ugly kids. It all depends on genetic recombination.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
It’s random, ugly people can make good looking kids, like in the case of Lachowski. And good looking people can make ugly kids. It all depends on genetic recombination.
not height tho. over for LLers

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy