It's literally the opposite, shorter are more attractive face wise

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, buflek, mid and 7 others
because bigger bones come in packages

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rubberduck, Mewton, albanian_chad and 1 other person
Women like more intimidating men too after a certain age. Look at all these testosterone morphs out there, basically if you have the perfect male-characteristics man, he looks scary af. That's what testosterone does. Height amplifies that.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, ThomasJefferson, rainzm and 1 other person
It's literally the opposite, shorter are more attractive face wise

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, FaceIsLaw, Deleted member 67558 and 1 other person
I get it its from their gene but their gene is for height not face
Because it has been proven being tall makes eveything else more attractive to women, or at least relevant enough for them to pay attention. Same thing with broad shoulders. A short man having broad shoulder makes no difference in his attractiveness, but a tall man will be much more attractive with broad shoulders. Short man might even have better face, but being short neutralizes the mans relevance for women. Thats the issue. Thats why even with worse bone structure its still better to be tall than being shorter with better bone structure or better face. Thats until you get to 5'10 or so, which is true average height. After that things might change.

See an excerpt from a famous research: "Interestingly, the fourth study provided evidence that women did not consider broader shoulders to be more appealing on short men. Higher shoulder-to-hip ratios were rated as more attractive in taller men but did not influence attractiveness ratings for shorter men"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rubberduck and Mewton
Because it has been proven being tall makes eveything else more attractive to women, or at least relevant enough for them to pay attention. Same thing with broad shoulders. A short man having broad shoulder makes no difference in his attractiveness, but a tall man will be much more attractive with broad shoulders. Short man might even have better face, but being short neutralizes the mans relevance for women. Thats the issue. Thats why even with worse bone structure its still better to be tall than being shorter with better bone structure or better face. Thats until you get to 5'10 or so, which is true average height. After that things might change.

See an excerpt from a famous research: "Interestingly, the fourth study provided evidence that women did not consider broader shoulders to be more appealing on short men. Higher shoulder-to-hip ratios were rated as more attractive in taller men but did not influence attractiveness ratings for shorter men"
That's because being broad as a short men just make you look stocky, shorter and retard.
Think Kim K's hobbit frame but in a men.

Wtf is this guy talking about

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rubberduck and Mewton
randomop

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: albanian_chad and gigell
homie decided to spit some shit

I notice the opposite, I notice way more tall people with long narrow faces

tall guys are more likely to have long midfaces / fucked ratios so its the opposite actuall

its rarer seeing facially GL tall guys than short gl guys

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and rubberduck
I get it its from their gene but their gene is for height not face
Because taller people have higher HGH which gives better growth in not just height but face hair and every other fucking thing too.