Why Taylor shit is so popular holy shit

Yaarhuni

Yaarhuni

Banned
Here street shiter pajeetas worship her. They don't even know she is racist as shit. Foids are so dumb

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pig_face, Jason Voorhees, Mog3D and 2 others
Here street shiter pajeetas worship her. They don't even know she is racist as shit. Foids are so dumb
Poojeets worship eveybody whose cumskin

• +1
Reactions: pig_face and Mog3D
You do. You’d sell you mother and family out and sell your soul to the devil just to sniff some cumskin whores panties. You disgust me

• JFL
Reactions: Perfection, slavicpsycho and FBl
She's racist?

You do. You’d sell you mother and family out and sell your soul to the devil just to sniff some cumskin whores panties. You disgust me
Oh sorry aren't you that manlet hahaha

Oh sorry aren't you that manlet hahaha
It’s over for you cos your curry. I’d rather be a manlet than curry (I’m not thank god as I’d rope if I were a manlet or curry but yeah…) anywyas keep worshipping 3/10 Cumskins even normies are exposing you brown freaks lust for the middest whygirls lol

It’s over for you cos your curry. I’d rather be a manlet than curry (I’m not thank god as I’d rope if I were a manlet or curry but yeah…) anywyas keep worshipping 3/10 Cumskins even normies are exposing you brown freaks lust for the middest whygirls lol
Dnr kys manlet

Dnr kys manlet
must be hard being born knowing you could have been any race but was born curry

Would or rather be born as a nigger under slavery laws in the Deep South than be born as a curry